Your drink of choice

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just bottled my first batch of wine that my wife and I made. It is a Cabernet Sauvignon, and a very fine one if I may say so myself! We're about to start a batch of Merlot next. We decided that we will probably have to have 3 batches fermenting at a time to maintain our stock. :thumbsup:

I also enjoy The Knot straight up after I come home from a long day at work.

great topic. Can't say I prefer just one beer though with so many great ones available. A partial list of my fondest:

Most Belgian beers, these guys really know how to make good beer. Delerium tremens, Chimay, Duvel, etc.

German Heffeweizens-Franziskaner, etc.

Samuel Smith's Taddy Porter. It's from England but if it's not skunked it's simply the best porter IMO.

Bell's Two-Hearted Ale (Kalamazoo, MI) -Probably the most unique pale ale I've ever had. Damn good too.

Great Lakes Brewery here in Cleveland brews a fantastic Red for those who love hops called Nosferatu. Their Christmas ale is pretty good also.

Just poured myself a Laphroaig, 10 year cask strength. One of the finest single malts under $100 per bottle. Drank with just a small splash of Poland Spring to open it up (it is cask strength after all). Going to enjoy this one.

Endzone, I like the holiday porter better than the honey porter from Sam.

Flying dog makes a good porter. Its hard to find a good one.

Troegs makes a helluva stout, if anyone is listening. Dead reckoning, i believe its called.

Well I'll be shat upon, first genessee makes a bock, and now molson makes a stock ale. Whats next, a Beast Light Lambic?

Molson Stock Ale. Just looking at the anchor on the front makes me think of a patio in 75 degree temps

I'll have my face in a few of those in July. With the exception of Unibroue beers, Molson Stock Ale (The Original Blue) may be my favorite Canadian beer. I wish I could get it here.

molson canadian

+1.

Labatt is my #2.

Molson Golden starts to taste like p!$$ after, like, 3 and Molson XXX has got waaaaaay too much alcohol that likes to hover at the bottom of the bottle so that when you're finishing up, you get a nice swig of paint thinner in your mouth.

PHEW!

No thanks.

Living down in VA, I can only get Molson at Wegmans with the added price.

But man, it's my favorite.