no national games

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am happy about all the 1pm starts, I am in Bangkok andonly have to stay up 1/2 the night to watch those ones.

ok...you win...ha. That's awesome. I guess for me it means that Saturday night has to be a little more low key for 16 weeks, 1pm comes early sometimes. Hope the good luck Buffalo Bills Mardi Gras beads my friend got me are good luck this year.....

I don't post a lot but love the board. Good stuff.

If the Bills play at 1pm and lose it seems to take the luster off of football for the rest of the day, so I have enjoyed more football when the Bills have played a later game the last few years!

What a depressing reason to prefer a later game! <_<

Don't take it so seriously, particularly this year. We are starting a long rebuild and are going to suck and end up last in the AFC East. Go in knowing that, and losses won't depress you because they are expected. And the occasional win (and there will be a few like KC and the Browns (for Gods sake can we please beat them this year!)) will give you a nice lift.

Well I guess I'm the first who's disappointed in this. I love the primetime games, whether it be sunday or monday night (not necessarily thursday). There's a certain excitement about it that you just don't get on a sunday afternoon.

I know they don't do well at night, but they don't do all that great during the day either.

Here's to a playoff season and a flex game. And when I say "here's", I'm holding up my glass of kool-aid.

I like the schedule.........can get the Bills done by 4:00 pm on Sunday and enjoy some good games the rest of the weekend.

Tough schedule for me. I'm a priest, and with 12:10 Mass not over until 1:15, the earliest I can get to a sports restaurant showing the Bills games here is about 2:15. I won't see a 1st half all year! By the time the wings and a cold beverage arrive, it'll be the start of the 4th quarter.

ok...you win...ha. That's awesome. I guess for me it means that Saturday night has to be a little more low key for 16 weeks, 1pm comes early sometimes. Hope the good luck Buffalo Bills Mardi Gras beads my friend got me are good luck this year.....

I don't post a lot but love the board. Good stuff.

i know youre really talking about me.

Tough schedule for me. I'm a priest, and with 12:10 Mass not over until 1:15, the earliest I can get to a sports restaurant showing the Bills games here is about 2:15. I won't see a 1st half all year! By the time the wings and a cold beverage arrive, it'll be the start of the 4th quarter.

we'd be down by 20 at that point. i would skip the season if i was you.

You know about daylight savings time. I propose Bills savings time for your church. During the season, move everything up an hour. So 11:10 mass and you get to the restaurant by 1:15 and sit down to the opening kickoff. I suspect the Bills fans in your church would agree!

why does everyone care about having nationally televised games? When was the last time Buffalo won, or didn't get embarrassed in one?

Give me Sunday games at 1 every week, I don't want to have to sit around and wait til 4, or til Monday just to get my footbal fix in

amen!

Thank God. I am sick of us getting on national TV only to blow it. We need to EARN the right to be on the National stage again.

but you have to admit those were one of the most exciting games on MNF the last few years...I'm actually surprised they didn't put them on at least once.

You guys may be fine with it... I'm not!

Heck, those national games are the only chance I get to see the Bills play on TV without having to watch f'ing illegal streaming them on a tiny screen on my computer.

While the Bills haven't been on the winning end, you gotta admit that they've been involved in some GREAT national games over the last few years. When you include the passion that is shown from the fans during these games, I'm really surprised that they don't have any games this year.

:unsure: