A Sincere Request from YE OLE

As many of you know... YE OLE has been a larger than life almost cartoonish personality, hoping to bring levity and laughter to my fellow Bills fans. Tonight, however, I do ask for your prayers and support. As some of you know, Mrs. YE OLE is set to deliver our 2nd child anyday, in what has been a very complicated pregnancy. Fortunately YE OLE had a decent job as a branch manager with Bank of America, however, tonight his employment was terminated and he was walked out of his office by upper management as we are facing numerous branch closures in our area and YE was squeezed out. This simply could not have come at a worse time, as my medical benefits from work were essential due to the bills that we will rack up without them in the midst of this pregnancy and the issues it has caushed Mrs. YE OLE. In face of this stress at this crucial time in the YE OLE household, I ask for your thoughts and prayers, and if anyone has any leads for a potential job opening for a former branch manager/retail manager... or just an all around personality the likes of YE OLE, please let me know. At the very least, YE will be home to pull for our Sabres tomorrow afternoon.

GO BILLS

GO SABRES

LETS GO BUFFALO

As many of you know... YE OLE has been a larger than life almost cartoonish personality, hoping to bring levity and laughter to my fellow Bills fans. Tonight, however, I do ask for your prayers and support. As some of you know, Mrs. YE OLE is set to deliver our 2nd child anyday, in what has been a very complicated pregnancy. Fortunately YE OLE had a decent job as a branch manager with Bank of America, however, tonight his employment was terminated and he was walked out of his office by upper management as we are facing numerous branch closures in our area and YE was squeezed out. This simply could not have come at a worse time, as my medical benefits from work were essential due to the bills that we will rack up without them in the midst of this pregnancy and the issues it has caushed Mrs. YE OLE. In face of this stress at this crucial time in the YE OLE household, I ask for your thoughts and prayers, and if anyone has any leads for a potential job opening for a former branch manager/retail manager... or just an all around personality the likes of YE OLE, please let me know. At the very least, YE will be home to pull for our Sabres tomorrow afternoon.

GO BILLS

GO SABRES

LETS GO BUFFALO

I am sorry to hear this happened to you. Seems like bad stuff always happens to the best people. I will keep you and your growing family in my thoughts and prayers and I sincerely hope everything gets better for you.

Wow...sorry to hear that YE. First, best of luck with the delivery. Ain't nothin' more important than getting the little guy/gal out safely.

As for the job and benies, COBRA is your friend right now. There shouldn't be any difference in your benies or what is covered if you maintain the COBRA coverage. It ain't cheap, but compared to the cost of a delievery and hospital stay and all the pediatric visits the first year, it's peanuts. Also, make sure you check to see if the ARRA COBRA benefit is still in place (where you only have to pay 35% of the COBRA amount and your company has to bill Obama for the rest). I don't know if that expired in December or not.

On the bright side, you'll have more time to give us YE OLD perspective on the draft. :thumbsup:

Make sure to keep us posted on the delivery.

As many of you know... YE OLE has been a larger than life

Hang tough Ye! Take care of Mrs. Ye and soon to be Baby Ye.

Not sure where you are but you should consider moving to Texas. There is at least 1 bank branch on every corner and they haven't started cutting back yet from what I've seen.

Best wishes to you and yours!

I don't understand why bad things happen to good posters. The lord works in mysterious ways YE. Best of luck to you, and your family.

Isn't this the truth. If you all only knew what I've been through and where I'm trying to go. Let me rephrase that - where I WILL be :thumbsup:

Best of luck Cotton, in times like this, just try to live like the old cliche - one day at a time. Looking at the bigger picture often brings depression and doubt. You'll persevere, it's just another "test" that life has decided to throw your way...

Take a deep breath, hold the wife's hand, and do not let her sense your worry. First things first - Feed her only good thoughts and look forward to the new young'un. How old is your first? I will pray the complications turn out to not be complicated.

It will take some time to adjust to the job loss, but things will work out. Fill out the unemployment forms. sign up for COBRA

Once things settle down a bit, your job is now finding another job.

I feel your pain. I have an interview with Wells Fargo Monday. If it is right, I will start a new career again.

If not not something else will work out.

COBRA is now cheaper (my contribution) than when I was employed and benefits should be guaranteed for 15 months. I went through the same angst myself because MS medication alone is now close to $3,000 a month for me. :thumbsup:

Good luck!

Rock