Why Does the Department of Education

BARREL: 14" - PARKERIZED CHOKE: MODIFIED SIGHTS: GHOST RING REAR WILSON COMBAT; FRONT - XS CONTOUR BEAD SIGHT STOCK: KNOXX REDUCE RECOIL ADJUSTABLE STOCK FORE-END: SPEEDFEED SPORT-SOLID - 14" LOP

Nice. That will help effectively clear those insidious insurgent fighters from classrooms

I would not be surprised at ALL if there was some oddball department/organization within Dept. of Education that was tasked with promoting education in Kabul, and thus had some weird sort of paramilitary requirement.

Yeah, that's what I said. !@#$in' Department of Education Special Forces Commandos. !@#$, yeah. :devil:

I would not be surprised at ALL if there was some oddball department/organization within Dept. of Education that was tasked with promoting education in Kabul, and thus had some weird sort of paramilitary requirement.

Yeah, that's what I said. !@#$in' Department of Education Special Forces Commandos. !@#$, yeah. :devil:

That's !@#$ing awesome!!

Did some digging. Apparently, the Department of Education has it's very own Secret Service-like law enforcement/investigation/security department. Who knew? And how !@#$ed up is that? :devil:

Either that, or it's for the new "No Child Left Alive" program.

• Haha (+1) 1

• 9 years later...

So, you “joined” the board less than an hour ago. Have 4 posts, so far, all of which bumped severely old threads, this being the oldest at ~9.5 years of being dead. 

The underside of the bridge is that way >>>

• Thank you (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Hedge said:

So, you “joined” the board less than an hour ago. Have 4 posts, so far, all of which bumped severely old threads, this being the oldest at ~9.5 years of being dead. 

The underside of the bridge is that way >>>

BF decided to go off the board and rather than resurrect the next logically expected doppelganger John Adams, ran with being a woman for this one? :unsure: