Advice needed re: 5 Guys Burger and Fries

Just Jack

oh yeah, that sooooooooo proves you right :thumbsup:

Anyone here like mustard on a burger? I hates it, but it appears to be a Texas thing...wondering whether anyone chooses mustard on theirs.

I'd prefer none but if it already has it on there I'll eat it.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yeah, that sooooooooo proves you right :)

Anyone here like mustard on a burger? I hates it, but it appears to be a Texas thing...wondering whether anyone chooses mustard on theirs.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmustard! What's wrong with mustard on a burger?

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back from the one in Edison. First time at that particular one.

I had heard that they weren't doing the peanut thing any longer, but they were on hand I'm happy to say.

I like that they have slices of fresh jalapenos. Those have much more flavor IMHO the pickled kind.

Fries are a kick-azz knockout, and anybody that can eat a full serving of those is going to be taking a nap soon after.

• 6 months later...

It's a good thing it's on the other side of the city, cause I would be buying a big order of fries just to pig out often.

My nightmare came true....

Five Guys Burgers and Fries brings cheeseburgers to Paradise (Market) starting today in Syracuse

At our 5 guys, if you get the regular fries, they put the burger and fries in a bag and then fill the rest of the bag up with fries.

Not here, there are some extra, but it's about 1/2 of a regular order thrown in.

I agree with you that OU sucks. But on the 5 guys matter, you're nuts.

5 guys is a decent fast food place. Their burgers are okay, their fries are terrible. There's 30+ places in San Antonio I'd rather go for a burger than 5 guys.

Edited by BlueFire