UPDATED: Tim Tebow, QB, Denver Broncos

Kingfish

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First tweet:

Not to set off any alarm bells in Buffalo or anything, but Buddy Nix really likes Tim Tebow.

A followup:

RT @BroiledSports: Really likes him like may draft him in the 2nd likes him?...They're one of 8 teams that might between 25ish and 45ish.

For the Twitter illiterate among us (no shame in it, really), the "RT @BroiledSports" means King is "Re-Tweeting" BroiledSports' question, then answering it after the ellipsis.

Lol...what if we draft Tebow and that sister effer? We're goinna have one interesting locker room.

Let's trade for Vick so they can have a competition for the starting job; I think Hard Knocks would drops the Jets and sign the Bills up immediately.

IF Buddy Nix really likes him and believes he can be a franchise QB. I'd bury my anti-tebowness deep down and give him a clean slate.

However, I still seriously doubt his ability to become a starting NFL QB, let alone a franchise QB. And I have a hard time believing that the Bills do either.

saw tim tebow at the buffalo chop house tonight with the bills scouting team.. only to see big jimbo walk in as well.. tebow had a black sports coat on with a small bills logo on it

i believe ya, with that said - i wonder if nevergiveup has any additional info on how the evening conversation went - any extra info on maybe what was talked about

IF Buddy Nix really likes him and believes he can be a franchise QB. I'd bury my anti-tebowness deep down and give him a clean slate.

However, I still seriously doubt his ability to become a starting NFL QB, let alone a franchise QB. And I have a hard time believing that the Bills do either.

What he said. :thumbsup:

Why? How much could you really know about Buddy Nix and his abilities? Sure I have read a few things, but I don't KNOW what decisions in say, San Diego were HIS decisions etc. Fans know nothing but hearsay about these front office guys and even coaches. The only real evaluations that a fan can make is of players and what they do on the field. You don't KNOW anything about Buddy Nix's abilities.

If they spend the 2nd pick on Tebow when they could have gotten McNabb for it (not sure they can) I'm DONE.

If they spend the 2nd pick on Tebow when they could have gotten McNabb for it (not sure they can) I'm DONE.

It would be close-minded and stupid to not even give Tebow a shot. If the Bills drafted him and he turned out great, you'd have a hard time getting back on the ship after jumping off in a fit of knee-jerk rage.

Something else that just occured to me about the value of this pick...

Imagine if you found out that the Bills could have traded the 2nd pick for McNabb and instead to try out Tebow. That would be crushing. So again, expect it to happen

I wanna trade up to the first pick overall to get Tebow!

We can't risk someone else picking him. I also wanna bring in a bunch of undrafted Qb's, because we might find a real gem. Other than that, defense, defense, defense. You know, DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS! I've always wished we could be just like those Ravens and Bucs teams. Thrill a minute!

Plus a kicker. I think we should have 2 kickers, one for up close, and another one for long distances and kickoffs, I figure we are gonna need that because, well, you know, the offense, well you've seen it, it's....well, one of the worst that I've ever seen.

It would be close-minded and stupid to not even give Tebow a shot. If the Bills drafted him and he turned out great, you'd have a hard time getting back on the ship after jumping off in a fit of knee-jerk rage.

This ain't no "knee-jerkreaction", I've been jerked around plenty by this "organization". Sure, Tebow 'might " turn out (then again, any team taking him in the first 3 rounds might be considered a punchline in 2 years), but there have to be other, smarter ways to go about building a team than taking that kind of risk.

Ugh...Tebow in the second is a horrible move...IMO...but of course I will be saying that Tebow is the next Randal Cunningham if we draft him...because I'm THAT kind of Bills fan...

:thumbsup:

exactly. is tebow the answer, the fact is nobody KNOWS. However even if they select him and even if he's awful the Bills will ALWAYS be my team. Affiliation lasts a life time for better or worse surely.

I dont watch alot of Florida football so here goes it. In all the oppinions Ive seen here over the last 4 months Ive yet to see a "I wouldnt take Tebow because" that wasnt about weather of not he can jump to the next level. We have not seen his next level. How many here if you saw Brady get picked by the Bills in the second round would have been all against him?

What I am trying to ask is for all of you Tebow sucks people could you please give a for instance instead of speaking through your teeth about what you heard sombody else say?

Give me a educated for instance! What I did see of him I dont want the Pats to draft him and us still look for our future QB.

I dont watch alot of Florida football so here goes it. In all the oppinions Ive seen here over the last 4 months Ive yet to see a "I wouldnt take Tebow because" that wasnt about weather of not he can jump to the next level. We have not seen his next level. How many here if you saw Brady get picked by the Bills in the second round would have been all against him?

What I am trying to ask is for all of you Tebow sucks people could you please give a for instance instead of speaking through your teeth about what you heard sombody else say?

Give me a educated for instance! What I did see of him I dont want the Pats to draft him and us still look for our future QB.

I think the two biggest knocks on him are his mechanics and accuracy.

Also the idea to change his mechanics AFTER his college career and leading up to the draft.

Then there's the religion factor and his cult following that those who know nothing about Football tend to lean on.

Lastly, I have it on good authority that he's smug.....which could tie in directly with his religion.

Meh, I'd rather have a sub par player jackin fools for $20 bills... mor articles to read about my favorite team. :thumbsup: