OT - How did you all think of your names?

bartshan-83

Mine is obvious. The city I live in and my first name. I used to be 'WIN1B4IDIE' until my computer died and I forgot my password, It was easier to register under a new name. The WIN1B4IDIE is how I feel about the Bills winning the Superbowl. I've been a fan since 1965 (5 years old) and the Bills are more than a just a team I root for. They are more like a family or a good friend, especially when you are growing up and don't have a family and all you have to look forward to was NBC and the AFL games on Sunday. If we can keep winners like Lee Evans and Willis McGahee around I feel I have a reasonable hope of getting my wish.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always wondered how/why some people come up with the "posting names" that they do. I mean there are some obvious examples like mine "Bart at ND" (which I will probably have to change next year to something like "Bart living with Parents" or "Bart with no job") but some are truly weird/interesting.

Let's hear it!

137868[/snapback]

I moved from Grand Island to Richmond, Virginia, hence the obvious name. I didn't want a name that I would have to change because of circumstances, such as a player leaving via free agency, etc. so I chose a "permanent" one.

Took me FOREVER to come up with my name. I was literally sitting and thinking for days, jotting down potential funny names and witty references that only my fellow Bills fans could appreciate.

Then I got bored and decided on this one, since its where I was at the time I registered.

My story sucks.

I've always wondered how/why some people come up with the "posting names" that they do. I mean there are some obvious examples like mine "Bart at ND" (which I will probably have to change next year to something like "Bart living with Parents" or "Bart with no job") but some are truly weird/interesting.

Let's hear it!

137868[/snapback]

ICE was taken so I settled for something else