Preseason schedule released

Lori

If the Giants-Jets pre-season rivalry is called the "Governer's Cup" given the state of those two franchises and their recent success, then the Lions-Bills pre-season matchup - given the state of these two franchises - should be titled:

"The Bengay Jockstrap Title"

Darn...of course the only preseason game in Buffalo takes place during my wedding weekend.

You know you've got a Bills addiction when you're upset over missing a pre-season game due to marital bliss.

i hear ya, i managed to work an away game in denver into my honeymoon plans.... dont despair, but know the feeling!

Darn...of course the only preseason game in Buffalo takes place during my wedding weekend.

You know you've got a Bills addiction when you're upset over missing a pre-season game due to marital bliss.

In the long run skipping the wedding will for the game might pay off! :thumbsup:

Don't expect that to last buddy. :thumbsup:

Hey, I watched some of the Bills Miami game in 1995 from the limo between the church and the reception (married on a Sunday), then caught the 350 yard rushing day in the playoffs against them 2 weeks later while on my honeymoon in 95 in San Juan. Par for the course on this board.

Don't expect that to last buddy. :thumbsup:

I was going to call him an (oxy)moron. Get it? Anyway 'sphere, we already know Mrs. Beerball is the better half, and it ain't even close. And seriously BGIOP, getting married was the best thing that ever happened to me. I hope you can be as happy.

Thanks for all of the best wishes and foreboding quips. She puts up with my crap waaaaaaaay better than most of the womenseses I've dated over the years and I'm slowly turning her into a Bills fan anyway so I'm sure she'll understand if I check how Trent/Ryan/Brian/Tim/Colt/Dan/Donovan is doing during a break in the reception.

I'm even dragging her to the Draft party at the Field House this year.

Win-Win.

Thanks for all of the best wishes and foreboding quips. She puts up with my crap waaaaaaaay better than most of the womenseses I've dated over the years and I'm slowly turning her into a Bills fan anyway so I'm sure she'll understand if I check how Trent/Ryan/Brian/Tim/Colt/Dan/Donovan is doing during a break in the reception.

I'm even dragging her to the Draft party at the Field House this year.

Win-Win.

How many people does she plan to be at the reception?

BGinOP

Lay the law down now friend.

Got married in '89 on a Sat. Bills vs Cincy on Sunday (Kelly vs Esiason with playoff implications). Wouldn't leave for honeymoon until after the game. (And yes we are still married).

Here's to the happy couple! :thumbsup:

NFL network is starting to run their "schedule release show" promos. No date yet, but coming soon they say. I look forward to the release of the regular season schedule, it means the season is getting closer and I also book my hotel rooms for the season.

GO BILLS!

What do you mean missing the game? Was this an arranged marriage?

A real Bills fan wouldn't plan a wedding any time between August and the second weekend of February (just in case)...just sayin' :thumbsup:

That's what I did, planned it for May so to avoid anything football related.