Hangartner fight with Maybin

First thing that popped into my head too.

One guy's take

Here's a news flash. This isn't Penn State anymore. That isn't the Minnesota Golden Gophers, or the Indiana Hoosiers you're lining up against. It's one of the 31 best left tackles in the world, and their sole purpose is to bring you down.

Ouch. Running down Maybinot I get, but did he really have to slam D. Bell in the process?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually he said it was just a shove at the end of a play.

And you have turned that into a hit after the play. Repeatedly

With your recurring tendency to exaggerate or even make things up, you should reconsider your habit of making claims about things players wives say that you've heard third-hand through unnamed sources.

girls please!

:) that article is spot on IMO

I completely disagree. "Have some humility, have some respect..."

Why? I'm so tired of this team being full of pansies, with no contact, no emotion, no nothing. They need to stop with all this respect and humility crap and start punching people in the mouth.

I suppose everyone likes quotes like this from our QB: "Asked what it means to get the nod from new coach Chan Gailey to start camp, Edwards said: "Honestly, it just means I'm working with the ones right now."

No emotion, no excitement. Just a well I'm just here doing my job routine answer. Will he ever show emotion? Will he ever actually act like he cares about winning... anything?

I'm sorry, but I like that Maybin is hitting. I like that the offense is giving it back to him. I hope this continues into week one.

Bills, this says it was at the tail end of the play. http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2010/07/30/1st-scrap/

Maybin tends to get to the play just as it is ending.

"At the tail end" of the play and "after the play" are not necessarily the same thing.

You're guessing until you come up with more than that.

--------

This isn't a huge deal, IMHO, and Maybin was clearly a jerk, but I don't see any long-range ramifications unless one of them stays angry. I don't think that's likely.

I'm sorry, but I like that Maybin is hitting. I like that the offense is giving it back to him. I hope this continues into week one.

You and me both, Dan.

"At the tail end" of the play and "after the play" are not necessarily the same thing.

You're guessing until you come up with more than that.

--------

This isn't a huge deal, IMHO, and Maybin was clearly a jerk, but I don't see any long-range ramifications unless one of them stays angry. I don't think that's likely.

Dude, shutup. This has been discussed for the last nine pages. Watch the video. You are either trolling or stupid.

I like Wood and hope he turns out to be the real deal. But the guy has played a total of ten NFL games, to date.

I like his moxie in supporting his offensive teammate, but what he chose to say showed little class and probably won't play well in the locker room.

Interesting opinion. I guess that depends on how many people actually feel the same way as Wood? I bet nothing gets said about it again unless another fight breaks out involving Maybin.

This whole thing will blow over. TC fights are normal and maybe even good. Gailey has already said it, as long as it doesn't get out of hand he will not even address it because it is normal.

Last year at TC Wood got into a fight to being too aggressive. This year he sounds off because someone else was too agressive. All that tells me is that Wood is very young and he is learning. He will be a strong leader on this team.

Good to see them practicing in pads, hitting, and getting ready to play football.

Interesting opinion. I guess that depends on how many people actually feel the same way as Wood? I bet nothing gets said about it again unless another fight breaks out involving Maybin.

This whole thing will blow over. TC fights are normal and maybe even good. Gailey has already said it, as long as it doesn't get out of hand he will not even address it because it is normal.

Last year at TC Wood got into a fight to being too aggressive. This year he sounds off because someone else was too agressive. All that tells me is that Wood is very young and he is learning. He will be a strong leader on this team.

Good to see them practicing in pads, hitting, and getting ready to play football.

Agreed. Both of these guys (Wood and Maybin) are young and learning.

Simon, I just noticed that you are a moderator. Did you take down my Aaron Schobel tell all, 100% of which was absolutely true?

I didn't remove it as I was away from any computers, TVs, phones and radios for about a month. However, now that I am back I'd like to thank whoever did remove it as I consider it pretty ignorant.

Either you are a) completely full of crap or b) so untrustworthy that you'd proudly blab to the world something that was told to you in confidence. Either way the whole post said much more about you than it did about Schobel or the Bills.

Personally, I don't believe a word that comes out of your mouth and this board's tolerance for bullshlt is extremely low. If I were you I'd select my words more carefully in the future.

Have a nice weekend.

anyone who's saying he needs to be cutt needs to wake up and face reality, HE HAS PLAYED ONE YEAR! and played is a liberal term, there is a lot yet to be seen, he'll get his shot and see what he can show but he has absolutely no body of work that would justify such an extreme move. When a team invests in a high pick its just that...an investment, you don't throw at that money so soon you develope it...rookies used to take at least two years of developement and now we just say they suck if they aren't all pros in the first year. Anyone remember Mario Williams first year, probably not cause it wasn't good...Maybin will never be him but just an example...one of mannyyy

Dude, shutup. This has been discussed for the last nine pages. Watch the video. You are either trolling or stupid.

Apparently for me, there's a choice. For you, it's definitely the latter.

The video doesn't show the incident, it only shows the aftermath. Still no proof, yet you keep insisting it's true.

This incident is a little nothing. Particularly since nobody - absolutely nobody except you and a few board haters who weren't there and have no evidence - has said that it happened after the play.

Pretty funny what Wood said, but again, I'm sure it's all been forgotten by now. Wood and Maybin both say so.

Thurman, you should realize that you just admitted that you are either trolling or stupid. I should have rephrased, because I think you are both. The issue you brought up has been discussed already, please read it. Thurman, I have asked you before not to talk to me.

That was it?

Awwww, them boys were just messin about a wee bit.

No kidding---its been rare for the Bills the last few years, maybe that's why the media in attendance chose to overblow it....

Good Lord talk about hit and giggle....

I didn't remove it as I was away from any computers, TVs, phones and radios for about a month. However, now that I am back I'd like to thank whoever did remove it as I consider it pretty ignorant.

Either you are a) completely full of crap or b) so untrustworthy that you'd proudly blab to the world something that was told to you in confidence. Either way the whole post said much more about you than it did about Schobel or the Bills.

Personally, I don't believe a word that comes out of your mouth and this board's tolerance for bullshlt is extremely low. If I were you I'd select my words more carefully in the future.

Have a nice weekend.

welcome back. :worthy:

To be honest dude, I really hope the other 1,500 posts you've made are way more intelligent than the ones you've made about this forgettable incident. It's not even worth debating anymore.

Though, I do look forward to hearing from you when Maybin has a strong season.

:devil:

Apparently for me, there's a choice. For you, it's definitely the latter.

The video doesn't show the incident, it only shows the aftermath. Still no proof, yet you keep insisting it's true.

This incident is a little nothing. Particularly since nobody - absolutely nobody except you and a few board haters who weren't there and have no evidence - has said that it happened after the play.

Pretty funny what Wood said, but again, I'm sure it's all been forgotten by now. Wood and Maybin both say so.

You cant see jackson, but you can see Maybin pushing someone - in the abck according to TG - and you can tell the play if over. Maybin is a chump, a never was,, and is never going to be.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/i...up-bills-o-line