Your drink of choice

What I really love about Guinness is how easy the beer goes down without all that annoying carbonation getting in the way. Time to pour another!

I know alot of people enjoy Guiness, I have tried it on a few occasions and just never really enjoyed it. A little to thick and theres an after taste thats isnt pleasurable to me. To each their own is what I say...so many diff beers out there today and everyone has one or two they really enjoy.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in the middle of the 2nd biggest wine region in the USA, and in Cali too. Still learning about the subtleties of wine tho. There's so much to learn!

But it's a very fun education!

while i sit here i'm drinking some macallan 12 year old scotch, which i learned about here! but usually i jusr drink molson, I've never been fond of dark beers.

Macallan is an excellent scotch, though at $50+ per bottle it's hard to drink recreationally. A little known fact to share: Chivas, at roughly $22 per bottle, is blended with MaCallan, and is easily the best scotch in its price bracket. Don't let the fact that it's blended scare you into thinking it's just another Cutty Sark, either.

Anyway, just my tip o'the day.

Macallan is an excellent scotch, though at $50+ per bottle it's hard to drink recreationally. A little known fact to share: Chivas, at roughly $22 per bottle, is blended with MaCallan, and is easily the best scotch in its price bracket. Don't let the fact that it's blended scare you into thinking it's just another Cutty Sark, either.

Anyway, just my tip o'the day.

i've had the same bottle since feb. lol its much too expensive to drink regularly, but its worth the money

Hellz yes it's Always fun to learn about new and classic wines :thumbdown: It Never gets old :thumbdown: Plus it def impresses the ladies when u know what ur talking about when it comes to this <_<

I do enjoy a rusty nail.

What the? is that a drink? or a real rusty nail in the foot? cuz i've only had a real rusty nail in the foot before and let me tell u it blows big chunks. but if it's a drink i'm willing to try it.

Reminds me of a quote related to the game of golf:

"Easy to learn, impossible to master".

Learning which wines I enjoy (and do NOT enjoy) will occupy the rest of my life.

What a blessed future lies before me.

"That Thing You Do" - The Wonders

Reminds me of a quote related to the game of golf:

"Easy to learn, impossible to master".

Learning which wines I enjoy (and do NOT enjoy) will occupy the rest of my life.

What a blessed future lies before me.

"That Thing You Do" - The Wonders

Wow this thread has Legs! i'm glad i'm not the only hard core bills fan here :thumbdown: brb Me getting another eye of da hawk :thumbdown: Keep posting!!

There are really only so many Hard Core Bills fans on this earth. I think we are the True ones. I'm so glad u all are here. I never knew about this place until a few years ago and i'm Thankful u are all hear to share my passion for the Bills!!! xD

I prefer a Johhny Walker Black or Makers Mark on the rocks. I go either way with the Scotch and Bourbon, I like both of them. I love Woodford Reserve to sip on now and then too, a very very tasty Bourbon.

Beer, I love a Hoegarrden draft or four, Stella will probably come a close second as long as its on tap with Harp (draft of course) at the perfect temperature, third.

For the game though, I go with Blue Light when I am up for the game and usually start with Blue Moon or two at home on the patio, then switch to a simple Coors Light, the longgeviety beer. The way I see it, watching the Bills, makes me want to DRINK! I have to go with something that I can put away and not get blind and/or psycho.

Wow this thread has Legs! i'm glad i'm not the only hard core bills fan here :thumbdown: brb Me getting another eye of da hawk :thumbdown: Keep posting!!

There are really only so many Hard Core Bills fans on this earth. I think we are the True ones. I'm so glad u all are here. I never knew about this place until a few years ago and i'm Thankful u are all hear to share my passion for the Bills!!! xD

Not to temper your effusiveness, but remember, this is the off-season. The quality of the posts are often more cerebral and eclectic. And then the season starts, the Bills go 1-5, and the Haters come out and crap all over the Wall, and try to sell you cyanide tablets.

Don't buy those. They go terribly with Malbec.

Not to temper your effusiveness, but remember, this is the off-season. The quality of the posts are often more cerebral and eclectic. And then the season starts, the Bills go 1-5, and the Haters come out and crap all over the Wall, and try to sell you cyanide tablets.

"Meadows" - Joe Walsh

I prefer a Johhny Walker Black or Makers Mark on the rocks. I go either way with the Scotch and Bourbon, I like both of them. I love Woodford Reserve to sip on now and then too, a very very tasty Bourbon.

Beer, I love a Hoegarrden draft or four, Stella will probably come a close second as long as its on tap with Harp (draft of course) at the perfect temperature, third.

For the game though, I go with Blue Light when I am up for the game and usually start with Blue Moon or two at home on the patio, then switch to a simple Coors Light, the longgeviety beer. The way I see it, watching the Bills, makes me want to DRINK! I have to go with something that I can put away and not get blind and/or psycho.

I've been trying my hardest to let Stella Artois grow on me but it hasn't yet. I'll give it another try. Blue moon is great tho :thumbdown:

Oh who really cares about the Haters in the end? They are not the ones to ever listen to. Even all Optimistics are never right. But sum are. Haters are never ones to follow tho.

Crown, on the rocks. -including the new 90 proof Black.

Nectar of the Gods!

Man, I just can't get there. I've never been a hard-liquor guy. Give me a choice between a great Scotch and a '97 Amarone della Valpolicella or an '04 Schuster Pinot....sorry, the Scotch never gets out of the gate. To each his own.

Cheers! :thumbdown: