Look Everyone!

This is what Alaska Darin wrote to me:

I understand that you're not a very smart person. You prove it over and over again. I'm not surprised that you can't recognize any of these concepts, despite their simplicity.

You're not a hypocrite, you're an incredible hypocrite, which is why you fit so well with the big government Republicans. Conservative only when they're trying to appeal to the low IQ folks they desperately need. They're no different than the Dummycrats you hate so much (another concept you're not going to get).

I also KNEW you wouldn't be able to resist the temptation of answering any PM - the level of your hypocrisy practically demands it. That means your "truce" is as big a load of crap as your crush on the Republicans.

You have some kind of "Mommy didn't hold me enough" complex coupled with the desperate need to belong to something bigger than yourself so you don't feel so alone. Don't worry, most humans have the same problems so you'll always have the strength of stupidity in numbers.

As far as the mod thing goes: You're free to take your business to whatever Utopia you think exists out there. Shoot, start your own board and only invite other small minded tards so you can circle jerk to your heart's content.

One thing is certain: If you keep up this behavior, you'll be gone from here for good.

See the threat at the end. And after all the name calling and all the holier than thou attitude common with an antagonistic bully. Then he tells me I'll be gone for good. It seems to me that there is only one person telling me how smart you are ...and that person is you. Step away from your computer and go outside and see the way the rest of the world lives, but please stop harrasing me.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what Alaska Darin wrote to me:

I understand that you're not a very smart person. You prove it over and over again. I'm not surprised that you can't recognize any of these concepts, despite their simplicity.

You're not a hypocrite, you're an incredible hypocrite, which is why you fit so well with the big government Republicans. Conservative only when they're trying to appeal to the low IQ folks they desperately need. They're no different than the Dummycrats you hate so much (another concept you're not going to get).

I also KNEW you wouldn't be able to resist the temptation of answering any PM - the level of your hypocrisy practically demands it. That means your "truce" is as big a load of crap as your crush on the Republicans.

You have some kind of "Mommy didn't hold me enough" complex coupled with the desperate need to belong to something bigger than yourself so you don't feel so alone. Don't worry, most humans have the same problems so you'll always have the strength of stupidity in numbers.

As far as the mod thing goes: You're free to take your business to whatever Utopia you think exists out there. Shoot, start your own board and only invite other small minded tards so you can circle jerk to your heart's content.

One thing is certain: If you keep up this behavior, you'll be gone from here for good.

See the threat at the end. And after all the name calling and all the holier than thou attitude common with an antagonistic bully. Then he tells me I'll be gone for good. It seems to me that there is only one person telling me how smart you are ...and that person is you. Step away from your computer and go outside and see the way the rest of the world lives, but please stop harrasing me.

I recommend you tackle AD head on. Don't let him push you around like that.

I never in my life thought me and AD would agree on anything.

DBM, I highly suggest that you concede that you are not fit to do your own thinking. Stay out of politics, because it's just not your forte. And for God's sake, just stop voting, a dice would do a better job than you of picking the right guy.

Dude, read my previous posts and see just how spot on I am ,from football to politics, and in case you haven't noticed the TeaParty movement is bringing sweeping changes to this once great Country. My vote in 2010 and 2012 will be along with 65% of true Americans loyal to the Constitution that will take the Gov back from these power hungery libs that are trying ,despite pressure from the masses , to ruin and weaken this Country. You don't have to kiss a$$. You know this to be true. :thumbsup:

Dude, read my previous posts and see just how spot on I am ,from football to politics, and in case you haven't noticed the TeaParty movement is bringing sweeping changes to this once great Country. My vote in 2010 and 2012 will be along with 65% of true Americans loyal to the Constitution that will take the Gov back from these power hungery libs that are trying ,despite pressure from the masses , to ruin and weaken this Country. You don't have to kiss a$$. You know this to be true. :thumbsup:

Conner, I apologize for ever suggesting that you were the world's only living brain donor. Clearly, there's at least one more.

I recommend you tackle AD head on. Don't let him push you around like that.

I just want to stop being the target of a self righteous persons campaign of harrassment. He won't deal with facts and policies, he only will antagonize and call names.

I just want to stop being the target of a self righteous persons campaign of harrassment. He won't deal with facts and policies, he only will antagonize and call names.

And your solution to that is your own self-righteous campaign of harrassment?

Good plan. :unsure:

So basically you people take nothing seriously. You would rather bash me than give my posts and responses an honest look. Nice! This is the problem with this country. :thumbsup:

It's not that we take nothing seriously. We just don't take you seriously. Ya big fathead.

So True...

You 're kidding me right...Are you happy with the current direction of this country?

Of Course they are, SIR! They're all Closet Friggin Liberals!

But YOU! You are an Authentic American Hero! I and countless others who look up to your heroic efforts know you Fight the Good Fight! Do NOT go quietly into the night!

Let the beacon of your righteous anger wash over these Friggin Liberals and show them the error of their ways!

So basically you people take nothing seriously. You would rather bash me than give my posts and responses an honest look. Nice! This is the problem with this country. :thumbsup:

Oh we take pleny seriously. But it's typically only thing that deserve to be taken seriously. This ain't one of them...by a LONG shot.

So True...

Of Course they are, SIR! They're all Closet Friggin Liberals!

But YOU! You are an Authentic American Hero! I and countless others who look up to your heroic efforts know you Fight the Good Fight! Do NOT go quietly into the night!

Let the beacon of your righteous anger wash over these Friggin Liberals and show them the error of their ways!

I love you, man. :thumbsup:

So basically you people take nothing seriously. You would rather bash me than give my posts and responses an honest look. Nice! This is the problem with this country.

I gave your posts an honest look. Please keep posting. We need more people like you out front as the face of the conservative / Tea Party movement.