44 members have voted

1. 1. I'm rooting for...

• Butler
    • Duke
    • I don't care
  2. 2. The team I think will win is...

• Duke
    • Butler

This is tough for me because my dad is a Duke graduate and Butler beat SU and if they win then they will have lost to the best team in this tourny. I'm going with Duke on both questions because the fact that Butler made the finals is a pretty good result from SU's defeat. If in the game after SU's had been a been blowout by the other team then SU would have been more embarrassed. JMO

Butler was never supposed to beat Cuse or K State, now everyone has the guts to say they can't beat Duke? I'll believe it when I see it, until then Butler is the hottest team in America and has the best coach in the country in Stevens. If I would want anyone right now to put a game plan together against Duke, it would be Brad Stevens.

I mean how can you root against them at this point, unless you are a retarded Duke fan :thumbsup:

A Butler win would shove it up the cornhole of the NCAA. It would prove that the so-called mid-majors are mostly as good as the power conferences. Remember Butler and George Mason U when the NCAA selection committee puts 12 Big East teams into the 96-team bracket next year.

Now that I think of it, the NCAA probably won't let Butler win.

PTR

Anyone not rooting for Butler (unless they have a diploma from Duke on their wall) is a soulless gnome.

I normally root for the underdog but I'm sick of Butler. They don't belong in the finals. got lucky with opponent's injuries and favorable officiating.

Butler. The reason is our company had a first quarter contest with the two finalist getting a happy hour out to watch the game on the company. We had two picks of the four and took Butler and Michigan State which insured we'd get at least the happy our. Now we're rooting for Butler for trip credits to our annual company get away that is at the Palmilla resort in Cabo in the fall. :thumbsup:

Butler. The reason is our company had a first quarter contest with the two finalist getting a happy hour out to watch the game on the company. We had two picks of the four and took Butler and Michigan State which insured we'd get at least the happy our. Now we're rooting for Butler for trip credits to our annual company get away that is at the Palmilla resort in Cabo in the fall. :thumbsup:

Well, I'm rooting for Duke but if Butler wins it'll be cool for you. :lol:

I like both teams so either one is okay with me.

The bandwagon of hatred for Duke has become more annoying than their over exposure and obnoxious coverage.

This is also not a case of David v.s. Goliath. The promotion of anything such is just hype IMO. Butler isn't getting their just do and deserves to be recognized as an elite team but that doesn't make for a compelling story I guess.