Look Everyone!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...the desperate need to belong to something bigger than yourself so you don't feel so alone.

Awesome, totally awesome.

What truly non-introspective words from a guy who absolutely HAS to have the last word and responds to just about ANYTHING ANYBODY says to, or about him...ON A BUFFALO BILLS MESSAGE BOARD.

What truly non-introspective words from a guy who absolutely HAS to have the last word and responds to just about ANYTHING ANYBODY says to, or about him...ON A BUFFALO BILLS MESSAGE BOARD.

I think you just described half the message board.

I know who he is. I also know he knows Darin knows who he is. That raises that post from "obnoxious trolling" to the level of "performance art".

Well Duh... Two of Tom's (or is it Darrin, I get confused over which one of you is the real one) 28 personalities think they know who I am. I am sooooo hosed now!

News Flash, ya crap throwing monkey, Hop in yer Prius Fastback, and drive down to the conner store, they're having a sale on crying towels, you're going to need one when you figure out that I am an American Original, the one and only ME!

Friggin Liberal Yak Brain... :rolleyes:

Well Duh... Two of Tom's (or is it Darrin, I get confused over which one of you is the real one) 28 personalities think they know who I am. I am sooooo hosed now!

News Flash, ya crap throwing monkey, Hop in yer Prius Fastback, and drive down to the conner store, they're having a sale on crying towels, you're going to need one when you figure out that I am an American Original, the one and only ME!

Friggin Liberal Yak Brain... :rolleyes:

Like I said, performance art... :rolleyes:

This is what Alaska Darin wrote to me:

I understand that you're not a very smart person. You prove it over and over again. I'm not surprised that you can't recognize any of these concepts, despite their simplicity.

You're not a hypocrite, you're an incredible hypocrite, which is why you fit so well with the big government Republicans. Conservative only when they're trying to appeal to the low IQ folks they desperately need. They're no different than the Dummycrats you hate so much (another concept you're not going to get).

I also KNEW you wouldn't be able to resist the temptation of answering any PM - the level of your hypocrisy practically demands it. That means your "truce" is as big a load of crap as your crush on the Republicans.

You have some kind of "Mommy didn't hold me enough" complex coupled with the desperate need to belong to something bigger than yourself so you don't feel so alone. Don't worry, most humans have the same problems so you'll always have the strength of stupidity in numbers.

As far as the mod thing goes: You're free to take your business to whatever Utopia you think exists out there. Shoot, start your own board and only invite other small minded tards so you can circle jerk to your heart's content.

One thing is certain: If you keep up this behavior, you'll be gone from here for good.

See the threat at the end. And after all the name calling and all the holier than thou attitude common with an antagonistic bully. Then he tells me I'll be gone for good. It seems to me that there is only one person telling me how smart you are ...and that person is you. Step away from your computer and go outside and see the way the rest of the world lives, but please stop harrasing me.

Sign of a good MOD :rolleyes: :rolleyes: