papazoid

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Saffold, Charles Brown or Cody.

I hope one of these three is there for us.

<_<

i agree saffold or brown, but im still thinkin theres somethin bout clausen...dont care how much hes slipped...if we can get clausen then trade up for brown id be happy with that...work on one side of the ball at a time...4th-7th on olb nt de

i think they should trade UP with St Louis .....the draft value chart says it would cost us a 4th rounder.

grab Clausen

Clausen, Kindle, Cody or Saffold, please. Golden Tate would be great too, but I don't know if I could handle going HB and then WR with our needs.

That first pick is going to be highly coveted. People will have time to stare at it all night and think about getting whatever they want. It's likely to cost more than a fourth, and there are likely to be other bidders.

here's who picks before us in round 2.

Viking, Chiefs,Browns might take a QB.

1 (33) Rams

2 (34) Vikings (From Lions)

3 (35) Buccaneers

4 (36) Chiefs

5 (37) Eagles (From Redskins)

6 (38) Browns

7 (39) Raiders

8 (40) Dolphins (From Seahawks through Chargers)

9 (41) Bills

The Chefs won't take a QB after giving-up what they did for Cassel. The other two might.

Roger Saffold, with his connection to the Bills coaching staff, seems to make the most sense.

+1. If they thought Clausen was THAT great, they woulda went up and got him yesterday. It will be an OT...or my name ain't Nathan Arizona!!!

I think they'll take OT in R2 followed by WR in R3. They might take Clausen if he were to fall to 41, but I don't think he will. There would still be somewhat of a premium price tag to trade up early in R2, so I don't think that will happen.

That still leaves NT, but there hasn't really been a run at the position yet. They might go ahead and pick one at 41 and then go heavy on offense the rest of the way, but the way its going, they may be able to hold off for a while longer. In the worst case scenario, they can always trade up.

The Chefs won't take a QB after giving-up what they did for Cassel. The other two might.

Normally, I'd agree with this without hesitation. The only reason I hesitate is because the new OC in KC is Weiss and it wouldn't surprise me if KC were to take Clausen simply because of his relationship with Weiss. I know Cassel is getting the big bucks but KC might be willing to invest 2nd round money in the position.

Just a thought.

GO BILLS!!!