Your drink of choice

I usually have a drink in my hand when I post. Formerly wingt98. *changes without notice*. I'm sure a good number of you have a drink as well. So yes this is kinda off topic.

Just wondering what is all your (hard core Bills Fans) drinky of choice as you contribute to this board? (if u are not a drinker then u can state your non-alcoholic drink of choice) but it's not as much fun.

Just out of curiosity what's my Bills brethren (and as one person said before "Sisteren") drinks of choice as we follow our Bills??

Go Bills!!!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eye of the hawk, good stuff. I like an old rasputin imperial stout. I just had southern tiers double IPA. Just what you might expect. Southern Tiers is just like the single IPA in flavor. It takes a while to drink, and has a long finish. The hop flavor is strong and bitter, but instead of being citrusey or fruity it comes off as strawberries and flowers. It is not overly sweet. I like that they have not bent to the california style of IPA. I would recommend it.

I would say my favorite beer is stoudts tripel style.

So far as booze is concerned, I like a benedictine and armagnac.

Eye of the hawk, good stuff. I like an old rasputin imperial stout. I just had southern tiers double IPA. Just what you might expect.

So far as booze is concerned, I like a benedictine and armagnac.

Rasputin is good. I've had it once or twice. a more full bodied beer. IPA is pretty strong. just what i likey. hows the southern tiers IPA? haven't tried that one.

I've been drinking the crap out of that Jeremiah Weed. Switched off beer (not entirely) to shed a few pounds and I've been drinking Jeremiah weed and water. Its fuggin awesome.

Lately I am enjoying an unfiltered wheat brew with a slice of citrus fruit. As my friend from Germany tells me; Heffeweissen is what Bavarian haus fraus drink.

PTR

A nice good quality Hef with a fresh slice of orange is awesome. very relaxing and a great chill beer :thumbdown:

I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I prefer

A nice apricot hefeweizen made by a brew pub up in the Sierra Nevada foothills…The Snowshoe in Arnold, CA. When we go up there we bring a few jugs and they fill em up.

LOL!! Are you priming yourself for the job when the man without a name in the commercials retires? I hear there are some great local breweries up north in Cali. Nice.

Have a variety of alcohol beverages that I enjoy drinking at home. Right now I happen to have a glass of Cabernet Savignon in my hand. When it's beer I am first and foremost a Guinness man, but also enjoy assorted bocks, stouts, and creams. I happen to have some Sam Adams Blacks and Irish Reds chilling in the fridge right now, and they're delicious, too. Not at all a fan of the IPA's, though. To me they taste like formaldehyde, but to each his own.

Have a variety of alcohol beverages that I enjoy drinking at home. Right now I happen to have a glass of Cabernet Savignon in my hand. When it's beer I am first and foremost a Guinness man, but also enjoy assorted bocks, stouts, and creams. I happen to have some Sam Adams Blacks and Irish Reds chilling in the fridge right now, and they're delicious, too. Not at all a fan of the IPA's, though. To me they taste like formaldehyde, but to each his own.

Guiness is a great beer. I usually get a pint or two to finish off the night when barhopping cause it's great tasting, filling and mild. When i'm not drinking Eye of the Hawk, i'm usually having a good Cab as well. On occasion a merlot. Wild Horse Cabernet is pretty darn good stuff. Eberle is not too shabby as well.