Anthony Davis skips Rutgers pro day drills

Beerball

What a dumbass. I haven't wanted the Bills to take him anyway. This kinda cinches it. He should have told the scouts asap that he wasn't working out and he should have stayed around until the thing was done, JMO.

That is not the way to show you're professional, a team player or care about others.

What a dumbass. I haven't wanted the Bills to take him anyway. This kinda cinches it. He should have told the scouts asap that he wasn't working out and he should have stayed around until the thing was done, JMO.

That is not the way to show you're professional, a team player or care about others.

Agreed. But I think he's still a 1st rounder. Here's hoping Bulaga is still there at #9. Every time I think of Bulaga I think about the Orange Bowl. Would love to see him at LT next season!

Huge red flag IMO, either he's hiding something or he's an idiot. Either way I don't want him...

agree, at this point. just hope Trent Williams is still around at #9, cause bulaga probably wont

Andre Smith err I mean Mike Williams anyone?

I will say it again, I never heard a 2nd scout EVER consider Davis a top 10 pick. Other than McShay, no one ever liked this guy. McShay is a maroon.

My thoughts exactly. Can anyone say "red flag"? I wouldn't go any where near this guy in the 1st now. I actually believe our FO is more knowledgable about football than myself now, with the new regime in place, and will stay away from this guy.

Agreed. But I think he's still a 1st rounder. Here's hoping Bulaga is still there at #9. Every time I think of Bulaga I think about the Orange Bowl. Would love to see him at LT next season!

This guy is not a first rounder. He isn't a great player and now he has severe off the field issues

This guy is not a first rounder. He isn't a great player and now he has severe off the field issues

There were nine different scouts at the Colorado Pro Day yesterday. Not sure about the Bills. Alas, my Buffs have not exactly been churning out the talent (or wins) letely. But unlike Davis, one of them sure knows how to set himself up to get drafted. And act like a pro.

http://www.buffzone.com/ci_14649234

What a tub. This guy is going to sliiiiiiiiiiiiide down draft boards over the next month. I wouldnt be surprised to see him be a 2nd rounder now.

At least Trent Williams seems to care about football, his technique just needs some work. Davis acts like he doesn't even want to be in the NFL.

My thoughts exactly. Can anyone say "red flag"? I wouldn't go any where near this guy in the 1st now. I actually believe our FO is more knowledgable about football than myself now, with the new regime in place, and will stay away from this guy.

I just hope that the Bills don't get set on taking a left OT and this is the only guy left, if there happens to be a run on tackles. We have plenty of other holes to fill, so getting stuck with another lazy a$$ for an OT would not be a good way to kick off the Buddy Nix era.

This guy has been mentioned enough that I have to be concerned. What are his off field issues? I don't follow college ball too much.

The only sure thing NOT being there is Okung, although some folks seem to think even he might last til 9. I was a big Davis guy, but watching this and the comments from the posters who followed him at Rutgers I'm sensing some serious red flags about work ethic. Baluga, Trent Williams and maybe even Campbell might be the better choice for us.