LT arrested for rape in NY

At the very least, LT is guilty of:

1) Bad judgement and/or

2) Weakness of character

I have convicted him on those charges. I'll withhold judgement on the other stuff for awhile.

Agreed with all of that. However, I still believe innocent until proven guilty. If he did it, he's a huge scumbag and needs to be locked up for a long time.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's give ole' crackhead the benefit of the doubt that she lied about her age and was a prostitute. Either way though, bad situation.

Good point.

It's not like 'Johns' request papers on their selection. Have you seen 15 year old girls these days?!? I can imagine what a 15 yr. old runaway hooker is made up to look like..

Prostitution is illegal. I would think the story ends there. If you're not allowed to proposition a person for sex for money, how would you be any less allowed to proposition a legally under-age person?

To early to tell, but this may be a non-story with 'sexy' headlines..

Not that its a big deal, but everyone is calling her 15 and everything I have read says she is 16. But I also believe in innocent until proven guilty as our constitution states. Let due process take its course first.

That said, terrible judgment from LT on pretty much everything since he has retired. He should think about buying an island somewhere and hiding out for the rest of his existence.

LT should have known better. I mean , I thought he was getting his life together finally with the NutriSystem ads and Dancing with the Stars gig.

You would think he could walk into a bar and get some trim just off his name. What an idiot if this is true. I hope he wasn't under the influence of cocaine...

He would have been better off jackin off in his hotel room, at least he still be a free man.

Stay classy Lawrence.

Finally, Lawrence Taylor has contributed to something more digusting than ripping off Joe's leg.

What a waste of talent and life. Likely the most physically gifted LB in NFL history, and he also has to be in the top 10 useless human beings to ever play in the league.

Good point.

It's not like 'Johns' request papers on their selection. Have you seen 15 year old girls these days?!? I can imagine what a 15 yr. old runaway hooker is made up to look like..

Prostitution is illegal. I would think the story ends there. If you're not allowed to proposition a person for sex for money, how would you be any less allowed to proposition a legally under-age person?

To early to tell, but this may be a non-story with 'sexy' headlines..

That's what this is going to be, IMO.......If the pimp hit her, not LT, and they didn't discuss the age, LT will be more in trouble with the john part of this, I would think.

While time will reveal further detail - if true, what a sad, sad story. One has to wonder if drugs were involved.

You should not wonder. And quit trying to make an excuse for this dude, he is as bad as rapist Rothlisberger. Send them to both to prison where they can be each others prison B word.

If he had sex with a 15 yo, he needs to be locked up.

If he beat and forcibly raped her, he needs to be locked up forever.

None of the article have said anything indicating that he did.

It was the pimp who brought her who beat her.

If he didn't know that she was 15, he's still legally on the hook, but the penalties are much smaller in cases like that.

This link says the 15-year old was a prostitute who was likely punched by her pimp.

So it wasn't the forcible rape of a 15 year old, it was just an arranged sexual rendevous with a 15 year-old runaway who has been sold into a life of sexual slavery.

So...um...did the story just get better or worse for LT?

Better. Pimps don't generally discuss the details of recruitment with customers.

Still makes him a sleaze, though. If he did it.

If he had sex with a 15 yo, he needs to be locked up.

If he beat and forcibly raped her, he needs to be locked up forever.

LT has needed a cage for some time now. I think he has been out of his mind for a long time, maybe his whole life. I don't think he can be "fixed". It has finally caught up to him.

Agreed with all of that. However, I still believe innocent until proven guilty. If he did it, he's a huge scumbag and needs to be locked up for a long time.

He has been useless at best, and extremely dangerous at least, off of the football field.

Jeezus, is football really THAT important.

"ignorance is not an excuse" so says the DA

he solicited from a 15 yr old prostitute, I doubt he checked her ID, overall it could be worse.

IMO, assaulting unwilling drunk chicks is way worse than paying for it from a minor hooker

You should not wonder. And quit trying to make an excuse for this dude, he is as bad as rapist Rothlisberger. Send them to both to prison where they can be each others prison B word.

I think he is worse than Rothlisberger. Not necessarily in a moral sense, but in the danger he presents to people around him. Ben comes across as an entitled jerk, too far gone on his ego, with a twisted misogyny that makes him think it's okay to treat women as objects. That's real bad. He needs some time in jail.

It's obvious that LT is just OUT OF HIS MIND!

Like a loaded gun at a teenage slumber party, or a bull in a china shop, he just wreaks havoc. Lock'em up!

"ignorance is not an excuse" so says the DA

he solicited from a 15 yr old prostitute, I doubt he checked her ID, overall it could be worse.

IMO, assaulting unwilling drunk chicks is way worse than paying for it from a minor hooker

Rothlesberger is a jerk. He has a history of being a jackass.

LT is NUTS. He has a history of wreaking havoc wherever he goes.

How is this girl missing since March and then all of a sudden she texts her uncle after this? I don't think this is going to stick at all.

bbb -- great avatar! Would you mind e-mailing me the full-size version? PM me please.