TBD Home Opener Tailgate XI thread

Just Jack

Once again, Hammers Lot is the Official location of the Two Bills Drive Home Opener Tailgate, now in it's 11th year. As always, we'll have raffles, silent auction items, a 50/50 raffle, water/gatorade will be provided, and plenty of good conversation with your fellow Bills fans! There might even be a return of the group ticket purchase.

Post any questions, comments here to be answered.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Once again, Hammers Lot is the Official location of the Two Bills Drive Home Opener Tailgate, now in it's 11th year. As always, we'll have raffles, silent auction items, a 50/50 raffle, water/gatorade will be provided, and plenty of good conversation with your fellow Bills fans! There might even be a return of the group ticket purchase.

Post any questions, comments here to be answered.

Wow it's June 19th and only three responses on this years tailgate. Is everyone SLEEPING ??? Actually enjoying summer ??

My group will be between 9 and 12 . gets a little smaller every year as the Nieces and Nephews start college etc. :)

Wow it's June 19th and only three responses on this years tailgate. Is everyone SLEEPING ??? Actually enjoying summer ??

My group will be between 9 and 12 . gets a little smaller every year as the Nieces and Nephews start college etc. :lol:

I would like to get in on this. I would love to meet some new people.When there is more info let me know? I already have my tickets thanks to Jay R. aka. Da' Man

I would like to get in on this. I would love to meet some new people.When there is more info let me know? I already have my tickets thanks to Jay R. aka. Da' Man

Well, basically we setup in Hammers Lot across from the stadium. We have a large tent, raffle prizes, silent auction items, we provide water/gatorade, most people bring food to share, lots of good conversation.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Rockpile is in! We have our tickets (well somebody has my money tickets anyway :D ) for a party of six.

We will be tailgating at Hammer's Lot as usual.

To anyone who frequents The Stadium Wall: this is the best way to meet a lot of really good folks and make friends in *reality*.

For some of us it is like a family reunion!

• 3 weeks later...

Rockpile is in! We have our tickets (well somebody has my money tickets anyway :D ) for a party of six.

We will be tailgating at Hammer's Lot as usual.

To anyone who frequents The Stadium Wall: this is the best way to meet a lot of really good folks and make friends in *reality*.

For some of us it is like a family reunion!

My father and I are traveling from California for the game. Would love to swing through the TBD tailgate party and meet everyone. How do I go about purchasing tickets?

My father and I are traveling from California for the game. Would love to swing through the TBD tailgate party and meet everyone. How do I go about purchasing tickets?

Tickets for the tailgate or for the game?

Tickets for the tailgate or for the game?

I already have tickets to the game- I have seasons. It sounded like the tailgate was a formal to do. So just to clarify, no tickets necessary to swing over through the TBD tailgate party? If that's the case, I'll see everyone on the morning of the 12th!

thx,

I already have tickets to the game- I have seasons. It sounded like the tailgate was a formal to do. So just to clarify, no tickets necessary to swing over through the TBD tailgate party? If that's the case, I'll see everyone on the morning of the 12th!

thx,

We do charge a small $6 per head tailgate fee that helps pay for the tent, the non-alcoholic beverages, the grill, the parking spots we consume for the tent, etc...

Guest jamie nails

We do charge a small $6 per head tailgate fee that helps pay for the tent, the non-alcoholic beverages, the grill, the parking spots we consume for the tent, etc...

Great. Happy to chip in $6 a head!

My group will have 7-8 so I'll pay for 8 Spots. Did I miss the payment thread or are we collecting at the site this year. I'm am late on everything this year.

My group will have 7-8 so I'll pay for 8 Spots. Did I miss the payment thread or are we collecting at the site this year. I'm am late on everything this year.

I only collected from those who bought tix thru me. So if you didn't pay yet you can do it on site. Of course, if you want to paypal me in advance you can do that too - let me know.

Dr. Rosenrose and Scotty, can you add a couple more to the tailgate? Looks like I'm in - I'm nearby, I have a hotel in Buffalo Sat and Sun night, now all I need are a couple tickets :D

No worries though, hopefully my corporate sponsor will come through on Tuesday!

Definitely looking forward to seeing the TBD crew once again...

Dr. Rosenrose and Scotty, can you add a couple more to the tailgate? Looks like I'm in - I'm nearby, I have a hotel in Buffalo Sat and Sun night, now all I need are a couple tickets :D

No worries though, hopefully my corporate sponsor will come through on Tuesday!

Definitely looking forward to seeing the TBD crew once again...

Don't forget to bring a cooler.

Duuuude, my ticket hook-up didn't come through. BUT in a sign from above I just got two tickets for less than $100 in section 112, row 26 from the Bills Ticket Exchange.

Lower bowl, mid-way up, for less than $100 per? Doesn't even make sense...

Sure it's the Fins side, but that's just fine - I think any Miami fans around will enjoy my Thurman jersey :D

Duuuude, my ticket hook-up didn't come through. BUT in a sign from above I just got two tickets for less than $100 in section 112, row 26 from the Bills Ticket Exchange.

Sure it's the Fins side, but that's just fine - I think any Miami fans around will enjoy my Thurman jersey :D

Well done, Mr Heitz!

Could they be the visiting teams returned tickets? Good job on getting a great price, timing is everything.

HELP?

My nephew took care of this in the past but he not coming up from Texas this year, I'm thinking that I'll bring a few dozen fresh pick corn to cook up and share, but in the past I remember there was ribs and chicken, hot dogs ....is that the case this year or should I bring that too for myself?

By the way, there will be two for the show, we will be camping out in a trailer saturday night, stop bys are welcomed...and we did clear it with the Hammer lot. We'd be glad to help you setup that day since we'll be there.

HELP?

My nephew took care of this in the past but he not coming up from Texas this year, I'm thinking that I'll bring a few dozen fresh pick corn to cook up and share, but in the past I remember there was ribs and chicken, hot dogs ....is that the case this year or should I bring that too for myself?

Scott did order some food....

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/117759-tailgate-xi-food-ordered-ribs-and-chicken/

But it's first come, first serve, so if you want to make sure you get hot food, you may want to bring some just in case.

Could they be the visiting teams returned tickets? Good job on getting a great price, timing is everything.

It still seems crazy to me - the other tix in that section were $250. Okaaaaay...

I'm already to the point of not being able to sleep at night, I can only imagine Sat night! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cåblelady

I just opened the bag with my TBD shirt in it and it's a man's size L.....not a woman's size L.

Did one of the guys get my shirt by mistake? :oops::(