This is the last I will say about Bledsoe

ICE

score MORE POINTS  ok ---- the d has not played well ----BULL stevestojan  lets not blame assdrew ,if he played like this at the begining of the year we would be 8-3

137263[/snapback]

Exactly. Damn shame when you think about what might have been. :blush:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The difference, clearly, is Henry 0-4, McGahee 5-2.  It's called A Running Game.

137271[/snapback]

There's more to it than that (the jelling of the offensive line after some much needed time together with Mouse and the return of Lawyer Milloy), but Willis has certainly been a huge factor.

ICE is right....we ARE STUPID.

Stupid for giving ANY attention and creedence to a man whose obsessed with getting the maximum amount of attention from an internet discussion board and starts his day by saying "How can I annoy the biggest amount of people today?".

ICE is the greatest con man ever to pretend to be a Bills' fan .  90% of the time his posts flat out suck or are average at best. Only the hard up and KzooMike Bills' fans can continue to make excuses in the TBD world for him.

He is what he is, below average at best. From time to time he will pull a decent post out of his ass and that allows him to keep his status. Over the last 2 weeks  even his most ardent fans have finally seen the truth. Two good games later, he is showing his true colors but will start anew once we lose another game.

This whole subject is old. It was old from the D&C days, through the RJ/Flutie days, to today with Bledsoe.  But you guys are so damn hard up you are willing to look past how badly this jackass has been THIS year, because he's the loudest and most ardent.

You know what?  Many have fought this battle with this moron for nearly 7 years in some form or fashion. During that time we have had the #1 board and God knows what else. We have had numerous posters with less than 1000 posts who contribute more insight and humor without needing the ridiculous amount of attention that is apparently required. ONE DAMN POSTER has failed us time and time again....ICE!

I have come to the accept the fact you guys have long ago lost sight of the one and only goal a team should have...a decent board that isn't completely dominated by one clown in desperate need of attention. My GOD folks, as long as ICE pretends to be a fan, kharma will keep our team from the SuperBowl. 

I am not done with this subject. ICE is a below average poster. Has always been, but the glitz and glamor of numbers coupled with being an individual horn tooter, many are blinded to the truth. Until the day comes we aren't subject to his continued rants, with his complete lack of personal discipline, we will continue to be subject to marginal blather and ridiculous threats.

Hey, this was kind of fun.

136923[/snapback]

Holy stevestojan! Anyone have a paper towel, I've got to wipe the coffee off of my monitor. Didn't read the entire thread yet, how could I, I'm still laughing my as off! That was the funniest fuggin' thing I have ever read on this board! :blush::) Now I can't wait to get back to it and read the rebuttals! :huh: I bet the word "Idiot and Moron" will be used. ;)

ICE is the greatest con man ever to pretend to be a Bills' fan .  90% of the time his posts flat out suck or are average at best. Only the hard up and KzooMike Bills' fans can continue to make excuses in the TBD world for him.

He is what he is, below average at best. From time to time he will pull a decent post out of his ass and that allows him to keep his status. Over the last 2 weeks  even his most ardent fans have finally seen the truth. Two good games later, he is showing his true colors but will start anew once we lose another game.

This whole subject is old. It was old from the D&C days, through the RJ/Flutie days, to today with Bledsoe.  But you guys are so damn hard up you are willing to look past how badly this jackass has been THIS year, because he's the loudest and most ardent.

You know what?  Many have fought this battle with this moron for nearly 7 years in some form or fashion. During that time we have had the #1 board and God knows what else. We have had numerous posters with less than 1000 posts who contribute more insight and humor without needing the ridiculous amount of attention that is apparently required. ONE DAMN POSTER has failed us time and time again....ICE!

I have come to the accept the fact you guys have long ago lost sight of the one and only goal a team should have...a decent board that isn't completely dominated by one clown in desperate need of attention. My GOD folks, as long as ICE pretends to be a fan, kharma will keep our team from the SuperBowl. 

I am not done with this subject. ICE is a below average poster. Has always been, but the glitz and glamor of numbers coupled with being an individual horn tooter, many are blinded to the truth. Until the day comes we aren't subject to his continued rants, with his complete lack of personal discipline, we will continue to be subject to marginal blather and ridiculous threats.

Hey, this was kind of fun.

136923[/snapback]

It's Karma, not Kharma :blush:

:):huh:;)

Holy stevestojan!  Anyone have a paper towel, I've got to wipe the coffee off of my monitor.  Didn't read the entire thread yet, how could I, I'm still laughing my as off!  That was the funniest fuggin' thing I have ever read on this board! :blush:  :)  Now I can't wait to get back to it and read the rebuttals! :huh:  I bet the word "Idiot and Moron" will be used. ;)

137313[/snapback]

Really? I've read funnier, from Darin himself.

I actually found that quite weak,.. sorry Darin.

You're one liners are more promising.. The "I'll take 'Things BF's Parents would say' for $200, Alex" -- that was the funniest quote to date.

ice brings up good points . it is fun to see all that do not agree with him to post so MANY responses :blush:  :)  :huh:

137323[/snapback]

Maybe because AD hijaked the thread and turned it into something sensical?

You're one liners are more promising.. The "I'll take 'Things BF's Parents would say' for $200, Alex" -- that was the funniest quote to date.

137335[/snapback]

Everyone has different standards. I give it 7.5 out of 10 myself. I was in a rush to get it out there because Short Attention Span Theater plays such a role.

isn't that just what I said to you? Damn I guess I do have to spell it out for you.

136939[/snapback]

[/quote

ICE, you are sounding exactly like Drew Bledsoe. REemember how he reacted when he was hounded by the press for a pathetic performance ? Well, you sound the same. So I guess now you understand how he feels like ?

I do agree with your basic premise that DB is washed up, but to call the past several seasons to be disasters due to a lack of good QBing is over-simplifying the situation. Posters are calling you out for a poor post especially after the offense scored 38 full points in a victory on the road.

137335[/snapback]

BF had the classic line of the year though.

When Willis first started & someone asked what position TH was playing,

BF replied "He was on the sidelines playing left out."

:blush::):huh: