UPDATED: Tim Tebow, QB, Denver Broncos

Kingfish

Gailey didn't seem too enthused about Teslow...I don't think he'll be Buffalo's choice...but we will just wait and see...

Not so much what he said, but when throwing motion was brought up, his face was priceless...had "that boys mechanics are a train wreck" writte all over his face heheheehehe

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, Let me get this straight. Those that invited him dont want him those that talk to him dont need him and those that have a QB and have yet to show interest are the nes we need to look out for. BUT we need to hire people with the ability to read facial expressions to know if they are all telling the truth? To confusing to me! :thumbsup:

Nix is too smart and his actions are too public. If he really wanted Tebow he would have never brought him to Buffalo.

Why??

Teams know who they want. They don't draft based on who they think other teams will draft.

There is no "subterfuge".

The last time the Bills talked to Eric Wood was at the combine. It's pure gamesmanship at this point.

He was shunned his rookie year?! :rolleyes: That's too much.

BTW sharper...your ability to see the story within the story is amazing. You really are sharper.

Hahahahahahaaaaaa. For your viewing pleasure, here's New England's reaction to Thurman Thomas deciding to have a little fun with Twitter. The setup: "Tim Tebow having dinner with Tom Brady tomorrow in Boston.... Stay Tuned"

The fallout: http://twitter.com/#search?q=%40thurmanthomas

From one Boston TV guy: "I'm reminded of why I HATED those Bills teams "

:rolleyes:

Apparently the story continues.

:rolleyes: You da man R.R.

Not quite.

I don't care what others say about you!

But I do.

We going to the Baltimore game this year?

We??? I'm going, as I set up the pregame tailgate. It would be nice to see ya there. It could be the tiebreaker (after the NO loss and the STL win).

Whatever happened to the theory that Jax would definitely be drafting Tebow because his popularity in FL will result in huge season ticket sales for a franchise that desperately needs to get attendance up?

One(or both) of 2 reasons:

1. Jacksonville came to the realization that selecting a 5th round QB talent in round 1 is exceedingly stupid.

2. The average Jags/gators fan just spent a lot of money updating their wardrobe with the new Dale Earnhardt Jr gear, and probably doesn't have the cash for a new jersey lying around.

1. Jacksonville came to the realization that selecting a 5th round QB talent in round 1 is exceedingly stupid.

2. The average Jags/gators fan just spent a lot of money updating their wardrobe with the new Dale Earnhardt Jr gear, and probably doesn't have the cash for a new jersey lying around.

:thumbsup:

Burn.

I don't think most (or any) here have a problem with Tim wanting to pray. They have a problem with him trying to get others to pray. That is being disrespectful to those who have no interest.

+1

He is doing what the Lord has told him to do. It's better to "disrespect" man than to disobey GOD. It's for their own good.

Well, I certainly don't hold it against Tebow for trying...once. Would you advocate him proselytizing to people that have made it clear it is unwelcome?

timtebowtimtebowtimtebowtimtebowtimtebowtimtebowtimtebowtimtebowtimtebowtimtebow

timtebowtimtebowtimtebowtimtebowtimtebowtimtebowtimtebowtimtebowtimtebowtimtebow

We really need for our team to NOT draft Tim Tebow with our first pick. Heck, I don't think he's worth our second round pick just based on our needs and how long it takes, if ever, to develop him into a legit NFL QB. Bulaga/T. Williams are probably our best bets at 9. At 41, I hope Cody is available. If not, maybe a reach for Cam Thomas is in order to sure up 1 of our weakest spots. I think this draft should be all about getting as many big uglies as possible. I wouldn't be upset if we didn't draft any skill position players... ALL BIG UGLIES!!! Ok, maybe a linebacker and a wide receiver, but the rest should be BIG UGLIES!!!