Week 1 - Sun. Sep. 12 Dolphins at Bills

Week 2 - Sun. Sep. 19 Bills at Packers

Week 3 - Sun. Sep. 26 Bills at Patriots

Week 4 - Sun. Oct. 03 Jets at Bills

Week 5 - Sun. Oct. 10 Jaguars at Bills

Week 6 - Bye

Week 7 - Sun. Oct. 24 Bills at Ravens

Week 8 - Sun. Oct. 31 Bills at Chiefs

Week 9 - Sun. Nov. 07 Bears at Bills (In Toronto)

Week 10 - Sun. Nov. 14 Lions at Bills

Week 11 - Sun. Nov. 21 Bills at Bengals

Week 12 - Sun. Nov. 28 Steelers at Bills

Week 13 - Sun. Dec. 05 Bills at Vikings

Week 14 - Sun. Dec. 12 Browns at Bills

Week 15 - Sun. Dec. 19 Bills at Dolphins

Week 16 - Sun. Dec. 26 Patriots at Bills

Week 17 - Sun. Jan. 02 Bills at Jets

I'd prefer to see the Dolphins in Buffalo late in the year. The Bears in Toronto is cool. Better than a divisional game, IMO. Finishing the season in NY is ok. It will probably come down to deciding the division title. :thumbdown:

I'd also prefer the bye to be later in the year.

man, this schedule looks pretty damn hard for the bills. they might end up being 2-14 or 6-10..but lets see who the bills going to take in the draft and hope maybe they would sign more FA players, but as for now 2-14 is their record

According to NFL.com their opponents were 128-128 last year. After the draft I'll take a spin at predicting the record. For the past 10 years I've been very optimistic. I probably will be again. <_<

Like I dummy I scheduled our family vacation the week before the Bills opener. That means I'm driving from NC to NH that Sunday. No chance I can get to or even watch the game. What kind of sucks is the 5 week stretch from Oct to Nov where there will be no games at RWS. Looks like I'm only getting to 3 games: Jets or Jags, Lions, and Browns.

PTR

EVERY SINGLE GAME Sunday 1pm. Last year was really wacky with all the 4pm starts.... at least I won't have trouble forgetting the start times this year.

On a positive note, the Bills continue their impressive streak of conveniently having a home game Thanksgiving weekend for me <_<

man, this schedule looks pretty damn hard for the bills. they might end up being 2-14 or 6-10..but lets see who the bills going to take in the draft and hope maybe they would sign more FA players, but as for now 2-14 is their record

well after switching from 4-3 to a 3-4 defense most teams are lousy their initial year, and as optimistic as I normally am I look for the Bills to have a 6-10 record in the upcoming season. Usually I'm a 10-6 guy, but unless they have an unbelievable draft, trade a bad apple..lynch.., pickup a couple more decent FA's, and maybe trade for a player or two..I don't see the Bills getting past 6-10 this year.

Here are the games I think they win: Week 1 Miami at Buff

5 Jax at Buff

8 Buff at K.C.

9 Chicago at Buff. (In Toronto)

10 Detroit at Buff.

14 Cleve. at Buff.

I agree, this is a very difficult schedule, no real easier stretch to it. We should certainly expect sub-.500

EVERY SINGLE GAME Sunday 1pm. Last year was really wacky with all the 4pm starts.... at least I won't have trouble forgetting the start times this year.

On a positive note, the Bills continue their impressive streak of conveniently having a home game Thanksgiving weekend for me <_<

absolutely thrilled with all games on sunday at 1 pm!, that is prime time for me.

Sucks for me in terms of any good road trips. I was hoping to hit Lambeau this year, but the game is the day after my anniversary and we already have plans. The KC game was an alternate, but it's the week after the Baltimore game so I don't think I'll be hitting up both. I guess my one road "trip" this year will be to Baltimore. Woo hoo.

hard to imagine not being 0-4 right out of the box. calling for Gailey's head by Halloween. I hate to be negative, believe me, but we just have a chance to be the worst team in the league this year. Lions on the upswing, Raiders too. and Rams looking to get better this year. Browns in full on ground start rebuilding mode just like the Bills so who knows there. going to be a long season .. again

3 out of 4 on the ROAD to end the season, especially at Miami, at Jets is really hard.

Also 3 Divisional Games at the end of the season will reflect clearly where we stand along with our division rivals.

hard to imagine not being 0-4 right out of the box. calling for Gailey's head by Halloween. I hate to be negative, believe me, but we just have a chance to be the worst team in the league this year. Lions on the upswing, Raiders too. and Rams looking to get better this year. Browns in full on ground start rebuilding mode just like the Bills so who knows there. going to be a long season .. again

I was just looking at the Dolphins schedule... if we can knock them off the first week, they follow with Vikings, Jets, Patriots, Packers, Steelers, Bengals, Ravens.... they could start 1-7 if they don't beat us.

Looks like AFC East has tough schedules all around

Bills 2010 Regular Season Schedule

Week 1 - Sun. Sep. 12 Dolphins at Bills

Week 2 - Sun. Sep. 19 Bills at Packers

Week 3 - Sun. Sep. 26 Bills at Patriots

Week 4 - Sun. Oct. 03 Jets at Bills

Week 5 - Sun. Oct. 10 Jaguars at Bills

Week 6 - Bye

Week 7 - Sun. Oct. 24 Bills at Ravens

Week 8 - Sun. Oct. 31 Bills at Chiefs

Week 9 - Sun. Nov. 07 Bears at Bills (In Toronto)

Week 10 - Sun. Nov. 14 Lions at Bills

Week 11 - Sun. Nov. 21 Bills at Bengals

Week 12 - Sun. Nov. 28 Steelers at Bills

Week 13 - Sun. Dec. 05 Bills at Vikings

Week 14 - Sun. Dec. 12 Browns at Bills

Week 15 - Sun. Dec. 19 Bills at Dolphins

Week 16 - Sun. Dec. 26 Patriots at Bills

Week 17 - Sun. Jan. 02 Bills at Jets

I'd prefer to see the Dolphins in Buffalo late in the year. The Bears in Toronto is cool. Better than a divisional game, IMO. Finishing the season in NY is ok. It will probably come down to deciding the division title. <_<

I'd also prefer the bye to be later in the year.

5-11, and for the first time since the 1989 AFC Championship Game the Bills lose a game that matters to the Bengals.

I believe we are either 8 or 9 and 0 against them in the regular season since then.

Parts of this schedule blows!

1.) Miami in Buffalo in SEPTEMBER??? so much for an atvantage!

The current Bills roster is not a cold weather team anyway, they look every bit as cold as their opponents late in the year. Just not an advantage anymore. So, I actaully like playing Miami in the opener...

Sucks for me in terms of any good road trips. I was hoping to hit Lambeau this year, but the game is the day after my anniversary and we already have plans. The KC game was an alternate, but it's the week after the Baltimore game so I don't think I'll be hitting up both. I guess my one road "trip" this year will be to Baltimore. Woo hoo.

I too will be at the Baltimore game

On a positive note, the Bills continue their impressive streak of conveniently having a home game Thanksgiving weekend for me :unsure:

never thought of that. good point!