The *Official* Draft Thread

Suh's a great pick but I really think Detroit should've went LT. They need to protect their investment and keep Stafford healthy. Perhaps they'll do it with their 2nd rounder.

Agreed, Stafford looks like he could be a great qb someday, but as it has been pointed out it's hard to do that lying on your back.

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Suh's a great pick but I really think Detroit should've went LT. They need to protect their investment and keep Stafford healthy. Perhaps they'll do it with their 2nd rounder.

Agreed they need a LT, but they also need a cornerstone on their DL and this guy is pretty special. I think it's a solid pick for the Lions.

I didn't think Detroit was NFL

Some might say that about the Bills, too. :w00t: I just have the impression that players who kick butt at Nebraska tend to be mediocre to average NFL players. Don't have stats to prove it though

It's not what he said. It's how he said it. I make my living reading people. Kid is 100% fake. Forget the fact he won't be an NFL QB. He is just a facade.

I'm not a Tebow fan on the field, but I wouldn't regard him as fake. I regard him as being a, for lack of a better phrase, "goodie two-shoes". The virgin, religious, leader act is stale, but I truly believe that, based on what his teamates and coaches have said, he is "that guy".

I'm not a Tebow fan on the field, but I wouldn't regard him as fake. I regard him as being a, for lack of a better phrase, "goodie two-shoes". The virgin, religious, leader act is stale, but I truly believe that, based on what his teamates and coaches have said, he is "that guy".

He's not.

Just watch.

The Redskins have done what the Bills couldn't: The signed a big name championship winning head coach, they traded for a pro bowl quarterback and now they have bolstered their weak offensive line. Very strong offseason