Preseason schedule released

Lori

This per the Patriots, who posted it on their official Twitter feed. I know some of you were waiting for that to come out ...

Probably have to wait another week or two for the regular-season schedule, though.

Edit: opponents listed below. Although exact dates/times weren't released, I expect the Detroit game to be on Thursday, Sept. 2.

This per the Patriots, who posted it on their official Twitter feed. I know some of you were waiting for that to come out ...

Probably have to wait another week or two for the regular-season schedule, though.

Did they ever release the opening weekend nationally televised prime-time schedule? I thought that was supposed to happen some time last week...

Did they ever release the opening weekend nationally televised prime-time schedule? I thought that was supposed to happen some time last week...

Was supposed to be during the owners' meetings, yes. They must have run into a major problem to pull it back. And no, I'm pretty sure it's not out there yet.

maybe the fact that we host them in regular season keeps it from happening

Maybe, maybe not. They played at Detroit in August 2006, then went back in October.

Haven't the Bills and Lions played in every pre-season for about the last 40 years? I know when the Jets and Giants play their annual pre-season game, they call it the "Governors Cup" game...what would you call an Bills/Lions annual, with all of its' illustrious history?

Haven't the Bills and Lions played in every pre-season for about the last 40 years? I know when the Jets and Giants play their annual pre-season game, they call it the "Governors Cup" game...what would you call an Bills/Lions annual, with all of its' illustrious history?

Would that be the governor from NEW JERSEY?

The Urban Decay Bowl

Blight Night

:rolleyes::D

I for one, am shocked.

Likewise, but I knew people would ask. Suspect the same for the regular season, with the possible exception of the yearly humiliation at New England.