WTF! Colts DE Gill found drunk in a ditch

I have a feeling that if his name was Dwight Freeney he wouldn't be out for the season, but getting him help is the biggest priority.

Is somebody with the name "PushthePile" making gay jokes about others?! <_<

:lol:

Hilarious. :D

why is somebody arrested for being passed out in a ditch? Is it illegal. This is supposed to be country of the free and you cant even lay in ditch? I would understand if he was driving and endangering people's life.

Public intoxication is a misdemeanor. Ask Otis on the Andy Griffith Show. At least he had the sense to lock himself up.

PTR

He describes the barefoot 23-year-old’s blue shirt and khaki shorts as disheveled and soiled.

Does this mean his shorts were dirty from laying in the ditch or that he had a bad case of the Labatt splats?

"He's an Alcoholic" "I hope he gets help" BLAH BLAH BLAH...

He's 23, wealthy, and got wasted and tried walking somewhere. Passed out in a ditch. Minus the wealthy party, haven't we all been there at his age?

The guy messed up. His hangover was likely punishment enough.

You and your buddy sound pretty close. Imagine that, the two of you finding the same ditch on a Saturday night!

LOL. We're close but not close like "that." He's married and I was out checkin out the ladies and enjoying some nice eye candy :thumbsup: (which there was a good amount of that night)

Now this is the kind of good natured humor i like on this board :flirt:

Back in the day after my college team's first break from training camp after 10 straight days of 2 a days, we had a party and I passed out outside my dorm. Luckily, a girl found me, brought me inside, and then we dated for a little while after that. College was great.

Maybe he wasn't really drunk. Maybe he is a victim of "overtraining." I think Brian Cushing and the Texans' training staff are onto something here. It could be that Gill trained so hard during camp that his endorphins went wild on his day off and he ended up appearing to be drunk in a ditch.

:thumbsup: