Well, Marshawn Is Starting Off The Year Right

H2o

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Volutary Workout....the media always tries to make a hype of the no shows. It means nothing

New staff, trying to get started off on the right foot, and maybe even get your starting job back are not incentive enough to show up with the rest of your teammates to a "voluntary" workout? Just saying.

Volutary Workout....the media always tries to make a hype of the no shows. It means nothing

I disagree.......

A new HC...new Asst Coaches....new philosphy

This is where the leaders of this team need to step up and show LEADERSHIP......its a young team with not a lot of star power...the known guys have to set the example as we dont have a big name coach to do it for us.....

I LOVE what this new staff is doing. And I unless Marshawn has a reason for not being here I really want him outa here......

You have obviously never been apart of a football team. Everyone needs to be on board for a team to reach it's potential. Football teams have to act like a family because it is the ultimate trust and team game. Don't say it means nothing. I'm sure it means something to the guys who are going to block for him on Sundays.

I disagree.......

A new HC...new Asst Coaches....new philosphy

This is where the leaders of this team need to step up and show LEADERSHIP......its a young team with not a lot of star power...the known guys have to set the example as we dont have a big name coach to do it for us.....

I LOVE what this new staff is doing. And I unless Marshawn has a reason for not being here I really want him outa here......

Yeah I agree with you. In a perfect world all of the above need to happen, in reality its a very long NFL season RB is a easy transition position, and this team is 2-3 years away from being competitive.

You have obviously never been apart of a football team. Everyone needs to be on board for a team to reach it's potential. Football teams have to act like a family because it is the ultimate trust and team game. Don't say it means nothing. I'm sure it means something to the guys who are going to block for him on Sundays.

actually I played through college and I understand all that but it is still March there is no reason to get your panties in a bunch

where are the lynch apologist

The media is out to get Lynch. He reported, he was just out in the parking lot in his car, smoking weed and cleaning his gun. He said he'd be right in when I asked him what he was doing, then took my $20.

actually I played through college and I understand all that but it is still March there is no reason to get your panties in a bunch

If you in fact did, you either weren't very good, your teammates didn't respect your dedication to the team, or both. Voluntary doesn't mean voluntary