This is the last I will say about Bledsoe

ICE

I know you are a mental midget, but that sucks even for you.

136926[/snapback]

If you're going to be half the man you claim to be, you better be able to take it if you plan on dishing it out. Or are you, Mr. Obnoxious Fan, above critique? You continually bash a guy who is actually a great person in real life, and you want us to respect you for that? Some people might find your antics commendable. Most people don't like them either.

If Bledsoe were standing right in front of you, would you call him half the names you do on this board? Yeah, sure you would, tough guy. I find it humorous that people like you hide behind the anonimity of the Internet and demand to be respected. As much as I dislike Jerry Sullivan, at least we know who he is. He's not hiding behind some moniker on the 'net.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You dissagree?  Name for me the last year we made it to the divisional round of the playoffs. How many superbowl wins do we have?  You can disagree all you want...the facts are the facts. Since Jim Kellys retirement, this team hasn't done spit.

Uh, how many SB wins did the Bills have WITH Kelly? I guess we can blame Bledsoe for missing the playoffs SINCE Kelly retired, especially 2002 with that great defense, and last year with that great and healthy offense.

Now the excuses have shifted from the OL( Which has not been really that bad all year) . :blush:

136886[/snapback]

As long as we are talking about you rather than the Bills based on your post, my favorite line is the above which harkens back to the good old days a few weeks ago when you were flat out panicking about the OL and advocated shifting Mike Williams to LG because of some worry about his agility and him being unable to handle speed rushes around the end, when actually the big problem he had exhibited was not his athleticism or agility but actually mentally being able to coordinate with the LG and pick up stunts from guys up the middle who were now his responsibility or follow ends when they went inside.

As best as I can tell this seemed to come from JMac talking publicly about this shift has part of adjusting MWs attitude by threatening to separate him from tackle FA money, It appears that in addition to putting the fear of the OL coach into Williams he also fooled you. Suddenly you find that the OL has not been really that bad all year even though your prescription not only would have caused wholesale shifts in the OL by plugging MW into a new spot, but created a hole to be filled at RT at the same time our LT will probably leave due to FA.

Congrats for finally seeing the light and shiftimg your views to fit reality once again.

ICE if Flutie starts the Music City Miracle game like he should have who knows what happens? If tEric Moulds doesn't fumble the friggin ball against Miami the year previous...who knows what happens? I guess that our Qbs had a whole helluva lot to do with Wade Phillips and his crew being completely unprepared for a trick play on the games final kick-off and if only Flutie would have recovered moulds' fumble against miami in 1998 or in that same game it only flutie would have kept andre reed from getting an unsportsmanlike penalty with only a minute and a half to go, and forcing the bills to kick a fg...damn I love jimbo but i just don't know if he could have prevented all of that. But dammit ur rite ICE! Screw bledsoe for not knocking down a 4th and 29 pass against j'ville! Stop being a pissed off, think you know it all, and pop in the "Comeback" and realize that...low and behold that was Frank Reich not Kelly who brought that team back!

ICE,

Im not going to piss on your breakfast here but we did win. No, Drew is not going to win this team a SB. When the Bills are out of the playoff race then it will be JP's turn at the wheel. I dont see this team in the playoffs so I figure another 2 games and we will see JP take charge of the huddle. I want this kid to start now as much as you do so he dont come out next year new. Let the kid be new now and take his bumps. He will be ready to go next season with a fresh mind. You hit the mark 100%, this team has not had a good QB since Kelly.... I loved Doug F. and if he would of started that game vs. the Titans, we would of won hands down.... Im sorry to say guys, but the way that D was playing and the "magic" of DF, this team was heading for the Super Bowl. It would a been Flutie Mania at the SB and we may have seen our first. But hell, thats the past and that is now a memory and a dream. Im just happy to see this team win today....

ICE is the greatest con man ever to pretend to be a Bills' fan .  90% of the time his posts flat out suck or are average at best. Only the hard up and KzooMike Bills' fans can continue to make excuses in the TBD world for him.

He is what he is, below average at best. From time to time he will pull a decent post out of his ass and that allows him to keep his status. Over the last 2 weeks  even his most ardent fans have finally seen the truth. Two good games later, he is showing his true colors but will start anew once we lose another game.

This whole subject is old. It was old from the D&C days, through the RJ/Flutie days, to today with Bledsoe.  But you guys are so damn hard up you are willing to look past how badly this jackass has been THIS year, because he's the loudest and most ardent.

