Produce the birth certificate or get out

Doc

Of all of the things that have been ignored in the Constitution (Congress to declare war is a good one), this is the least of them. How do you prevent a foreign national form being president? You enforce the rule against them. What do you do for a president whose mom was travelling abroad when she popped? You don't care.

Mind you, I'm not with you lunatics who question his birth records. I'm just saying that even if you're right, the guy was raised here. He's an American. We can agree that he's a bad president but he's not some sleeper cell foreign national.

That was wrong as well. Hey I don't know what the deal is with this guy. If it could be enough to get him out of there, I'm for it.

Anyone can request it from Hawaii and they send out like 20 of them a week for all you conspiracy birthers...I don't like the guy, I hate all liberals...but accusing what they are accusing embarasses me a bit...now if you have an issue about how natural born citizens are supposed to have thier PARENTS born in the U.S. you have a case becuase Obama's parents were not born in the US...other than that...HIS BIRTH CERT IS IRRELEVANT...

Now that Barry has revealed himself for what he is, it's time to force this phony to produce his US birth certificate, or GTFO of office. The fact that he hasn't, despite repeated requests, is revealing. He may think he doesn't have to, but he does because he answers to the American people. And in my line of work, thanks to the lawyers (which Barry is), if it ain't documented, it didn't happen.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_obama_birth_certificate

Just ask him who Barry Soetoro is.

It's impossible for me to express what a colossal waste of time this topic is.

Not until it gets hijacked by a comprehensive discourse on whether new bats or steroids saved baseball.

An e-mail I got this morning............. :w00t:

The liberals are asking us to give Obama time.

We agree and think 25 to life would be appropriate.

America needs ObamaCare like Nancy Pelosi needs a Halloween mask.

Q: Have you heard about McDonald's new Obama Value Meal?

A: Order anything you like and the guy behind you has to pay for it.

Q: What does Barack Obama call lunch with a convicted felon?

A: A fund raiser.

Q: What's the difference between Obama's cabinet and a penitentiary?

A: One is filled with tax evaders, blackmailers, and threats to society. The other is for housing prisoners.

Q: If Nancy Pelosi and Obama were on a boat in the middle of the ocean and it

started to sink, who would be saved?

A: America!

Q: What's the difference between Obama and his dog, Bo?

A: Bo has papers.

Certificiate, or no certificate. Give him time, and all the other BS. This guy and that b***h Pelosi need to go. Do people not realize where they are taking this once great land of the free and the brave? I say come November EVERYONE who is behind this dumb-a** group is voted out of Washington. But of course you will always have your dependents and your dumb a***s that will vote party or have no idea who or what they are voting for. I enjoy my freedom. My taxes should go solely to defending our country. Now if they wanted to use some to keep jobs from going out of this country I would be good with that until that problem is fixed. With God I can run my own life. I do not need those pre-school minded kids in Washington to tell me how I should do so. Thanks but no thanks (this, saying, does not mean that I support Palin).

Now that Barry has revealed himself for what he is, it's time to force this phony to produce his US birth certificate, or GTFO of office. The fact that he hasn't, despite repeated requests, is revealing. He may think he doesn't have to, but he does because he answers to the American people. And in my line of work, thanks to the lawyers (which Barry is), if it ain't documented, it didn't happen.

oh god. grow up idiot. if these loser birthers put their energy towards something even remotely productive we'd be living in a much better world.

Dear freakin' god the non-story that won't die.

oh god. grow up idiot. if these loser birthers put their energy towards something even remotely productive we'd be living in a much better world.

Dear freakin' god the non-story that won't die.

It died...about a week ago. <_<