This is the last I will say about Bledsoe

ICE

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So typical.....why cant you be happy that the team is playing well? Its like you WANT Bledsoe to fail miserably and get yanked so all the BS you have been spexing for th past 2-3 years will appear factual....he probably is below average leage wide, but why pile on after a great win? Jesus - give it a rest

Of course not.  Most of us don't speak fluent potato-head.

137161[/snapback]

Alaska Darin and DC Tom...damn you guys are good!!!

I'm smiling. I'm reading the TBD message board and I'm frikkin smiling!!

Thanks, I knew there were some clever dudes on this board.

Alaska Darin and DC Tom...damn you guys are good!!!

I'm smiling. I'm reading the TBD message board and I'm frikkin smiling!!

Thanks, I knew there were some clever dudes on this board.

137190[/snapback]

Oh you must not have heard...DC Tom isn't clever, he's F'N SMART :blush:

Darin though....eh clever is good enough I think. :)

Oh you must not have heard...DC Tom isn't clever, he's F'N SMART :blush:

Darin though....eh clever is good enough I think. :)

137195[/snapback]

Bart don't try to horn in here for some props, you ain't gettin' any.

(speaking of "ain't gettin' any)

ICE is the greatest con man ever to pretend to be a Bills' fan .  90% of the time his posts flat out suck or are average at best. Only the hard up and KzooMike Bills' fans can continue to make excuses in the TBD world for him.

He is what he is, below average at best. From time to time he will pull a decent post out of his ass and that allows him to keep his status. Over the last 2 weeks  even his most ardent fans have finally seen the truth. Two good games later, he is showing his true colors but will start anew once we lose another game.

This whole subject is old. It was old from the D&C days, through the RJ/Flutie days, to today with Bledsoe.  But you guys are so damn hard up you are willing to look past how badly this jackass has been THIS year, because he's the loudest and most ardent.

You know what?  Many have fought this battle with this moron for nearly 7 years in some form or fashion. During that time we have had the #1 board and God knows what else. We have had numerous posters with less than 1000 posts who contribute more insight and humor without needing the ridiculous amount of attention that is apparently required. ONE DAMN POSTER has failed us time and time again....ICE!

I have come to the accept the fact you guys have long ago lost sight of the one and only goal a team should have...a decent board that isn't completely dominated by one clown in desperate need of attention. My GOD folks, as long as ICE pretends to be a fan, kharma will keep our team from the SuperBowl. 

I am not done with this subject. ICE is a below average poster. Has always been, but the glitz and glamor of numbers coupled with being an individual horn tooter, many are blinded to the truth. Until the day comes we aren't subject to his continued rants, with his complete lack of personal discipline, we will continue to be subject to marginal blather and ridiculous threats.

Hey, this was kind of fun.

136923[/snapback]

Only a handful of us are able to see the humor in this. :blush:

Ice may be crusading against Bledsoe all year long, but his major point in the initial post was right: we won´t win consistently with Bledsoe.

My major fear is that WM´s excellence and the nice progession the OL has made will buy Bledsoe one more year at the helm. And this would reduce our chances to be a Superbowl team in 2005.

Ice may be crusading against Bledsoe all year long, but his major point in the initial post was right: we won´t win consistently with Bledsoe.

My major fear is that WM´s excellence and the nice progession the OL has made will buy Bledsoe one more year at the helm. And this would reduce our chances to be a Superbowl team in 2005.

137228[/snapback]

At this point, Bledsoe isn't the issue at QB, we know what we get with him, both the good and the bad. The problem is the alternative. JP is a complete and utter question mark. He could be the next Joe Namath, he coudl be the next RJ. Nobody knows. Odds are, even if he is very, very good, he is not going to take this team to a SB in 2005. Just check the numbers on how often a rookie QB has taken his team to a SB. Yeah, it happens once in a blue moon but that isn't exactly something you pin your hopes on. Might as well by a lottery ticket and call it "financial planning".

If Drew gets us to the playoffs this year after that awful start or gets us within a game of them, I think it would be difficult for the coaches to just turn over everything to a guy who spent most of his first year in a tracksuit on the bench fetching Gatorade. JP would have to show that he is clearly the better the QB in camp or else he sits behind Drew next year unless Drew struggles mightily early on. Mularkey will put the QB in that gives us the best shot to win that game, that week. I don't expect him to use the regular season as on-the-job training.

If we crap out the rest of the way or Drew's salary is prohibitibive than we might not have a choice. However, if we finisah 10-6 or 9-7 after an 0-4 start with a new coaching staff and a sorry offensive line, there is a good chance Drew will get one more year if he wants it.

ICE is the greatest con man ever to pretend to be a Bills' fan .  90% of the time his posts flat out suck or are average at best. Only the hard up and KzooMike Bills' fans can continue to make excuses in the TBD world for him.