You know what?  Many have fought this battle with this moron for nearly 7 years in some form or fashion. During that time we have had the #1 board and God knows what else. We have had numerous posters with less than 1000 posts who contribute more insight and humor without needing the ridiculous amount of attention that is apparently required. ONE DAMN POSTER has failed us time and time again....ICE!

I have come to the accept the fact you guys have long ago lost sight of the one and only goal a team should have...a decent board that isn't completely dominated by one clown in desperate need of attention. My GOD folks, as long as ICE pretends to be a fan, kharma will keep our team from the SuperBowl. 

I am not done with this subject. ICE is a below average poster. Has always been, but the glitz and glamor of numbers coupled with being an individual horn tooter, many are blinded to the truth. Until the day comes we aren't subject to his continued rants, with his complete lack of personal discipline, we will continue to be subject to marginal blather and ridiculous threats.

Hey, this was kind of fun.

136923[/snapback]

I leave this place for a few hours and I miss the post of the year?? :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

:blush: very very nice.

Somehow I doubt you will get over your spiked crusade here.

Oh yea, I'm stupid. I forgot he plays defense too and allowed leads to get away.

We should be 8-3 at the very minimum right now if our D had been playing like this at the beginning of the year instead of right now.

Don't make promises you know you can't keep!!!

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

bledsoe sucks, everytime he has the ball in his hands i get scared cuz im sure he will throw a pick or whatever, he does have good games here and there but hes not consistent.

i rarely see any other QB that is considered good be so inconsistent

if you guys wanna look back at games and say we should be this and should be that, then look at all the other mistakes that go on in other football games of other teams, we're not the only ones the nfl is screwing over

bottom line i dont trust bledsoe and even if the guy were to win the next 5-6 games on his arm or whatever, i still wont trust him, he could prove me fand every other guy wrong by doing something spectacular but he probably won't

It’s nothing but a pleasure to read the rants. Ice seems to be a good guy. I’m just as hated here. I really don’t give a rat’s ass though because THIS IS A FRIGGIN MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET YOU JACKASSES! Its great to come here and chat with some of you, about 15% of you. But if your going to rip into somebody because they vent about this Bills team then you’re just as bad as the person venting. Leave the guy alone. If Ice hates Drew then let him hate Drew. I sit on the political boards and watch these Bush haters and not say a dang word. I like Bush, great guy with huge nuts to stand up to the world. If you don’t, then that’s your opinion. I wont waste my time posting on crap about it, even though most of you drink Michael Moore’s bath water. That aside, its moronic to read some of the crap you guys nail on each other or logoff and log in a guest because you too much of a puss to say what you got to say. Call me an idiot? Maybe I am, hell im in the Navy. But smart enough to stay in and retire at the age of 37 and give my family a great life. My last year at sea and then im home for shore duty where ill be at 5 of the 8 home games next season. I always keep a tab on some of you who have “Internet Muscles” here. Because believe me when I say, I will stand in front of you and give you the opportunity to get off your chair (if you physically can without help or causing a heart attack) and say what you feel with me looking right at you. Ice, keep posting away brother, I owe you a nice cold beer and a big bucket of wings when we meet. Well, im off to work my 18 hour day so you all can overeat in safety… Post-away fellas…

ICE is the greatest con man ever to pretend to be a Bills' fan .  90% of the time his posts flat out suck or are average at best. Only the hard up and KzooMike Bills' fans can continue to make excuses in the TBD world for him.

He is what he is, below average at best. From time to time he will pull a decent post out of his ass and that allows him to keep his status. Over the last 2 weeks  even his most ardent fans have finally seen the truth. Two good games later, he is showing his true colors but will start anew once we lose another game.

This whole subject is old. It was old from the D&C days, through the RJ/Flutie days, to today with Bledsoe.  But you guys are so damn hard up you are willing to look past how badly this jackass has been THIS year, because he's the loudest and most ardent.

You know what?  Many have fought this battle with this moron for nearly 7 years in some form or fashion. During that time we have had the #1 board and God knows what else. We have had numerous posters with less than 1000 posts who contribute more insight and humor without needing the ridiculous amount of attention that is apparently required. ONE DAMN POSTER has failed us time and time again....ICE!

I have come to the accept the fact you guys have long ago lost sight of the one and only goal a team should have...a decent board that isn't completely dominated by one clown in desperate need of attention. My GOD folks, as long as ICE pretends to be a fan, kharma will keep our team from the SuperBowl. 

