TwoBillsDrive APB

taterhill

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He got married and his wife put his nuts in a jar. The board shouldn't feel bad however. I was his roomie for 2-3 years and i don't talk to him anymore. He's got "more important" things to do.

The fate of many a newlyweds. Lockdown!

Coli(as mentioned earlier, his AI reviews were GREAT!)

SpikedLemonade

AKC

BF

NJSue

I don't know what happened to the other four, but I'm pretty sure I know where BF is.

He prefers to dine upon colored, mass-produced wax. Hell, it's better than retatta. :ph34r:

I believe he resurfaced as GrudginglyPessimistic. The writing style is characteristic. Pyrite Gal was preceded by FakeFatSunny, if memory serves.

And yes - somewhat shorter posts in this most recent iteration. But always a good read, IMO.

Can't forget YVEL VRAM or DIK SMUB.

I still miss Hogboy. His character development was classic. Remember Lenny from Sloan?

Ah, the good old days.

I miss Bob Lamb, I just hope he didn't become a Chargers fan, If so, I request that a California based board member lay a Stratton on him

I lost contact with Bob a couple years ago. I think I sent him a Christmas card last year, but not sure it's even his same address. I knew Bob and alot of guys from back in the old Prodigy days, on the Bills Forums. Many of us were on there. For those who don't know that pre-internet/pre-TBD.

Bob would always hook me up when I came to town. We attended several Bills backers events and games. Ironically , his father, and sister lived near me in Florida and he would visit me in Fla once in a while. His daughter was living in Fla too the last I knew. Pretty much the last I heard, Bob and a friend were sharing some Charger season tickets.

I miss Bob too. If he reads this I hope he drops a PM.

I just spoke to her yesterday. She is doing well. There was another list back in the day for those who led a jihad against the buffalo bills alt.sports........ thingee and talked about off topic subjects. Darlene's list was not really Darlene's - she was an admin though. It also was not really a progenitor to this list.

SDS and others still hanging here were on that list. It still exists "underground", mostly off topic. Before there was a TBD, and in the earliest days some of us wrote columns or features at Scott's request. Believe it or don't - things were a little lean when TBD first started (1995-96?) and there was no Stadium Wall yet. If he cared to, SDS could explain it better than this old 'coot!

Yep, I remember the usenet group and people being "invited" to the "Mack Bills List," or something like that. As for being a progenitor, I recall an FAQ awhile ago that said that after the MBL started to go south, Scott created this site. Whatever the case may have been, there was some commonality there.

Were you ever a marsupial, doc? Mangla?

No on the former, yes on the latter. :thumbdown:

NJ Sue and I got married. We have 4 cats, 3 dogs, 4 gold fish and one child. She's doing OK in school, though she has trouble with her homework at times. We ask on plenty of web sites how we can help her with her homework but we get abused, not sure why. Plus we have a web site that tells you how to make pasta salad with warm beer.

Though we cant seem to figure out the Vet Bills in Euro dollars. Can anybody help?

Try here: Answers to all of life's mysteries.

Yep, I remember the usenet group and people being "invited" to the "Mack Bills List," or something like that. As for being a progenitor, I recall an FAQ awhile ago that said that after the MBL started to go south, Scott created this site. Whatever the case may have been, there was some commonality there.

No on the former, yes on the latter. :thumbsup:

The MBL was very much like the Off Topic portion of this forum. I some ways it was a progenitor/precursor to that; a place to go when you wanted to discuss anything not strictly Buffalo Bills without getting slammed.

"This is a #@$$F@*&^ Bills list, dammit!"

Is the Coli blog archived somewhere? It should be brought back as a pinned item or something....

Johnny Coli's "overheard movie pitch" was probably the best thing I've read on this board.

Heh - he once thundered at me for using the smiley, :wallbash: , in response to some of his postings, choosing to take a tack that it amounted to the sticking out of the tongue in mocking fashion.

I explained that there are a limited number of available smileys (I approve of that) including ones to respond in recognition of a bon mot, a belly laugher, a wry, amusing post, and so on - and that if my intent was to fling insult, I would make it abundantly clear.

He was not mollified.

:worthy:

The MBL was very much like the Off Topic portion of this forum. I some ways it was a progenitor/precursor to that; a place to go when you wanted to discuss anything not strictly Buffalo Bills without getting slammed.

"This is a #@$$F@*&^ Bills list, dammit!"

Whatever the case, tell her I said "hi."