In a movie about you, who would play you?

JÂy RÛßeÒ

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the best looking women of her age in showbiz.

Bill Simmons created the "Diane Lane All-Stars" for great looking actresses over the age of 40. A few months ago, David Duchovney mentioned to Simmons that his wife, Téa Leoni, complained that she wasn't listed on the squad. Simmons declared, "I didn't know she was 40! She's on. She doesn't even need to try out!"

I've said it before but I used to occasionally speak with Diane Lane's husband, Josh Brolin. (He was a client.) I never spoke to him about anything but business, but another guy I worked with would always bring up stuff he had done or was doing. I remember him saying "Yes Mr. Brolin... I'm very excited about this Coen Brothers movie you're doing. Can't wait until it comes out." Guy's career took off from there, and he never called in again. Too bad.

Maybe AJ looks like Brolin? :ph34r:

Two of the greatest actors of my lifetime.

As for me, well when I was in my 30's it was decided by my fellow co-workers that Howie Mandell would play me. But that's when I was quite a bit thinner and when Howie had hair. We didn't look exactly alike, but there was a resemblance in more than one way.

Now, if you were going to cast by looks alone, Harvey Fierstein might get the nod. He'd really have to act to play me, though.

Of course, The Senator's pick for me has always been This Guy.

It is true - The Dean and Pampero Firpo...

Separated at Birth

As for myself, I've been told that Michael J. Fox bears a resemblance, but I think it would take someone with the acting chops of a Sean Penn or Johnny Depp to capture the true essence of Senatorius Maximus :ph34r:

Then again, Robin Williams or Bill Murray would also be good choices.

Bill Simmons created the "Diane Lane All-Stars" for great looking actresses over the age of 40. A few months ago, David Duchovney mentioned to Simmons that his wife, Téa Leoni, complained that she wasn't listed on the squad. Simmons declared, "I didn't know she was 40! She's on. She doesn't even need to try out!"

I've said it before but I used to occasionally speak with Diane Lane's husband, Josh Brolin. (He was a client.) I never spoke to him about anything but business, but another guy I worked with would always bring up stuff he had done or was doing. I remember him saying "Yes Mr. Brolin... I'm very excited about this Coen Brothers movie you're doing. Can't wait until it comes out." Guy's career took off from there, and he never called in again. Too bad.

Mentioning Brolin got me thinking. I can't believe the Goonies came out 25 years ago.

It is true - The Dean and Pampero Firpo...

Separated at Birth

As for myself, I've been told that Michael J. Fox bears a resemblance, but I think it would take someone with the acting chops of a Sean Penn or Johnny Depp to capture the true essence of Senatorius Maximus :ph34r:

Then again, Robin Williams or Bill Murray would also be good choices.

There's only one actor I can think of who would be able to do you justice, Sen. This guy.

For me it would be either James Gandolfini or Jason Alexander - I've been told I look like both of 'em.

I have a huge family (6 sisters, and a brother with lots of nieces and nephews, aunts and uncles).... about 2 years ago, we all got together, for the first time since 1980...everyone was there. We started a little game, where we cast everyone in the family....like you, I got James Gandolfini, as well as Michael Chiklis (sp? guy from the The Shield)...when I wasn't carrying as many lb's, I used to get Bruce Willis...

When the Sopranos first came on, and was more of an underground hit, I was at a concert, and these two girls came up to me, and were convinced I was Gandolfini... he wasn't as fat then... I was a huge Sopranos fan from day one, so I played up a bit... til my girlfriend but the kabosh on it! I have since caught up with Gandolfini in tonage! :ph34r:

No, I think more like Donny Osmond. (He's gonna kill me for say that.) :lol::worthy: