What happens now if Bradford doesn't go first overall?

Virgil

With the Redskins offically out of the running for a QB, the number of teams that NEED a qb between 1st and 9th is only 2. For those who follow the Seahawks, do you know if Whitehurst is their answer at QB or would they take Bradford with their first pick, or maybe Clausen if he drops to their second? Also, Cleveland has Delhome now, but they are clearly going to need someone breed for the future.

Overall, if it's the only team needing a qb is the Rams, and they don't take Bradford, where does he go? Personally, I would absolutely trade up from 9 to 4 if I thought that would land me Bradford. Or, if not, how far could we trade back and still get Clausen.

At the end of the day, I think the Rams will take Bradford, but if they don't, I think this could end up very well for us.

I think we should trade up regardless...I say trade with Bucs or Det...to hop ahead of Washington in hopes to land Okung or Bulaga...but if St.L acts all stupid and passes on Bradford, you DEFINITELY grab him before Okung or Bulaga...then you make whatever trade necessary to steal Gaither from Baltimore...

If he doesn't go #1 overall, then the Bills need to find a way to trade up and grab him.

He does seem to be the only QB really worth a top ten pick. He has gotten bigger and stronger looking. He will no doubt be signed late,wanting BIG money. But any pick we get will miss some time till Ralph decides it`s time to fork it over. <_<

The Bills are in no position to trade up and there is no way the Rams don't draft Bradford after his pro-day.

I don't think the Browns will take a chance on Clausen, not after their last experiment with a Notre Dame QB. I also don't see Clausen as a Mangini type of player. Though obviously it will be Holmgren's decision.

I think there is a very solid chance that Clausen falls to the Bills. But, I am not convinced the Bills will draft him. I think there will be a solid chance, but nothing certain. Remember how much emphasis the Bills have been placing on getting the "fundamentals" in place. In other words, getting the offensive and defensive lines set up before going after a QB. There have been 0 improvements to our O-line from last year with the exception of adding some depth. The Bills are clearly looking to draft a rookie to start on the left side. Otherwise, the Bills are going into the season with even MORE question marks at the O-line than they did last year. And I can't imagine that will happen.

Also, Cleveland has Delhome now, but they are clearly going to need someone breed for the future.

Remember Holmgren says he doesn't like him. Whether that's true or just blowin' smoke, only he knows.

Remember Holmgren says he doesn't like him. Whether that's true or just blowin' smoke, only he knows.

Ehh. They signed Delhomme to a big deal. I can't imagine they signed him to that kind of money as a backup. And Holmgren is a pretty straightforward guy. Could they pick Clausen? Sure. They likely signed Delhomme thinking that Clausen would go to the 'Skins anyways. But still, they have a lot of holes to fill and QB has been plugged for the moment. Plus, next year promises to be a strong QB class with Locker and Mallet coming out.

With the Redskins offically out of the running for a QB, the number of teams that NEED a qb between 1st and 9th is only 2. For those who follow the Seahawks, do you know if Whitehurst is their answer at QB or would they take Bradford with their first pick, or maybe Clausen if he drops to their second? Also, Cleveland has Delhome now, but they are clearly going to need someone breed for the future.

Overall, if it's the only team needing a qb is the Rams, and they don't take Bradford, where does he go? Personally, I would absolutely trade up from 9 to 4 if I thought that would land me Bradford. Or, if not, how far could we trade back and still get Clausen.

At the end of the day, I think the Rams will take Bradford, but if they don't, I think this could end up very well for us.

McNabb going to the Skins is terrible for the Bills. Means they will more than likely go LT for sure. Hope the Lions take DT or the Bills could miss out on the top LT's. Don't be surprised if it's Spiller at 9.

Okay, here's my take on the QB issues in the draft....I think Washington will be out of the running for a QB now that they have McNabb as they have other positions to fill...I think that's probably an obvious point...I don't know if St.Louis will grab bradford instead of one of the two DT's that have been mentioned in McCoy and Suh. I think we should assume that St. Louis will select Bradford. I think we'e fine with Detroit, Tampa, Cleveland now that they made moves at the positon, Seattle, K.C.....I always wonder about Oakland as they make some irrational picks.. Most years I'd say they would go after DeZ Bryant WR but I don't think so this year....the may go after an OT...Bulaga or T. Williams...I think there is a

possibility that they could take Clausen in front of us, but my gut instinct is they won't!!

I think the biggest concern would be for Jacksonville to move up to the #5 or #7 spot as it wouldn't make sense to move up to #4 as Washington has their QB now...But if Washington is a willing trade partner and K.C. isn't at #5 and Cleve isn't at#7 then you do it! If you moved up to #5 you should be safe to select Clausen...Scott Pioli K.C.'s GM would probably be more than willing to trade down to #9 and pick up a 3rd rounder this year and at most an additional pick next year in the

5th round. I do not think the Bills are a safe bet at #9 to pick up Clausen. Like I said, I think Jacksonville really covets

Clausen but also Tebow as well. At first, I was upset by the McNabb trade, but I think this opened up a possible opportunity

for Buffalo to get their franchise QB that they have desired since the Jim Kelly days!

I really would be surprised if Bradford slipped to #9! I don't see that happening...I suppose he could but I think somebody will pick him before or a team will move up...Like I mentioned about Clausen....We'd have to trade up most likely and hope that nobody else snags him first or move in front of us after moving up. I don't think you can just stay at 9 and hope

these two QB's fall to you. I know that it will be considered a slight reach to move up or even at 9 take Clausen, but I think

there is a premium for QB's that have high potential. I don't envision Clausen waiting any longer than pick #11 or 12..I'd be shocked if we didn't take him at 9 if Bradford was gone...But, I think St. Louis will take him with the first pick! Anyways,

this McNabb trade stirred the pot and made things a lot more interesting! Stay Tuned!

Okay, here's my take on the QB issues in the draft....I think Washington will be out of the running for a QB now that they have McNabb as they have other positions to fill...I think that's probably an obvious point...I don't know if St.Louis will grab bradford instead of one of the two DT's that have been mentioned in McCoy and Suh. I think we should assume that St. Louis will select Bradford. I think we'e fine with Detroit, Tampa, Cleveland now that they made moves at the positon, Seattle, K.C.....I always wonder about Oakland as they make some irrational picks.. Most years I'd say they would go after DeZ Bryant WR but I don't think so this year....the may go after an OT...Bulaga or T. Williams...I think there is a

possibility that they could take Clausen in front of us, but my gut instinct is they won't!!

I think the biggest concern would be for Jacksonville to move up to the #5 or #7 spot as it wouldn't make sense to move up to #4 as Washington has their QB now...But if Washington is a willing trade partner and K.C. isn't at #5 and Cleve isn't at#7 then you do it! If you moved up to #5 you should be safe to select Clausen...Scott Pioli K.C.'s GM would probably be more than willing to trade down to #9 and pick up a 3rd rounder this year and at most an additional pick next year in the

5th round. I do not think the Bills are a safe bet at #9 to pick up Clausen. Like I said, I think Jacksonville really covets

Clausen but also Tebow as well. At first, I was upset by the McNabb trade, but I think this opened up a possible opportunity

for Buffalo to get their franchise QB that they have desired since the Jim Kelly days!

I really would be surprised if Bradford slipped to #9! I don't see that happening...I suppose he could but I think somebody will pick him before or a team will move up...Like I mentioned about Clausen....We'd have to trade up most likely and hope that nobody else snags him first or move in front of us after moving up. I don't think you can just stay at 9 and hope

these two QB's fall to you. I know that it will be considered a slight reach to move up or even at 9 take Clausen, but I think

there is a premium for QB's that have high potential. I don't envision Clausen waiting any longer than pick #11 or 12..I'd be shocked if we didn't take him at 9 if Bradford was gone...But, I think St. Louis will take him with the first pick! Anyways,

this McNabb trade stirred the pot and made things a lot more interesting! Stay Tuned!

Oh yeah, The one thing that would really bleep me off is if the Washington Redskins traded Jason Campbell QB to the Buffalo Bills for one of our draft choices. I prefer we don't go after another team's Trent Edwards ! If we straight up trade

Edwards for Campbell I'm okay with that unless it keeps us from drafting a QB high in the Draft...I like Bradford, Clausen, Tony Pike, and a little shaky about Tebow...but I think it definitely would ring with excitement at least initially. Can't wait to see what happens...

If he doesn't go #1 overall, then the Bills need to find a way to trade up and grab him.

That is absolutely for sure if the price is right. If not, I would think going with a left tackle at #9 would make the most sense.

Seahawks will get him as they have two #1's this year to trade. Man I wish we had a couple firsts and a couple seconds this year.

The Seahawks just traded a 2nd round pick for Whitehurst, I don't think they will be looking for a QB in round 1.

Ehh. They signed Delhomme to a big deal. I can't imagine they signed him to that kind of money as a backup. And Holmgren is a pretty straightforward guy. Could they pick Clausen? Sure. They likely signed Delhomme thinking that Clausen would go to the 'Skins anyways. But still, they have a lot of holes to fill and QB has been plugged for the moment. Plus, next year promises to be a strong QB class with Locker and Mallet coming out.

Outside of Bradford, none of the QBs are a top ten pick. Cleveland signed a QB so they don't have to reach for one of the others.

The only QB this year I like is Bradford. If somehow someway he gets past STL and is on the board when Washington picks at 5 then I say the Bills make a play for him if the price is right. How about offer them our 4th next year to move up from 9 to 5? I know that isnt what the value chart says but it would compensate them and give them back one of the picks they traded away to get McNabb. We could then go ahead and draft Bradford.

Then..... and sorry if im going trade wild in a league that is notorious for not haveing many trades.... but then we could take our 2nd rounder and move it to Baltimore for Gathier.

Left Tackle and Quarterback done and done

McNabb going to the Skins is terrible for the Bills. Means they will more than likely go LT for sure. Hope the Lions take DT or the Bills could miss out on the top LT's. Don't be surprised if it's Spiller at 9.

Ridiculous. Maybe if Donahoe were here. Ask the Texans if they regret not taking Reggie Bush? Running backs have a short life span and there's plenty of good ones. There are only a handful of great LT's, NT's and QB's and we need one of each. This is a deep draft for wide bodies and we need to focus on that.

No way. QB is not our biggest need. No, we may not have a Jim Kelly type of talent on the roster, but we have serviceable quarterbacks on our roster who may even excel under Chan's tutelage. Gotta go for a big guy with our 1st round pick -- gotta beef up our lines.

No way. QB is not our biggest need. No, we may not have a Jim Kelly type of talent on the roster, but we have serviceable quarterbacks on our roster who may even excel under Chan's tutelage. Gotta go for a big guy with our 1st round pick -- gotta beef up our lines.

Please don't take this as me being smart, but just humor me for a minute.

I'll give you the Saints team with Edwards, and I'll take the Bills team and take Brees. I will win 8 out of 10 times. Do you agree?

Please don't take this as me being smart, but just humor me for a minute.

I'll give you the Saints team with Edwards, and I'll take the Bills team and take Brees. I will win 8 out of 10 times. Do you agree?

No. Saints are just a better team all the way around. Brees didn't hit many bombs. his short passes chewed up the Colts. Understand, our lines suck. We can't run, we can't stop the run. We can't pass block or get off the field on third down. Brees wouldn't fix that.