TwoBillsDrive APB

taterhill

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always wondered what happened to frayed. And I miss Gavin's posts.

I sometimes check the police blotter after home games to see if NJSue finally followed through on her beer-dumping threat.

NJ Sue and I got married. We have 4 cats, 3 dogs, 4 gold fish and one child. She's doing OK in school, though she has trouble with her homework at times. We ask on plenty of web sites how we can help her with her homework but we get abused, not sure why. Plus we have a web site that tells you how to make pasta salad with warm beer.

Though we cant seem to figure out the Vet Bills in Euro dollars. Can anybody help?

NJ Sue and I got married. We have 4 cats, 3 dogs, 4 gold fish and one child. She's doing OK in school, though she has trouble with her homework at times. We ask on plenty of web sites how we can help her with her homework but we get abused, not sure why. Plus we have a web site that tells you how to make pasta salad with warm beer.

Though we cant seem to figure out the Vet Bills in Euro dollars. Can anybody help?

The only way you'll ever find out is if you sell your soul to Tom Donahoe's father

Some of our best have been driven away by some of our worst. Particularly Mark VI & Dan Gross.

Dan Gross is one of the funniest people ever...I've pissed myself many times over the years here, but Dan Gross ranks up there with Tater, SDS, and Tom as those who have made me laugh the hardest.

I think Pyrite Gal is still here, just shorter posts and another name.

I believe he resurfaced as GrudginglyPessimistic. The writing style is characteristic. Pyrite Gal was preceded by FakeFatSunny, if memory serves.

And yes - somewhat shorter posts in this most recent iteration. But always a good read, IMO.

Johnny_Coli. He popped in for a single funny post a few weeks ago, but I have missed him as a regular contributor.

Beat me to it. I miss Mark VI.

Johnny Coli's blog and the Mark VI "kinder, gentler" era were two great points in the history of this board.

Seriously, man...you didn't need to share that. Really. Some things, just keep to yourself.

:rolleyes:

It may be that thread, or another, but somehow, Holcomb's arm managed to say that evolution was bogus because birds hadn't evolved back into dinosaurs.

Point: dinosaurs

And I'd completely forgotten about the post where he says that a rubber band stretches because of measurement error.

Whatever happened to Darlene Mack, whose mailing list was the progenitor to this site?

Or what about Hogboy, or his many aliases (Miami Don Johnson, etc.)?

I just spoke to her yesterday. She is doing well. There was another list back in the day for those who led a jihad against the buffalo bills alt.sports........ thingee and talked about off topic subjects. Darlene's list was not really Darlene's - she was an admin though. It also was not really a progenitor to this list.

SDS and others still hanging here were on that list. It still exists "underground", mostly off topic. Before there was a TBD, and in the earliest days some of us wrote columns or features at Scott's request. Believe it or don't - things were a little lean when TBD first started (1995-96?) and there was no Stadium Wall yet. If he cared to, SDS could explain it better than this old 'coot!

Were you ever a marsupial, doc? Mangla?

Some of our best have been driven away by some of our worst. Particularly Mark VI & Dan Gross.

Dan still lurks I believe (since he appears for an occasional garbage plate) but it has been a while.

I miss Mark too! Nuff said on that.