Which Bills QB is most popular amongst fans right now?

MClem06

199 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you pick to run the team in 2010?

• Trent Edwards
    • Ryan Fitzpatrick
    • Brian Brohm
    • Levi Brown

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Idk Mclem...all votes would be based on deep bias one way or the other seeing as how it isn't even training camp yet. We have no way of knowing who will come closest to realizing their true potential at least until after training camp/preseason games.

I personally think it would be more prudent to judge our QB's come preseason.

Idk Mclem...all votes would be based on deep bias one way or the other seeing as how it isn't even training camp yet. We have no way of knowing who will come closest to realizing their true potential at least until after training camp/preseason games.

I personally think it would be more prudent to judge our QB's come preseason.

I agree with you based on a talent standpoint but I wanted to see what the popular choice was of the fans not based on statistics.

Popular? I'd say Levi Brown since he hasn't screwed up anything yet and is all potential. Oh, who would I want to start given the very little information available and the uncertainty ahead? That's different. ...Brohm? I'd like to see for myself how he performs. Right now I give him the edge over Trent because I want to see more of him.

Fitzpatrick seems to have the right mental side, but I'm not convinced he can get it where he's thinking. For Trent I think he's physically fine, but I'm not convinced on the mental side. I'm 1-2 Deer-in-headlights games from writing him off. Brown... well I'm not down on him in any way, except NFL experience.

Out of the four choices, I had to choose Edwards, just because he has the best possibility of becoming a serviceable NFL quarterback. Not alot to choose from really, but he would be my choice because I am tired of losing and developing quarterbacks.

Out of the four choices, I had to choose Edwards, just because he has the best possibility of becoming a serviceable NFL quarterback. Not alot to choose from really, but he would be my choice because I am tired of losing and developing quarterbacks.

Same here. I am very curious, long term, about Levi Brown so I am anxious to see how he plays in preseason. I think Brohm is a real long shot to be any better than Trent. I like Fitz's attitude but he just doesn't have the arm or accuracy to be an NFL starter. That leaves Trent who really has been saddled with a terrible offense in general and the line in particular. I can't say that I've given up all hope on him, not yet but soon if he goes back to the check downs.

Same here. I am very curious, long term, about Levi Brown so I am anxious to see how he plays in preseason. I think Brohm is a real long shot to be any better than Trent. I like Fitz's attitude but he just doesn't have the arm or accuracy to be an NFL starter. That leaves Trent who really has been saddled with a terrible offense in general and the line in particular. I can't say that I've given up all hope on him, not yet but soon if he goes back to the check downs.

+1

The one who has played the least. Nobody hates Levi Brown yet.

Actually, given the nature of the board, I bet there are some who do hate him already.

Well, how many games has he won? Show me the baby. And don't gimme any pitiful excuses like, "he hasn't played yet" or he "just needs a chance". Christ, how many excuses can you people make for this guy? Face it, he's a bust. That's why the Bills suck. Time to start over.

The one who has played the least. Nobody hates Levi Brown yet.

Actually, given the nature of the board, I bet there are some who do hate him already.

If not yet, then as soon as they find out he isn't a "fan" they will hate him for sure.

Well, how many games has he won? Show me the baby. And don't gimme any pitiful excuses like, "he hasn't played yet" or he "just needs a chance". Christ, how many excuses can you people make for this guy? Face it, he's a bust. That's why the Bills suck. Time to start over.

Count on Kelly the Totally Balanced and Sane Dog to bark sense. :flirt: