The *Official* Draft Thread

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how much pressure is on the nfl teams to take as much time as possible so that the nfl network, along with various other sport media can make more money through more commercials and viewer time.

shouldn't matter at all...the league's draft coverage is set over a period of time (say like 5 to 2 am), so the amount of actual draft time won't affect commercial breaks at all

Gruden almost sold me on Clausen earlier. Then I saw the live interview with him in Palm Springs and it made me want to puke.

Did you see the interview with McCoy?

The ESPN infobabe interviewing him, Jenn somethingerother, was smokin hot :rolleyes:

get over it dude. what's the kid GONNA say? how would you have come off at that age, in that position?

It's not what he said. It's how he said it. I make my living reading people. Kid is 100% fake. Forget the fact he won't be an NFL QB. He is just a facade.

so who pulls the first shocker?

probably the Redskins but at the very least the Raiders will do something no one expects...i wouldnt be surprised if they take Spiller but I hope he is there for the Bills but if not I hope they get Dexter McCluster later on

So are we going to have this post for every single spot prior to the Bills drafting?

I just want everyone on the Bills.

I watched a ton of NCAA football the past few years and I really like most of these guys and Im sorry to see them go to other teams.