I Can't Wait 'Til The Home Opener!!

R. Rich

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not even that pumped. This past decade has really taken a toll on me. I say this as I am typing on a bills message board in july wearing a bills shirt, but still, this is the least pumped i've ever been for a season.

I'm not even that pumped. This past decade has really taken a toll on me. I say this as I am typing on a bills message board in july wearing a bills shirt, but still, this is the least pumped i've ever been for a season.

You're in the wrong thread then.

*headbutts into a wall*

Buffalooooooooooooooooo!

This made me laugh.

LET'S GO BUFFALO!

LET'S GO BUFFALO!

THE BILLS MAKE ME WANNA SHOUT

I can't wait for this season to begin. We will finally be able to see this football team take big strides in the right direction. I feel like the Nix-Whailey system is what we have needed for 5-7 years now. A running team with a tough style of play is Buffalo's style. Dare I say 8-8 next season and the playoffs in 2011. GO BILLS!!!

I can't wait for this season to begin. We will finally be able to see this football team take big strides in the right direction. I feel like the Nix-Whailey system is what we have needed for 5-7 years now. A running team with a tough style of play is Buffalo's style. Dare I say 8-8 next season and the playoffs in 2011. GO BILLS!!!

Very excited for the operner, esp. against the Dolphins! I like the prediction. I'm seeing anywhere from 6-10 to 8-8, playoffs in 2011.

In my heart, winning or losing comes second to:

the excitement of flying back to BUFF, Saturday night at Danny's and cruisin' the RV lot, the tailgates, the opening day "fever", the charging Buffalo , the Pinto, seeing old friends and making new ones, "real" wings, Blue light, and the emotional high when I first walk into the stadium and relive so many memories.

Yes - it's very disappointing when we lose any game. But I always appreciate that I lived another year to come back and see my team run out onto the field to thousands of screaming fans.

Thats The Spirit! Love it! Lets F*&%*$ go BILLS!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...