UPDATED: Tim Tebow, QB, Denver Broncos

Kingfish

Well, I certainly don't hold it against Tebow for trying...once. Would you advocate him proselytizing to people that have made it clear it is unwelcome?

Yeah I can not imagine how hard it must have been to ask “that the players bow their heads in prayer before taking the 50-question exam.” With all those “players” in the room. It takes a lot of courage and confidence to live as you believe. A MAN like that is someone I would want to lead my team, someone with Strength, Courage, Respect and Love for something or someone you believe in. It’s easy to go through life as one of the “boys” but not always so easy to be the MAN…..

maybe more of us need to act as the “MAN” for the sake of our boy’s..

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We really need for our team to NOT draft Tim Tebow with our first pick. Heck, I don't think he's worth our second round pick just based on our needs and how long it takes, if ever, to develop him into a legit NFL QB. Bulaga/T. Williams are probably our best bets at 9. At 41, I hope Cody is available. If not, maybe a reach for Cam Thomas is in order to sure up 1 of our weakest spots. I think this draft should be all about getting as many big uglies as possible. I wouldn't be upset if we didn't draft any skill position players... ALL BIG UGLIES!!! Ok, maybe a linebacker and a wide receiver, but the rest should be BIG UGLIES!!!

Your common sense approach has no place here sir.

Yeah I am gonna say it...Tebow. If we can still get a quality LT and NT in the draft and pick up tebow for Gailey to work with, so be it.

Look passing mechanics can be fixed if the guy wants to, LEADERSHIP can't be taught. Either you are a leader and a winner or you aren't. T is a winner and a leader, something this team has missed since Kelly retired.

We really need for our team to NOT draft Tim Tebow with our first pick. Heck, I don't think he's worth our second round pick just based on our needs and how long it takes, if ever, to develop him into a legit NFL QB. Bulaga/T. Williams are probably our best bets at 9. At 41, I hope Cody is available. If not, maybe a reach for Cam Thomas is in order to sure up 1 of our weakest spots. I think this draft should be all about getting as many big uglies as possible. I wouldn't be upset if we didn't draft any skill position players... ALL BIG UGLIES!!! Ok, maybe a linebacker and a wide receiver, but the rest should be BIG UGLIES!!!

Didn't we do that last year?

Didn't we do that last year?

Except for Maybin, yes, we did. And it was the best draft in ten years.

The idea is to do that year after year until you can actually field a team that doesn't have the worst OL and DL in football.

Except for Maybin, yes, we did. And it was the best draft in ten years.

The idea is to do that year after year until you can actually field a team that doesn't have the worst OL and DL in football.

Maybin is on the D-line. He was our number one pick, actually.

Yeah I am gonna say it...Tebow. If we can still get a quality LT and NT in the draft and pick up tebow for Gailey to work with, so be it.

Look passing mechanics can be fixed if the guy wants to, LEADERSHIP can't be taught. Either you are a leader and a winner or you aren't. T is a winner and a leader, something this team has missed since Kelly retired.

Here I thought I might read about the trades we would make and how we would get positioned for all our major needs. All I get is the same o same o we get it we need a franchise QB

I agree, he has it all. Two national titles and a Heisman trophy are'nt a fluke. He's tough, a great leader, smart, determined, and skills. People complained about Philip Rivers mechanics also. I guess he turned out alright?

Ken Dorsey says hi

Please stop.......

timtebowtimtebowtimtebowtimtebowtimtebowtimtebowtimtebowtimtebowtimtebowtimtebow

timtebowtimtebowtimtebowtimtebowtimtebowtimtebowtimtebowtimtebowtimtebowtimtebow