JaMarcus to the Jets?

I think you're right Promo, if the Bills were to sign him it would be a desperate move. But since its the all knowing Jets, its a brilliant move by an organization that with its structure can turn this young man around.

I swear ESPN is getting as bad as MSNBC.

More like Faux news. "They report you decide"

Cimini also notes the Jets remain interested in signing veteran Mark Brunell to be Mark Sanchez's backup...

I thought this was a typo. Can't believe he's still playing. And he got a ring last year.

HBO is putting together a new series. It will no longer be "Hard Knocks", no way. The new show will be called "Coach vs QB" in a weight loss contest. Shhhhh, don't tell Jamarcus that Rex already had surgery to give him a leg up in the competition.

I think you're right Promo, if the Bills were to sign him it would be a desperate move. But since its the all knowing Jets, its a brilliant move by an organization that with its structure can turn this young man around.

I swear ESPN is getting as bad as MSNBC.

Or Fox News depending upon your point of view.

15 years in the NFL, great salary, set to make a pension... what happened? he take financial advice from Travis Henry?

Actually, he and a bunch of friends invested in real estate... then watched it tank. Brunell apparently had committed himself to covering the losses, and can no longer do it.