Legal Pot in California in 2010?

The Senator

Why not legalize murder? That costs the government a fortune to police as well. If you legalize pot you might as well legalize murder because you are going to have a lot more violent criminals running around.

And tax it! Brilliant!

Hey, it works in Canada.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not legalize murder? That costs the government a fortune to police as well. If you legalize pot you might as well legalize murder because you are going to have a lot more violent criminals running around.

I love you.

Not in a sexual way. But in the way that you make every thread you're a part of a better place.

And tax it! Brilliant!

Hey, it works in Canada.

Nothing works in Canada except for the brooms used to sweep ice so a rock can go a micron further. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Pot can't make a Canadian any stupider.

Here is the deal. There are already enough stupid smelly loser hippies in California to go around. If you legalize pot you are only going to end up with more of these idiots as time goes by. They are not productive members of society, they smell, their brain function is dimished and they are as annoying as can be.

The tax calculations are ridiculous as these utter disasters NEVER buy their own pot. They hit up mom for extra "grocery money" and then go find a dealer. Fast forward to when this law is in place:

No new tax revenue generated.

Millions of more stoned idiots annoying the crap out of everyone.

More broke people due to their loser son/daughter/nephew/cousin etc. mooching pot money from them.

Streetcorners crowded with Canadian like zombies.

At some point the whole thing will snap and some heads are going to get bashed in by the remaining productive members of California if there are any. Then these people end up in jail and the rest of the country pays for California then they decide to legalize pot everywhere for more taxes ad the next thing you know your head is rolling down a flight of stairs.

I think someone like you, who has demonstrated the reading comprehension of a 5th grader (I'm being generous here) may want to think before throwing stones. In this conversation, you have demonstrated you can't find your ass with both hands.

Well let's see Deano my boy what I've been talking about. Sure you responded to LA's comment about the country being in a fiscal mess and you atributed that to the war in Iraq and the spending of the Bush administration. The reason I brought up the fiscal issues in CA is that's what this !@#$ing thread is about, legalizing pot in CA and taxing it to solve our fiscal problems. My point is we don't have a revenue problem here in CA, we have a spending problem which means that giving CA more money is not going to solve the problem. So that is why I brought it back around to the original discussion and wanted to find out if you knew what the fiscal problem was here in CA, just trying to keep the stoners thoughts on the task at hand. Obviously you don't know what's causing our problem and I don't expect you to seeing you don't live here. Maybe you can learning start by reading this to better understand what our problem is here.

Well let's see Deano my boy what I've been talking about. Sure you responded to LA's comment about the country being in a fiscal mess and you atributed that to the war in Iraq and the spending of the Bush administration. The reason I brought up the fiscal issues in CA is that's what this !@#$ing thread is about, legalizing pot in CA and taxing it to solve our fiscal problems. My point is we don't have a revenue problem here in CA, we have a spending problem which means that giving CA more money is not going to solve the problem. So that is why I brought it back around to the original discussion and wanted to find out if you knew what the fiscal problem was here in CA, just trying to keep the stoners thoughts on the task at hand. Obviously you don't know what's causing our problem and I don't expect you to seeing you don't live here. Maybe you can learning start by reading this to better understand what our problem is here.

Dude Chill.

Like did you ever think our whole solar system is like just an atom in an entire like system known as the universe? Like if you look at it that way your whole mind expands. That is what pot will like do for people while it increases revenue. We will all have this like cool view of things and require less spending from government because we'll all be like really happy with our expanded minds.

You know what the cool thing is? Like when Pluto was kicked out of being a planet, we went from being Fluorine to being Oxygen, which is like air. You like can't live without it. This puts us high in the ranking of solar systems. Cool. Not that I think we should like compete with the other solar systems though. That would be uncool.

Disclaimer: I was just trying to channel some justification for these smelly hippy losers that want to smoke pot all day.

Yes, I remember it well:

Summer of 1973

Hanging in the woods of north Jersey

Lots of pot smoking.

Making music and lying back.

** Plotting violent crimes in between smoking doobies ***

Too wasted to run anywhere.

:rolleyes::D;):P:D:lol:

...and just to clarify, I worked my entire life and never asked for a handout.

I was fine until the past three years - and even then I have only collected unemployent insurance for maybe 4 or 5 months since the end of 2007.

Not all the past 'stoners' still live that life. Most of us moved on to very productive careers, just like any generation.

The lazy bastids whose only goal is to get high all day and live off my taxes are a waste of DNA.

Legalization will fix all of our financial problems. Didja ever look at a dollar bill man? There’s some spooky stuff goin’ on there. And it’s green too!

/Apologies to D&C fans.

Behind every good man there is a woman, and that woman was Martha Washington, man, and everyday George would come home, she would have a big fat bowl waiting for him, man, when he come in the door, man, she was a hip, hip, hip lady, man.

Behind every good man there is a woman, and that woman was Martha Washington, man, and everyday George would come home, she would have a big fat bowl waiting for him, man, when he come in the door, man, she was a hip, hip, hip lady, man
And a bowl of concord grapes.

I never forget. :thumbsup:

Dude Chill.

Like did you ever think our whole solar system is like just an atom in an entire like system known as the universe? Like if you look at it that way your whole mind expands. That is what pot will like do for people while it increases revenue. We will all have this like cool view of things and require less spending from government because we'll all be like really happy with our expanded minds.

You know what the cool thing is? Like when Pluto was kicked out of being a planet, we went from being Fluorine to being Oxygen, which is like air. You like can't live without it. This puts us high in the ranking of solar systems. Cool. Not that I think we should like compete with the other solar systems though. That would be uncool.

Disclaimer: I was just trying to channel some justification for these smelly hippy losers that want to smoke pot all day.

Dude, you eat crayonz.