Shawn Nelson suspended for 4 games

ACor58

There's no me in team Shawn!! :angry: Think about :thumbsup: before you do it!!

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/38787292/ns/...ts-player_news/

WTF?! You can get suspended for 4 games for not being able to block? That sucks for him

+

:lol:

So when's Jason Peters' suspension going to be handed down?

+

Somebody call the cops! You just murdered Jason Peters!!! :w00t:

= :w00t:

Hey maybe Lonnie :w00t: Johnson is available? :ph34r: Runs and hides.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn this team is not short on drama.....

I hope this is a wake up call to Nelson whatever the issue is, hoping its for steroids to improve his strength and not weed.

I don't understand the "I hope its not weed" sentiments, considering steroids are far more dangerous than weed.

Using either one shows idiocy and a lack of dedication to his profession and the team, but smoking the occasional joint won't see him dead by 50 due to massive heart failur.

I don't understand the "I hope its not weed" sentiments, considering steroids are far more dangerous than weed.

Using either one shows idiocy and a lack of dedication to his profession and the team, but smoking the occasional joint won't see him dead by 50 due to massive heart failur.

+1 for the legalize marijuana fan.

Also, if my memory serves me right (and I think it does since I never smoked the wacky weed) a few days ago, the Bills put out an article on how Stupar is #1 on the depth chart. I would guess that the Bills knew this suspension was coming and put out the news story about Stupar being #1.

Why would they do this? Maybe, to build Stupar's confidence so that he doesn't think he is the starter by default? Maybe to keep the fans quiet about another idiotic player making a mistake (ala Marshawn) and the potential impact it may have on the team?

I don't believe in coincidences. BTW, I've liked Stupar even since last year's pre-season but I was hoping Shawn Nelson would step it up. Oh, well. GO BILLS and last nights game sparked my interest for this season. It could be interesting.

So he's smoking pot huh? Whatever. NFL is retarded. 6 games for Roethlisberger for allegedly sexually assaulting girls. Twice. 4 games for Nelson because of substance abuse? He better have been doing something bad to get 4 games.

+1

Just to clarify the drug policy (and I was too lazy to look at the whole thread to see if someone had mentioned this), for EVERY banned substance outside of alcohol, a first-time offense is 4 games. With alcohol, it's a warning and then a suspension for a 2nd failed test.

http://rocnow.com/article/bills/20108220336

“It’s not nothing bad, it’s nothing illegal to happen,” said Nelson, a second-year player out of Southern Mississippi. “There were rumors that it was dealing with some type of things that, myself, I’m not involved in. I’m not that guy. I’m a guy of character.”

Does anyone have any idea WTF Shawn is talking about here? What are the rumors? If it wasn't anything illegal, why was he suspended?

Just to clarify the drug policy (and I was too lazy to look at the whole thread to see if someone had mentioned this), for EVERY banned substance outside of alcohol, a first-time offense is 4 games. With alcohol, it's a warning and then a suspension for a 2nd failed test.

????????????

They test for alcohol?