Season Ticket Sales

Advance single game seats went on sale for Club Seat holders today. Always buy two extra for the home opener and one other interesting game. This year Dolphins and Pittsburgh.

Unlike the last couple years where the most costly (best?) choices were limited to Upper Deck (21 rows and up) there were choices available in the mid level (row 30) of the lower level corners (sections 116, 107, 129).

I imagine they are down as they are advertising a lot more everywhere I see.....all over various radio, internet, TV outlets in Rochester and B'lo and So Ontario....much more than years past.

I hope seasons sales picks up. If not and we tank there could be blacked out games later in the season.

only if u don't have an internet connection...any NFL game can be watched online from a variety of places..in reality just about any game in any sport...I watched at least 50 Sabres games this year on my cmoputer while my wife had the TV

I too have noticed the Bills increased ticket advertising. The people that that buy tickets aren't stupid. They know a lousy product is being put in the field for 2010. Look for alot of empty seats at RWS in December.

only if u don't have an internet connection...any NFL game can be watched online from a variety of places..in reality just about any game in any sport...I watched at least 50 Sabres games this year on my cmoputer while my wife had the TV

I think that says more about you than the internet. <_<

Advance single game seats went on sale for Club Seat holders today. Always buy two extra for the home opener and one other interesting game. This year Dolphins and Pittsburgh.

Unlike the last couple years where the most costly (best?) choices were limited to Upper Deck (21 rows and up) there were choices available in the mid level (row 30) of the lower level corners (sections 116, 107, 129).

It isn't surprising that with the current economy, the piss poor product that the Bills have been putting on the field, the Bills lack to make any type of hype driven splash this off season, in fact it would be more surprising if the ticket sales didn't go down. The Ho-Hum hiring of a GM and Head Coach did nothing to excite any of the fans with the exception of the fanatical "Bills Can Do No Wrong" attitude fans, who turn a blind eye to the past decade of losing and would find the silver lining in hiring Rich Kotite as the head coach. Part of me almost hopes ticket sales take a nose dive, since losing does nothing to get any type of message to Ralph, maybe if you take a little cash from his pocket he might make some football moves without the almighty dollar being the deciding force behind nearly every move he makes.

It isn't surprising that with the current economy, the piss poor product that the Bills have been putting on the field, the Bills lack to make any type of hype driven splash this off season, in fact it would be more surprising if the ticket sales didn't go down. The Ho-Hum hiring of a GM and Head Coach did nothing to excite any of the fans with the exception of the fanatical "Bills Can Do No Wrong" attitude fans, who turn a blind eye to the past decade of losing and would find the silver lining in hiring Rich Kotite as the head coach. Part of me almost hopes ticket sales take a nose dive, since losing does nothing to get any type of message to Ralph, maybe if you take a little cash from his pocket he might make some football moves without the almighty dollar being the deciding force behind nearly every move he makes.

or maybe those same pessimistic @&@#'s would just say its proof the community cant support a team. I know the Bills suck but i enjoy going to the games regardless.

Call Mayflower! <_<

Down from where? The second highest total in team history? If season tix sales went down, they probably went down by a thousand or two at most. (All the T.O. lovers committed suicide.) That still puts us around 53-54,000. Oh, and the Bills always advertise tickets. They do it every year. So don't take it as an omen.

PTR

The old economy story. Never get tired of that one. Has Buffalo's economy ever been any good?

The old economy story. Never get tired of that one. Has Buffalo's economy ever been any good?

In the mid50's to maybe late 60's. Probabaly not much since then. That's half the reason 1/2 of the posters here are out of towners.

Call Mayflower! <_<

Down from where? The second highest total in team history? If season tix sales went down, they probably went down by a thousand or two at most. (All the T.O. lovers committed suicide.) That still puts us around 53-54,000. Oh, and the Bills always advertise tickets. They do it every year. So don't take it as an omen.

PTR

:D

I always go to the first 3 home games and then based on how the team is doing, I decide what games I want to go to.

But I don't get why people are happy that people are "sending a message." What message is that? That Buffalo shouldn't have a NFL team because they can't support one? I understand if you have money issues. But it's a sporting event. For myself, the tailgate is worth the price alone. Being one of 32 cities in America to get to do this 7 Sundays a year is an awesome feeling. The game is just the icing on the cake.

Call Mayflower! <_<

PTR

We just moved two sections closer to the 50 yard line (135) and got 6 seats together in row 28 on the Bills side. That option hasn't been available to us in the last five years. The rep specifically told us this is the best year to move as ticket sales are very slow at that point.

Season tickets will not be 54,000 this year.

Tried that but the picture was crappy by comparison. I guess I'm spoiled by sports in HD <_<

Call Mayflower! <_<

PTR

I'm not so sure about that. I've been a season ticket holder for the last 7-8 years (I live near NYC, but give them to my dad) and in the past few years had trouble getting an upgrade. This year, no problem at all--I went from about the 45 in the 11th row of the upper deck to the lower bowl sixth row up on about the 30. They also had lower level seats, 20th row on about the 10 to 15 as well, both unlike years past.....

We just moved two sections closer to the 50 yard line (135) and got 6 seats together in row 28 on the Bills side. That option hasn't been available to us in the last five years. The rep specifically told us this is the best year to move as ticket sales are very slow at that point.

Season tickets will not be 54,000 this year.

The four seats next to mine opened up, so I moved down the row (more leg room and closer to the aisle), but I know one of those pairs also had two seats in the row in front of their seats. So I don't know if they upgraded or gave them up.

When do individual game seats go on sale for non season ticket holders? It is already a few weeks later than last year.

They're not listing a date yet on their webpage, but I thought these past few years it was early July for non season ticket holders, IF there were any seats left. The process is usually....

Premimun Seat Holders

Season Ticket Holders

Group Sales

Individual Sales

The four seats next to mine opened up, so I moved down the row (more leg room and closer to the aisle), but I know one of those pairs also had two seats in the row in front of their seats. So I don't know if they upgraded or gave them up.

They're not listing a date yet on their webpage, but I thought these past few years it was early July for non season ticket holders, IF there were any seats left. The process is usually....

Premimun Seat Holders => Today 6/2

Season Ticket Holders => 6/3 & 6/4 Online, Phone, In Person 9a - 5p; 6 Ticket Limit

Season Ticket Holders => 6/5 Phone, In Person 9a - 3p; NO Ticket Limit

Group Sales => Few to none last year

Individual Sales => Few to none last year but open up held back unsold seasons to insiders sometime after PS game