Pre-Season TV Schedule?

BillsNYC

Anybody know what times/days the Bills preseason games are being shown on NFL Network (or national tv?) We're getting requests to show the games at McFadden's for the NYCBBB, but can't find the schedule and don't see posted here.

If I missed it on here I apologize....

I know the Game vs. the Skins is being shown Live next Friday at 7:30pm on NFL Network!

For the replays, go here NFL Network Schedule and change the "Jump to:" date to search for them. For example, Jump to August 19, and you'll see the replay of the Colts game at 11pm.

Anybody know what times/days the Bills preseason games are being shown on NFL Network (or national tv?) We're getting requests to show the games at McFadden's for the NYCBBB, but can't find the schedule and don't see posted here.

Friday 13, 2010

7:30 PM NFL PRESEASON GAME: BUF vs. WAS 2010 NFL Preseason Live Game: Buffalo Bills vs. Washington Redskins (LIVE)

:thumbsup:

oh snap ! Will it be blacked out in the DC area?

It probably will not be on NFL Network but will be shown on a local channel, so we get to listen to the absolute worst broadcast team in history. (well, maybe not that bad but pretty bad) At least we will see it live.

On NFL Network

Friday, Aug. 13

7:30 p.m. ET - Buffalo Bills at Washington Redskins -- LIVE

Thursday, Aug. 19

11 p.m. ET - Indianapolis Colts at Buffalo Bills -- Replay

Sunday, Aug. 29

2 a.m. ET - Cincinnati Bengals at Buffalo Bills -- Replay

Friday, Sept. 3

12 p.m. ET - Buffalo Bills at Detroit Lions -- Replay

Alright...print it out, sitck in on your fridge, and set your alarm clocks! Since nobody else will answer BillsNYC question straight, here you go, BillsNYC:

Buffalo Bills @WASHINGTON REDSKINS (actual game time: Friday, Aug 13th- 7:30pm)

NFL Network broadcast times:

Friday, August 13th- 7:30 pm (LIVE BROADCAST)

Saturday, August 14th- 10:00 am (re-play)

Monday, August 16th- 4:00 am (re-play)

Wednesday, August 18- 7:00 am (re-play)

Indianapolis Colts vs Buffalo Bills @TORONTO (actual game time: Thursday, August 19th- 7:30pm)

Thursday, August 19th- 11pm (re-play)

Friday, August 20th- 10am (re-play)

Friday, August 20th- 4pm (re-play)

Saturday, August 21st- 1pm (re-play)

Wednesday, August 25th- 7am (re-play)

Cincinnati Bengals @BUFFALO BILLS (actual game time: Saturday, August 28th- 6:30pm)

Sunday, August 29th- 2am (re-play)

Monday, August 30th- 7am (re-play)

Buffalo Bills @DETROIT LIONS (actual game time: Thursday, September 2nd- 7pm)

Friday, September 3rd- 12pm (re-play)

Saturday, September 4th- 4am (re-play)

*All times Eastern Standard Time

All pre-season games on wkbw, link http://www.wkbw.com/news/local/91656884.html

* The four locally produced Bills preseason games will be seen on WKBW in Buffalo, 13WHAM in Rochester and WTVH in Syracuse with League blackout rules applying

I didn't think preseason games ever actually sold out. Are we actually going to get the 'skins game in Rochester?

* The four locally produced Bills preseason games will be seen on WKBW in Buffalo, 13WHAM in Rochester and WTVH in Syracuse with League blackout rules applying

I didn't think preseason games ever actually sold out. Are we actually going to get the 'skins game in Rochester?

It's a road game. You will get it.

