JaMarcus to the Jets?

Actually, he and a bunch of friends invested in real estate... then watched it tank. Brunell apparently had committed himself to covering the losses, and can no longer do it.

good friend = bad businessman

crappy way to go out, but i guess they figured if anyone had the best chance of coming back from the loss, it would be him...

15 years in the NFL, great salary, set to make a pension... what happened? he take financial advice from Travis Henry?

Nope. He got greedy in the real estate market I think. The housing bubble burst and so did he.

Lenny Dykstra!!

Ouch! What kind of genius is that Dykstra? Worst financial decision maker ever. Not only did he bankrupt himself, he took others down with him and he was a millionaire many times over. He could have lived on easy street for the rest of his days but he thought himself such a financial genius that he gambled and lost everything.

Don't worry - they will be silenced in due time. There is no place in the future for any alternative views. Look at the line-up we already have - NBC, PBS, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, most all major newspapers. B-)

Sure they will. Poor little Fox vs the big bad liberal world. It's all a huge conspiracy, I tell ya.

PTR

I think you're right Promo, if the Bills were to sign him it would be a desperate move. But since its the all knowing Jets, its a brilliant move by an organization that with its structure can turn this young man around.

I swear ESPN is getting as bad as MSNBC.

Careful... there's a few left-wing radical Obama-lovin' Liberals on this board... you know... those who think that Cortland has ALWAYS been JET country. The same people who swear to have NEVER riddin' the 'band wagon'.

Funny how both the military and FBI are simultaneously making last ditch efforts to save our country from THE people's idiot whilst he pardons Russian spys and allows Iran to draw-up the plans on the Nukes.

You can take MSNBC and FOX and shoot them into the moon. Anyone who gets 'news' from one of the 24-hour news channels should go with them.

Of course, by moon, I mean Russell's rear since they're the same size now.

Started a lil firestorm here eh? :thumbsup:

No. I started a thread about JaMarcus Russell. Then a "who-me?" started with the crack about MSNBC. Does every board have to be a PPP? Do we have to take a jab at the Black Democratic president when we are supposedly talking football? Do we have to inject our disgust over liberals in every thread?

We get it. The country is going to hell thanks to Obama. Hold your nose until 2012 when you can elect Sarah Palin and make everything wonderful again. Until then, can we keep the football board on topic?

PTR