Will we ever find out who the Bills

Estro

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damj: I want the truth!

Buddy Nix: You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world with secrets that must be guarded. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Beerball? I have more responsibility than you can fathom. You weep for Tim Tebow and curse the Broncos. You don't know what I know. Denver's pick, while tragic, saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque to you, saves lives! But deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, - you need me in that war room - You want me in the war room. We use words like draft board, playmaker, best player available. They're the backbone of our lives. You use them as a punchline! I haven't the time or inclination to explain myself to a man who needs my draft picks but questions the way I do it. Better just to thank me. Or go to the stadium and buy season tickets. But I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!

Damj: Did you try to trade up for Tim Tebow!?!?

Buddy Nix: You're goddamn right I did!!!!

:doh::)

Buddy Nix: You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world with secrets that must be guarded. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Beerball? I have more responsibility than you can fathom. You weep for Tim Tebow and curse the Broncos. You don't know what I know. Denver's pick, while tragic, saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque to you, saves lives! But deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, - you need me in that war room - You want me in the war room. We use words like draft board, playmaker, best player available. They're the backbone of our lives. You use them as a punchline! I haven't the time or inclination to explain myself to a man who needs my draft picks but questions the way I do it. Better just to thank me. Or go to the stadium and buy season tickets. But I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!

Do you have Nicholson's entire speech memorized? :)

Funny, for sure.

If it was Dan Williams, we'll probably never know, at least as long as Troup is here.

That would only send a bad message to him. If Troup flames out and Williams becomes a Pro-Bowler,

then word will likely get out that he was the guy they wanted all along!

Since this coaching staff recognized how weak our run D was and addressed it in rounds 2 and 3, it kind of makes me wonder if we would have gone Rolando McClain at #9 if the Raidas hadn't of taken him.

The speed at which we picked Spiller seems to indicate no... but who knows what would have happened if Spiller was gone.

I really do think they were targeting Tebow.

First off, Buddy Nix said that the player was taken when they wanted to move up, and that could mean they wanted Baltimore's pick and Denver beat them to it.

2nd, Ralph said that Baltimore 'panicked' Translation: Ralph and the Bills offered a lower package to the Ravens to move up to get Tebow, Ralph threw a hissy fit, and spat off about the Broncos.

Dan Williams was STILL on the board at this point, so it cannot be him since Nix said the player was taken.

It wasn't Tebow.

I believe it was for Tebow based on the remark by Wilson saying Denver paniced. I think they would have taken him in the second if Denver did'nt take him. Denver taking him ticked off Ralph so he made the comment.

They lied! You can't handle the truth!

I have no responsibilities here whatsoever.

i think that they were trading UP for Dan Williams.

i also think that if they stayed were they were at #41 AND Tebow was still there ...they were gonna take him.....hence Ralph's comment that Denver "panicked". why on earth would he single out denver if they didn't want Tebow. i mean ralph could have picked on Jax for their pick at #10.

The Bills had a deal in place with the Jets to get Tebow.

The Broncos moved higher and the Bills upped the ante with the Ravens.

However, Denver had more ammo from their earlier trade down.

Gailey wanted to run the spread with his new zone blocking scheme, Spiller and Tebow.

Having Ralph get all indignant was Brandon's plan to spin the failed trade up.

The Bills had a deal in place with the Jets to get Tebow.

The Broncos moved higher and the Bills upped the ante with the Ravens.

However, Denver had more ammo from their earlier trade down.

Gailey wanted to run the spread with his new zone blocking scheme, Spiller and Tebow.

Having Ralph get all indignant was Brandon's plan to spin the failed trade up.

Opinion or fact?