If we won the Super Bowl

Would we give Chan the key to the city?

Would we have Spiller-Day as a Buffalo holiday?

What would Buffalo do that would be unique for a celebration?

players would get bathed in chicken wing sauce instead of champagne....

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would we give Chan the key to the city?

Would we have Spiller-Day as a Buffalo holiday?

What would Buffalo do that would be unique for a celebration?

We would all whine and complain that the Bills still are getting no respect by the National media and complain since the bills didn't beat the other team worse

The usual Pollyanna dipsh#ts would be patting themselves on the back, saying that they are the true fans and a whole lot of "told you so"s.

Everybody else would be too hammered to post.

The riots, looting and celebration that would take place would single-handedly burn down the entire city.

+1 The police had better be out in significant force the night Bills win a Super Bowl. Otherwise, city will be in ashes.

We would all whine and complain that the Bills still are getting no respect by the National media and complain since the bills didn't beat the other team worse

:thumbsup:

The usual Pollyanna dipsh#ts would be patting themselves on the back, saying that they are the true fans and a whole lot of "told you so"s.

Everybody else would be too hammered to post.

:thumbsup:

As for mine:

The city and the people of WNY to do NOTHING. No rioting, no looting, no mass celebration, just a little parade a week later.

We can do a full blown celebration after the Bills have won their 4th straight SB 3 years later :nana:

Ralph will be freed from his bodily prison the instant it happens like seeing the picture of himself he would theoretically keep in the attic as a way to immortality, and then the true lineage of the ownership of the team is revealed and the bills are secured to stay in buffalo for 50 more years.

and then the next year, all of the pundits finally rate us in the top 20 in the NFL for the first time in years

They would erect a 12 foot statue of Ralph Wilson outside the stadium. Families would then be able to take pictures of their kids sitting in Ralph's ears.

Now THIS is funny. :censored:

The riots, looting and celebration that would take place would single-handedly burn down the entire city.
The city and the people of WNY to do NOTHING. No rioting, no looting, no mass celebration, just a little parade a week later.

I agree with Cynical. I don't think you would see the amount of destruction and violence you hear about in other cities.

I agree with Cynical. I don't think you would see the amount of destruction and violence you hear about in other cities.

for 2 reasons

1...Shock that it happened

2...can't tell it by message boards or the drunks in certain sections, but any fan base that comes out to cheer Norwood is too classy to trash the city like other fans have done to theirs