Bills entertain 6 prospects on Monday

Didn't see this posted...if a duplicate please delete.

DE Arthur Moats, JMU, Buck Buchanan award winner (Bills looking to him as inside backer)

Russell Okung, OSU OT

DE Jason Pierre-Paul, S. Fla

Jarrett Brown WVU QB

USC O-lineman Charles Brown

OSU D-lineman Doug Worthington

link

DE Arthur Moats, JMU, Buck Buchanan award winner (Bills looking to him as inside backer)

Russell Okung, OSU OT

Jarrett Brown WVU QB

link

Please no Jason Pierre Paul.........Aaron Maybin 2.0, Buddy said he wants guys who have proven it at all levels, so let's hope he stays true to his word and passes on Pierre Paul.

Russell Okung, OSU OT

Jarrett Brown WVU QB

link

Good find. Also really really like your quote at the bottom. I cracked up when I heard that.

Russell Okung, OSU OT

Jarrett Brown WVU QB

link

Yikes...the only two worth looking at are Okung (won't be available) and Charle Brown (will be available between 15-45). I've heard he is moving up draft boards...whatever that means any way.

Russell Okung, OSU OT

Jarrett Brown WVU QB

link

Nice find!! :thumbsup:

Russell Okung, OSU OT

Jarrett Brown WVU QB

link

Somewhat off-topic, but still related to the post. I've been wondering for 4-5 years now.....Doug Worthington, (Jr. I believe) - he starred at St. Francis...........Is he the son of Doug Worthington, who starred in basketball for Timon in the 70s?

Russell Okung, OSU OT

Jarrett Brown WVU QB

link

If you have not seen Arthur Moats you should check the guy out. He is an absolut beast. His pro day was phenomenol, and it appears the Patriots are very interested and may snag him with one of their 100 picks before we even get the chance. This should be a guy the Bills are all over.

Somewhat off-topic, but still related to the post. I've been wondering for 4-5 years now.....Doug Worthington, (Jr. I believe) - he starred at St. Francis...........Is he the son of Doug Worthington, who starred in basketball for Timon in the 70s?

not sure about lineage but he's a 3-4 DE, buffalo native, should be available in rounds 5-7

Personal: son of Doug and Andrea Worthington … father played football at the University of Colorado … majoring in communication

source: official OSU bio

Paul is bigger faster and does front somersaults as opposed to Maybin doing back somersaults from getting put on his a$$.

ehehhheheeehh nice...Maybin is going to have a super season at OLB though...unless he lost another twenty pounds I don't know about and wants to move to safety...I doubt that he will get knocked around by TE's or RB's...but then again...hehehhee...GO BILLS