Produce the birth certificate or get out

Doc

Now that Barry has revealed himself for what he is, it's time to force this phony to produce his US birth certificate, or GTFO of office. The fact that he hasn't, despite repeated requests, is revealing. He may think he doesn't have to, but he does because he answers to the American people. And in my line of work, thanks to the lawyers (which Barry is), if it ain't documented, it didn't happen.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_obama_birth_certificate

Oh, God. Go away.

I do have to say, though...why is this a story? The State gets 10-20 emails a week on this? Whoopee. They probably get 10-20 emails a week asking where Don Ho took a **** and where to buy a Eukelele.

Now that Barry has revealed himself for what he is, it's time to force this phony to produce his US birth certificate, or GTFO of office. The fact that he hasn't, despite repeated requests, is revealing. He may think he doesn't have to, but he does because he answers to the American people. And in my line of work, thanks to the lawyers (which Barry is), if it ain't documented, it didn't happen.

Lizard people don't have birth certificates. Duh. :doh:

"So-called "birthers" claim Obama is ineligible to be president because, they argue, he was actually born outside the United States, and therefore doesn't meet a constitutional requirement for being president."

yeah so what? Who gives a flying !@#$ about the Constitution anymore? Not are own government apparently.

"So-called "birthers" claim Obama is ineligible to be president because, they argue, he was actually born outside the United States, and therefore doesn't meet a constitutional requirement for being president."

yeah so what? Who gives a flying !@#$ about the Constitution anymore? Not are own government apparently.

He can just "deem" himself as being born in the U.S.

:thumbdown:

I can say this, as someone who dislikes Obama immensely: I don't care if he was born at a Mount Kilamanjaro base camp...he's as American as any of us so who cares where he came out of his mom's womb? It's not like he was raised elsewhere with some foreign loyalty (Arnold).

Even though these people may be nuts, it should certainly give everyone pause when government starts talking about passing laws giving themselves the right to ignore citizens who are exercising their rights.

And aside from that, if the Health Director has the appropriate documentation, why not just release it? Whose job is it anyway to ensure candidates meet the citizenship requirement?

I can say this, as someone who dislikes Obama immensely: I don't care if he was born at a Mount Kilamanjaro base camp...he's as American as any of us so who cares where he came out of his mom's womb? It's not like he was raised elsewhere with some foreign loyalty (Arnold).

Constitution should be adhered to. No exceptions. Precedent has been set so whats to stop anyone outside the US from being Pres? If this requirement can't be met he should be impeached. Really, my sense is that an impeachment process shouldn't even be necessary in this case. Especially someone who is turning out to be a enemy of this country. Man, the USSR during the cold war never could have dreamed of accomplishing this kind of damage this schmuck is capable of. That Putin guy must be laughing his ass off at us.

Constitution should be adhered to. No exceptions. Precedent has been set so whats to stop anyone outside the US from being Pres? If this requirement can't be met he should be impeached. Really, my sense is that an impeachment process shouldn't even be necessary in this case. Especially someone who is turning out to be a enemy of this country. Man, the USSR during the cold war never could have dreamed of accomplishing this kind of damage this schmuck is capable of. That Putin guy must be laughing his ass off at us.

Uhm, he is the product of the Cold War.

And aside from that, if the Health Director has the appropriate documentation, why not just release it? Whose job is it anyway to ensure candidates meet the citizenship requirement?

The State of Hawaii did release a certified copy of his birth certificate. The birthers responded "Fake! Show us the real one!" Thereby proving that no amount of proof will be acceptable to these fruitcakes. So we may as well just ignore them at this point.

Doubly so, since they also don't understand that the Constitutional requirement isn't that the president be born in the United States, it's that the president be born a citizen of the United States. :thumbdown:

Yes, it should be. And as far as I can tell it has been adhered to (at least in this particular matter).

I dislike almost all of the policies that are supported by this administration. But with so many legitimate issues to criticize it for, I don't see the point of harping on his alleged non-US citizenship. All that can come of it is the Bishop Hedds of the world gain some credibility in their claims that people oppose him just to oppose him. And the Bishop Hedds of the world are more batshit loony than most any "Birther" could ever hope to be.

Of all of the things that have been ignored in the Constitution (Congress to declare war is a good one), this is the least of them. How do you prevent a foreign national form being president? You enforce the rule against them. What do you do for a president whose mom was travelling abroad when she popped? You don't care.

Mind you, I'm not with you lunatics who question his birth records. I'm just saying that even if you're right, the guy was raised here. He's an American. We can agree that he's a bad president but he's not some sleeper cell foreign national.

Doubly so, since they also don't understand that the Constitutional requirement isn't that the president be born in the United States, it's that the president be born a citizen of the United States. :thumbdown:

Funny about the relatively little outcry about Obama's opponent who was born in Panama.

Of all of the things that have been ignored in the Constitution (Congress to declare war is a good one), this is the least of them. How do you prevent a foreign national form being president? You enforce the rule against them. What do you do for a president whose mom was travelling abroad when she popped? You don't care.

Mind you, I'm not with you lunatics who question his birth records. I'm just saying that even if you're right, the guy was raised here. He's an American. We can agree that he's a bad president but he's not some sleeper cell foreign national.

It's impossible for me to express what a colossal waste of time this topic is.

Funny about the relatively little outcry about Obama's opponent who was born in Panama.

There was some. But he's not president, so it died down.

Also has something to do with Obama being "born in Kenya, having an Indonesian passport, and being a muslim". Where as McCain was just born on an Army base...which is apparently American territory, somehow. :thumbdown:

Oh, God. Go away.

I do have to say, though...why is this a story? The State gets 10-20 emails a week on this? Whoopee. They probably get 10-20 emails a week asking where Don Ho took a **** and where to buy a Eukelele.

I send that many a week asking why they canceled Hawaii Five-O