This is the last I will say about Bledsoe

ICE

assdrew. Where do you get clever material like that?

The difference, clearly, is Henry 0-4, McGahee 5-2.  It's called A Running Game.

137271[/snapback]

Add to that:

Henry Starts: 4.5 sacks/game (1 every 7 drop backs), 0 100 yard running games

McGahee Starts: 1.3 sacks/game (1 every 20.7 drop backs), 5 100 yard running games

The line combination has been found and has gelled, but the key to beating the constant blitzes that teams have been throwing at us the last two years is to beat those blitzes, and that involves good help in the backfield...

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

PS to those that say 'I' don't have a clue and I am wrong...I say this, we have had great defenses in the last 7 years including this one. When was the last time we made the divisional round of the playoffs? Oh and it's been a decade since we went to a superbowl as well. Funny how that seems to go somewhat hand in hand with Kelly's retirement. but I am sure that has nothing to do with it. :huh:

136886[/snapback]

WTF ! Kelly retired ?? When did that happen ??

The difference, clearly, is Henry 0-4, McGahee 5-2.  It's called A Running Game.

137271[/snapback]

For the record, Henry is 0-5 and Willis is 5-1! You remember we started the year 0-4, with all four games being Henry starts. Then Henry got hurt, so Willis helped us win the Miami game. But then Henry returned and started in the Baltimore game, for his fifth loss. The only game we lost with McGahee was the New England game.

the guy who by himself handed Baltimore a win and NE a win with his play just 2 [expletive deleted] weeks ago.

136886[/snapback]

Uh Ice, as badly as Bledsoe played in that New England game two weeks ago, he wasn't the only Buffalo player who embarrassed himself. I seem to remember our defense giving up 150 rushing yards to Dillon alone. Our offensive line couldn't give McGahee any room to run in whatsoever. Jerry Gray got taken to school by Charlie Weis. Our receivers dropped passes, and had trouble getting open against the likes of Earthwind Moreland. IIRC, the ONLY elements of the team that didn't have a terrible game were the interior of the defensive line, and special teams.

For the record, Henry is 0-5 and Willis is 5-1! You remember we started the year 0-4, with all four games being Henry starts. Then Henry got hurt, so Willis helped us win the Miami game. But then Henry returned and started in the Baltimore game, for his fifth loss. The only game we lost with McGahee was the New England game.

137767[/snapback]

Oh, you're right. So scratch my above sack stats and make it:

Henry Starts: 4.4 sacks/game (1 every 7.6 drop backs), 0 100 yard running games

McGahee Starts: 0.8 sacks/game (1 every 32 drop backs), 5 100 yard running games

That's interesting....moving the Bal game from McGahee to Henry improved both of their stats. And yes, that includes the whiff by Henry in the St. Louis game as a sack during a McGahee start!

Even if Walter Payton were our RB it wouldn´t have mattered. NE just blew by us.

McGahee is 5-0 in the games we competed.

137777[/snapback]

It wasn't too long into the game that I realized we were being outcoached and outplayed in every phase of the game. No matter who was at RB or QB. And it was the only time this year it has happened.

Guest buttcrack57

I know I'm not a member and my post will most likely get ignored, but i gotta give props for murdering this ICE character. We're talkin about a guy who truly believes he should be the GM of the Buffalo Bills. I mean at least wait until we lose to bash Drew. Either way, ICE just got peed on.