He is what he is, below average at best. From time to time he will pull a decent post out of his ass and that allows him to keep his status. Over the last 2 weeks  even his most ardent fans have finally seen the truth. Two good games later, he is showing his true colors but will start anew once we lose another game.

This whole subject is old. It was old from the D&C days, through the RJ/Flutie days, to today with Bledsoe.  But you guys are so damn hard up you are willing to look past how badly this jackass has been THIS year, because he's the loudest and most ardent.

You know what?  Many have fought this battle with this moron for nearly 7 years in some form or fashion. During that time we have had the #1 board and God knows what else. We have had numerous posters with less than 1000 posts who contribute more insight and humor without needing the ridiculous amount of attention that is apparently required. ONE DAMN POSTER has failed us time and time again....ICE!

I have come to the accept the fact you guys have long ago lost sight of the one and only goal a team should have...a decent board that isn't completely dominated by one clown in desperate need of attention. My GOD folks, as long as ICE pretends to be a fan, kharma will keep our team from the SuperBowl. 

I am not done with this subject. ICE is a below average poster. Has always been, but the glitz and glamor of numbers coupled with being an individual horn tooter, many are blinded to the truth. Until the day comes we aren't subject to his continued rants, with his complete lack of personal discipline, we will continue to be subject to marginal blather and ridiculous threats.

Hey, this was kind of fun.

136923[/snapback]

:blush::):huh: Great stuff!

He is the greatest con man to ever wear a Bills uniform.  90% of the time he flat out sucks or is avearage at best. Only the hard up Bills fans can make every excuse in the world for him.

He is what he is, below average at best. From time to time he will pull a game out of his ass and that allows him to keep his job. Not 2 weeks ago even his most ardent fans finally saw the truth. Two good games later, he is the 2nd coming and now will start next year again.

This whole subject is old. It was old from the Todd Collins BJH days, through the RJ/Flutie days, to today with Bledsoe. This team hasn't had a QB worth pissing on since Jim Kelly PERIOD!  But you guys are so damn hard up you are willing to look past how badly this jackass has been THIS year, because of two games.

Now the excuses have shifted from the OL( Which has not been really that bad all year) to now it was the officials fault we lost 6 games. The Defenses fault, the ST's...anything but the guy who single handedly played like crap. the guy who by himself handed Baltimore a win and NE a win with his play just 2 damn weeks ago.

You know what?  I have fought this battle with you morons for nearly 7 years in some form or fashon. During that time we have had the #1 defense, the #'s 2, 3, 5 and God knows what else. We have had 1000 yard rushers in Thruman, A. Smith and Travis Henry. ONE DAMN POSITION has failed us time and time again....QUARTERBACK!

I have come to the accept the fact you guys have long ago lost sight of the one and only goal a team should have...WINNING a SUPERBOWL. My GOD folks, NEW FRIGGIN ENGLAND has won TWO!  TWO!  the fuggin Patsies! Do you realise that every team in the AFC East now has a Superbowl win in it's history besides the Bills? But to you just going 9-7 is ok. 'Just' making the playoffs is ok as well. It it wasnt' and you wanted more then you would accept the fact we have a starting QB that will NEVER lead this team to a superbowl. 

So I am done with this subject. Drew Bledsoe is a below average QB. Has always been, but the glitz and glamor of a strong arm and being the #1 pick have blinded most to the truth. Until the day comes we get a smart leader...LEADER...at the QB position that can make quick, SMART plays and decisions on a very quick and more importantly CONSISTANT basis...this team is not going to achieve the only goal it should be after.

Go ahead and flame away. I don't expect more than a handful to understand a damn thing I posted anyway.

PS to those that say 'I' don't have a clue and I am wrong...I say this, we have had great defenses in the last 7 years including this one. When was the last time we made the divisional round of the playoffs? Oh and it's been a decade since we went to a superbowl as well. Funny how that seems to go somewhat hand in hand with Kelly's retirement. but I am sure that has nothing to do with it. :blush:

136886[/snapback]

ICE, you just like to stir the pot, why else would you post something like this? Because people cant wait to let you know that you're right "the sky is falling" ? It was a good day to be a Bills fan today. Go Bills!

Oh yea, I'm stupid. I forgot he plays defense too and allowed leads to get away.

We should be 8-3 at the very minimum right now if our D had been playing like this at the beginning of the year instead of right now.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

137086[/snapback]

score MORE POINTS ok ---- the d has not played well ----BULL stevestojan lets not blame assdrew ,if he played like this at the begining of the year we would be 8-3

Oh yea, I'm stupid. I forgot he plays defense too and allowed leads to get away.

We should be 8-3 at the very minimum right now if our D had been playing like this at the beginning of the year instead of right now.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

137086[/snapback]

score MORE POINTS ok ---- the d has not played well ----BULL stevestojan lets not blame assdrew ,if he played like this at the begining of the year we would be 8-3

137263[/snapback]

assdrew. Where do you get clever material like that?

The difference, clearly, is Henry 0-4, McGahee 5-2. It's called A Running Game.