Bills entertain 6 prospects on Monday

Yikes...the only two worth looking at are Okung (won't be available) and Charle Brown (will be available between 15-45). I've heard he is moving up draft boards...whatever that means any way.

Worthington would be a good pick up in Rd. 6 too. :thumbsup:

Didn't see this posted...if a duplicate please delete.

DE Arthur Moats, JMU, Buck Buchanan award winner (Bills looking to him as inside backer)

Russell Okung, OSU OT

DE Jason Pierre-Paul, S. Fla

Jarrett Brown WVU QB

USC O-lineman Charles Brown

OSU D-lineman Doug Worthington

link

Name 6 guys the Bills won't draft, Alex.*

*Unless Okung falls to them.

Then he took $20 from each of them to "pay the bill" before he went running out the door.

Unfortunately he ran into the back of the greeter and fell down 2 yards short of the door, was arrested but wouldnt talk about what happened for 3 weeks.

If you have not seen Arthur Moats you should check the guy out. He is an absolut beast. His pro day was phenomenol, and it appears the Patriots are very interested and may snag him with one of their 100 picks before we even get the chance. This should be a guy the Bills are all over.

My kid and my money go to JMU, saw him play a couple of times....the guy is a beast.

Unfortunately he ran into the back of the greeter and fell down 2 yards short of the door, was arrested but wouldnt talk about what happened for 3 weeks.

Meanwhile, a drunken Canadian chick pointed and laughed, then stumbled into the path of the police car as they took Marshawn away.