I am not done with this subject. ICE is a below average poster. Has always been, but the glitz and glamor of numbers coupled with being an individual horn tooter, many are blinded to the truth. Until the day comes we aren't subject to his continued rants, with his complete lack of personal discipline, we will continue to be subject to marginal blather and ridiculous threats.

136923[/snapback]

i read this 10 minutes ago and i'm still chuckling...great job AD. :blush:

ICE if Flutie starts the Music City Miracle game like he should have who knows what happens?  If tEric Moulds doesn't fumble the friggin ball against Miami the year previous...who knows what happens? I guess that our Qbs had a whole helluva lot to do with Wade Phillips and his crew being completely unprepared for a trick play on the games final kick-off and if only Flutie would have recovered moulds' fumble against miami in 1998 or in that same game it only flutie would have kept andre reed from getting an unsportsmanlike penalty with only a minute and a half to go, and forcing the bills to kick a fg...damn I love jimbo but i just don't know if he could have prevented all of that.  But dammit ur rite ICE! Screw bledsoe for not knocking down a 4th and 29 pass against j'ville! Stop being a pissed off, think you know it all, and pop in the "Comeback" and realize that...low and behold that was Frank Reich not Kelly who brought that team back!

137061[/snapback]

I completely agree with this.

The only thing i'm not sure of, is that we may have failed against the Rams in the Superbowl (who knows in fact ?)

But the music thingy year and the year where we lost to the dolphins in playoffs (the year before music city thing if iu remember well) because of Andre Reed getting mad, those 2 years, we were so close of getting it...

I don't know how to say it in English so i'm going in my natural language :

"Il suffit de si peu de choses pour changer le résultat d'un match... une action, une faute, et une belle victoire se transforme en défaite amère... Ca se joue à rien parfois..."

"So few things can change the outcome of a game... one action, one miss can change a great victory into an acid defeat... even 'a nothing' can change the issue of a game"

It’s nothing but a pleasure to read the rants.  Ice seems to be a good guy.  I’m just as hated here.  I really don’t give a rat’s ass though because  THIS IS A FRIGGIN MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET YOU JACKASSES!  Its great to come here and chat with some of you, about 15% of you.  But if your going to rip into somebody because they vent about this Bills team then you’re just as bad as the person venting.  Leave the guy alone.  If Ice hates Drew then let him hate Drew.  I sit on the political boards and watch these Bush haters and not say a dang word.  I like Bush, great guy with huge nuts to stand up to the world.  If you don’t, then that’s your opinion.  I wont waste my time posting on crap about it, even though most of you drink Michael Moore’s bath water.  That aside, its moronic to read some of the crap you guys nail on each other or logoff and log in a guest because you too much of a puss to say what you got to say.  Call me an idiot?  Maybe I am, hell im in the Navy.  But smart enough to stay in and retire at the age of 37 and give my family a great life.  My last year at sea and then im home for shore duty where ill be at 5 of the 8 home games next season.  I always keep a tab on some of you who have “Internet Muscles” here.  Because believe me when I say, I will stand in front of you and give you the opportunity to get off your chair (if you physically can without help or causing a heart attack) and say what you feel with me looking right at you.  Ice, keep posting away brother, I owe you a nice cold beer and a big bucket of wings when we meet.  Well, im off to work my 18 hour day so you all can overeat in safety…  Post-away fellas…

137096[/snapback]

am i the only one rolling my eyes after reading this? thanks for your service to our country, NBF -- i really mean that. but oh, the irony...

This whole subject is old. It was old from the D&C days, through the RJ/Flutie days, to today with Bledsoe.

136923[/snapback]

Wow, is this line ever true! He seems to forget he was as optimistic as he is now pessimistic about RJ and Bledsoe when they first got here.

But thanks for the laugh. It is good to start the day on a laugh.

hey ice,

How come you professed we were going to be 12-4 before the season started? You obviously witnessed Drew's tough year last year. What made you think he was going to turn it around?

This is basically the same scenario as last year but w/ better special teams and I think an easier schedule. And ultimately looking to next year. (Yes, the JP era (he's not ready now)).

You profess to know all but I can't figure out how you conveniently swap views. Then you get yourself dug into a hole. Maybe you should just shut the f up and get out of the sandbox.

136923[/snapback]

Damn, someone had CHEESEBURGERS for breakfast!!