Look Everyone!

This is what Alaska Darin wrote to me:

I understand that you're not a very smart person. You prove it over and over again. I'm not surprised that you can't recognize any of these concepts, despite their simplicity.

You're not a hypocrite, you're an incredible hypocrite, which is why you fit so well with the big government Republicans. Conservative only when they're trying to appeal to the low IQ folks they desperately need. They're no different than the Dummycrats you hate so much (another concept you're not going to get).

I also KNEW you wouldn't be able to resist the temptation of answering any PM - the level of your hypocrisy practically demands it. That means your "truce" is as big a load of crap as your crush on the Republicans.

You have some kind of "Mommy didn't hold me enough" complex coupled with the desperate need to belong to something bigger than yourself so you don't feel so alone. Don't worry, most humans have the same problems so you'll always have the strength of stupidity in numbers.

As far as the mod thing goes: You're free to take your business to whatever Utopia you think exists out there. Shoot, start your own board and only invite other small minded tards so you can circle jerk to your heart's content.

One thing is certain: If you keep up this behavior, you'll be gone from here for good.

See the threat at the end. And after all the name calling and all the holier than thou attitude common with an antagonistic bully. Then he tells me I'll be gone for good. It seems to me that there is only one person telling me how smart you are ...and that person is you. Step away from your computer and go outside and see the way the rest of the world lives, but please stop harrasing me.

I have to agree. If you're a moderator, you need to take the high road and avoid the threats and personal attacks. AD is often a blowhard on this board and is clearly someone who feel he has to get the last word. A know it all, although he strikes me as an intelligent guy. Not behavior becoming of a moderator IMO. Most mods I see in other places operate more in the background and don't make waves. I don't know what it was you sent to him, but if you violated a policy, he could simply respond with a warning of the violation and keep it to that. If he can't keep it professional, he should resign. On the other hand, he apparantly has the time 24/7 to watch and stick his nose into ever little thing that is written here. Not many people are willing to volunteer so much valuable time to such a trivial cause. You have to respect the commitment.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to agree. If you're a moderator, you need to take the high road and avoid the threats and personal attacks. AD is often a blowhard on this board and is clearly someone who feel he has to get the last word. A know it all, although he strikes me as an intelligent guy. Not behavior becoming of a moderator IMO. Most mods I see in other places operate more in the background and don't make waves. I don't know what it was you sent to him, but if you violated a policy, he could simply respond with a warning of the violation and keep it to that. If he can't keep it professional, he should resign. On the other hand, he apparantly has the time 24/7 to watch and stick his nose into ever little thing that is written here. Not many people are willing to volunteer so much valuable time to such a trivial cause. You have to respect the commitment.

You do realize he barely even moderates this board right? Sure, he is a dick, I grant you that. Fairly sure AD is waiting for me to make a mistake so he can pounce :unsure:

However, this board is essentially a free for all with occasional outbreaks of lucidity where actual conversations occur. Would you rather he tighten the reins on the speech? Or would you restrict his? Never seen AD bounce someone unfairly. Well other than myself and he simply has fat fingers. :thumbsup:

I have to agree. If you're a moderator, you need to take the high road and avoid the threats and personal attacks. AD is often a blowhard on this board and is clearly someone who feel he has to get the last word. A know it all, although he strikes me as an intelligent guy. Not behavior becoming of a moderator IMO. Most mods I see in other places operate more in the background and don't make waves.

Fact: Dude started PMing me about politics - it had nothing whatsoever to do with me taking care of the board. When he realized he was getting an ass kicking, he made it about me being a moderator. That's pretty much always the case when one of the tiny brains gets in over their heads.

That being said, I don't really care what you think. You wanna be a moderator and think you can do a better job corralling the retard rodeo that is PPP, buck up or shut up.

I don't know what it was you sent to him, but if you violated a policy, he could simply respond with a warning of the violation and keep it to that. If he can't keep it professional, he should resign.

You start the statement with "I don't know" and end it with "he should resign". Nice work. :thumbsup:

On the other hand, he apparantly has the time 24/7 to watch and stick his nose into ever little thing that is written here. Not many people are willing to volunteer so much valuable time to such a trivial cause. You have to respect the commitment.

Please. This board is a free for all and is by far the least moderated board at TBD.

You do realize he barely even moderates this board right? Sure, he is a dick, I grant you that. Fairly sure AD is waiting for me to make a mistake so he can pounce :unsure:

However, this board is essentially a free for all with occasional outbreaks of lucidity where actual conversations occur. Would you rather he tighten the reins on the speech? Or would you restrict his? Never seen AD bounce someone unfairly. Well other than myself and he simply has fat fingers. :thumbsup:

I don't get it. It's private web space. If SDS chooses to have AD and anyone else in charge, then so be it. People are free to leave and come back as they wish.

This is what Alaska Darin wrote to me:

I understand that you're not a very smart person. You prove it over and over again. I'm not surprised that you can't recognize any of these concepts, despite their simplicity.

You're not a hypocrite, you're an incredible hypocrite, which is why you fit so well with the big government Republicans. Conservative only when they're trying to appeal to the low IQ folks they desperately need. They're no different than the Dummycrats you hate so much (another concept you're not going to get).

I also KNEW you wouldn't be able to resist the temptation of answering any PM - the level of your hypocrisy practically demands it. That means your "truce" is as big a load of crap as your crush on the Republicans.

You have some kind of "Mommy didn't hold me enough" complex coupled with the desperate need to belong to something bigger than yourself so you don't feel so alone. Don't worry, most humans have the same problems so you'll always have the strength of stupidity in numbers.

As far as the mod thing goes: You're free to take your business to whatever Utopia you think exists out there. Shoot, start your own board and only invite other small minded tards so you can circle jerk to your heart's content.

One thing is certain: If you keep up this behavior, you'll be gone from here for good.

See the threat at the end. And after all the name calling and all the holier than thou attitude common with an antagonistic bully. Then he tells me I'll be gone for good. It seems to me that there is only one person telling me how smart you are ...and that person is you. Step away from your computer and go outside and see the way the rest of the world lives, but please stop harrasing me.

As most know here AD and myself don't see eye to eye very often but I am not afraid to give credit when it is due.

Classic!

Please. This board is a free for all and is by far the least moderated board at TBD.

Repped for real talk.

Besides, Darin's the only one willing to put up with you schmoes. :thumbsup:

You do realize he barely even moderates this board right? Sure, he is a dick, I grant you that. Fairly sure AD is waiting for me to make a mistake so he can pounce :rolleyes:

However, this board is essentially a free for all with occasional outbreaks of lucidity where actual conversations occur. Would you rather he tighten the reins on the speech? Or would you restrict his? Never seen AD bounce someone unfairly. Well other than myself and he simply has fat fingers. :thumbdown:

People always say that as if it were a bad thing.

I made several sarcastic/inflammatory posts about this situation. To be perfectly honest, I think AD does a good job moderating these boards with the posters he has to work with...

You're obviously one of his friggin liberal synchophants. His treatment of true American Heroes like Da Big Man and WisconsinBillsFan stands in stark contrast to your fawning adulation of him.