Alright...print it out, sitck in on your fridge, and set your alarm clocks! Since nobody else will answer BillsNYC question straight, here you go, BillsNYC:

Buffalo Bills @WASHINGTON REDSKINS (actual game time: Friday, Aug 13th- 7:30pm)

Friday, August 13th- 7:30 pm (LIVE BROADCAST)

Saturday, August 14th- 10:00 am (re-play)

Monday, August 16th- 4:00 am (re-play)

Wednesday, August 18- 7:00 am (re-play)

Indianapolis Colts vs Buffalo Bills @TORONTO (actual game time: Thursday, August 19th- 7:30pm)

Thursday, August 19th- 11pm (re-play)

Friday, August 20th- 10am (re-play)

Friday, August 20th- 4pm (re-play)

Saturday, August 21st- 1pm (re-play)

Wednesday, August 25th- 7am (re-play)

Cincinnati Bengals @BUFFALO BILLS (actual game time: Saturday, August 28th- 6:30pm)

Sunday, August 29th- 2am (re-play)

Monday, August 30th- 7am (re-play)

Buffalo Bills @DETROIT LIONS (actual game time: Thursday, September 2nd- 7pm)

Friday, September 3rd- 12pm (re-play)

Saturday, September 4th- 4am (re-play)

*All times Eastern Standard Time

Nice.

I did a quick check at the NFL Network, and only noticed the first airings of the games. I was wondering if the Bengals game would be available at a more reasonable time than 2am. Well is 7am better than 2am? Depends on the day/night, I suppose. That's probably he "most important" of the preseason games, and the hardest to catch, for me.

The Kid's Day game has sold out for the past several years, actually

what about online options for us out of towner's with no NFL net? Homertv.net had been a godsend in recent years but it got shut down.

There will be other options, there always are. The Homer guys will probably be back in some form, and probably closed down again. Some will upload to Justin.tv, but that has become a place with too much bait and switch for me.

Over the years, one of the more reliable sites have been:

www.myp2p.eu

And of course, it is down today, for some reason. :thumbsup: But this has been there week in and week out for several years. You may need to install several different client-side players to be ready on any given week.

www.Channelsurfing.net

This is the easiest site to use, probably. And more often than not, the game is there. As with any of these online services you won't know for sure until just before, and sometimes after, the game has started.

There will be other options, there always are. The Homer guys will probably be back in some form, and probably closed down again. Some will upload to Justin.tv, but that has become a place with too much bait and switch for me.

Over the years, one of the more reliable sites have been:

www.myp2p.eu

And of course, it is down today, for some reason. :thumbsup: But this has been there week in and week out for several years. You may need to install several different client-side players to be ready on any given week.

www.Channelsurfing.net

This is the easiest site to use, probably. And more often than not, the game is there. As with any of these online services you won't know for sure until just before, and sometimes after, the game has started.

Thanks for listing these - I move back to Texas in two weeks, and I'm six hours from the nearest BB bar (and can't get DirecTV at my apartment). I've been trying to figure out how I'll possibly be able to watch!

Thanks for listing these - I move back to Texas in two weeks, and I'm six hours from the nearest BB bar (and can't get DirecTV at my apartment). I've been trying to figure out how I'll possibly be able to watch!

You can't be six hours from a bar that has the NFL ticket and shows all the games, can you? I mean, it might not be a "Bills bar" but are you really that far from any real sports bar?

Are you the poor guy that's going to be west of Lubbock?

Are you the poor guy that's going to be west of Lubbock?

Good memory! About 30 miles due west from the center of the city. Even if the Bills were on network TV, I wouldn't be able to pick up the signal from my apartment. I have to keep reminding myself that I'm saving $100,000 by being there.

You can't be six hours from a bar that has the NFL ticket and shows all the games, can you? I mean, it might not be a "Bills bar" but are you really that far from any real sports bar?

I'm 35-40 minutes from the closest bar. And at every one I've asked at, none have been willing to put a Bills game on even a single TV. Heck, the bar that I thought I had the best chance with actually laughed out loud when I asked. I told them I wasn't kidding, and that they'd make good money off of me trying to drink off the inevitable "Yeah, it's the Bills" kind of games - but still nothing.