My Van Miller Club seat renewal form has arrived

beerme1

So the renewal package comes today and funny thing there is no mention of what they want for the ticket price. The only thing I see is the Seat License Fee of $1100 for 2010 and then $1150 for 2011 and 2012. The Bills provide all the payment options with pay in full or over six months or nine months.

What is a crock is that there is no mention of the ticket price. It just says that I am obligated to pay whatever the charge is for the ticket price also.

I didn't see any mention of the club seat pricing when they announced ticket prices a few weeks back other than corner club level or if I did I just didn't pay enough attention. This is one of the things that has irked me about this organization the last ten years or so and in particular Scott Berchtold. They act like the ownership and management of the Toronto Maple Leafs.

They come off as arrogant and heavy handed to me. We're the Buffalo Bills damnit. This is just more of the same. Before you jump on my case if you dont understand this is my problem (today)

The Bills want me to sign a contract and agree to pay and yet they aren't going to tell me exactly what I have to pay!

Why? Because we're the Buffalo Bills Damnit!

I feel like I am in Vegas and this is a suckers bet. More of the same. I've had this feeling of renewal before and been on board with things only to always come out a sucker.

Donohoe...Hey now we got a real GM

Bledsoe...Hey now we got a quarterback

Greggo...Hey this guys gonna shake things up

Mularkey....VOMIT

Dick....Hey now we finally got a legitimate NFL head coach

And now I don't know if this is the same car I'm buying or not. I like some of the moves made so far by the new regime.

But I reserve the right to wonder what will be by week 10. Nix is an idiot for drafting a cb in rd 1 and 3 etc, Gailey couldn't get it done at the college level why is he here......

They do deserve credit for getting rid of John Guy. And Chuck freaking Lester. But not Scott Berchtold who seems to be the new Lester. And they lose big points for interviewing Guy, Rooney rule or not.

So much for the vent. Since I still live here I guess I need to figure out only one thing.

Where do I sign? <_<

I bought into the Jim Kelly Club last year and I am OUT as soon as I can (after 10). I think the "ticket prices" were $62 last year. It's the PSL that gets you. It's too calm in the red seats.

If I were still in WNY and a season tix holder, I'd have some reservations about reserving again at this time.

http://smr.mm.ticketmaster.com/track?type=...iMDdkOTFjZTM2Yw==

Our OL problems aren't likely to dramatically improve in 1 season, thus little improvement in offensive efficiency. We'll be very likely to make many mistakes defensively -out of position/wrong type player in a position and mixing in draftees, some FA's and a 'Halloween Trade' or 2 are goning to take a couple more years. If you resign yourself to a lenghty, stumbling transition in the hopes of a better tomorrow, then pay up now.

Otherwise, Season Tix for '12 sound like a better return on your investment.

The Clipper had club seats for 10 years, and couldn't wait to get rid of them.

Here is what the club seats promise:

1) Heated/cooled clubhouse to relax in

2) Wider, heated seats

3) Dozens of televisions to keep up with other NFL action

4) Gourmet food selections

5) Full bar service throughout game

6) Tables to sit and relax at

7) In seat waitress service

8) Luxury bathrooms

9) Seats under cover

10) Fan friendly experience

Here is what you get:

1) While it is nice to warm up in December for the 4 minutes you are inside taking a pee break, you really don't have to worry about a scorcher in Buffalo

2) The heated seats went to crap season #2. Yes, they are wider, but the cupholders placed at knee level in front of you take away any advantage

3) Whoever the retard is that is in charge of the televisions has no clue. I really enjoy 4 of 9 screens being on the Browns/Rams game while Eagles/Cowboys is nowhere to be found.

4) The food is better....that is if you can get any in your hands. The Bills let a different charity run the stands every week....which is fine when you have 3 menu selections....not 20. Nothing like a 70 year old trying to figure out an automatic register with 5 minutes of training. When I say "I'll have a Canadian" after waiting for 2 series of downs....I don't mean Wayne Gretzky

5) Bar is a nice touch....especially if you enjoy putting a $6 shot of Baily's into a $3 Hot Chocolate

6) Here's an idea....we'll put 50 tables that can seat 200 people right in the middle of prime traffic area that is meant for 1500. This way, not only does nobody get to sit down, but those that are can prevent the other 85% from getting to the bathroom or getting to the line for good Rev. Moses to take 5 minutes to figure out how to salt a pretzel.

7) There's nothing I enjoy more than waiting 20 minutes for a $9 beer, only for it to be passed down by 17 people, including the 6 year old of some M&T exec. who I assume happens to have extreme early onset Parkinsons given the actual amount of beer remaining in my cup when I receive it

8) Bathrooms......No complaints....other than beware a group of people that can afford $2000 season tickets in Buffalo, congregating in a men's room. Good money says 1 in 10 enjoys the company of men or children

9) Someone didn't get the memo about the 35mph winds' effect on precipitation when determining who is/is not under cover....but that is child's play. You can always escape to the clubhouse and give those 200 people sitting at the tables whiplash as you try to squeeze that svelte, Buffalo behind, close enough to watch the Browns/Rams game

10) Let's put it this way......the Rockpile section is like sex with a 20 year old hooker on coke. The club seats are like the twice annual handcranker you get from your wife of 30 years

Add the fact that you are paying $1100 for 7 games in addition to the $65 for each ticket....and I think it's a $220 per game well spent.

Think about it.....$220......that's about $4.50 for every Buffalo Bills offensive play.

Trent Edwards 2 yard checkdown to caucasion tight end....BOOM!....four fiddy

Joey Porter coming around on Javon Merrideth and Christian Gaddis for a 9 yard sack....BOOM!...four fiddy

Ryan Fitzpatrick, gently bouncing a ball 15 feet short of his intended receiver.....BOOM!....four fiddy

Really.......what is there to not be excited about?

Do what the Clipper did and move your seats back with the unwashed masses. Sure, there is a chance you will sit next to somebody that will invite you to their trailer in Waterport...but it's all good.

I took the plunge into club seats this year, because it was my best option to get good seats, having lost my season ticket holder seniority years ago. To my surprise, with no seniority, I got 4 rows up in the reds, at the 50 yard line in the JK club. That has to say something about how club seat sales are going.

I agree that the contract was confusing, as it didn't break out the cost of the tickets from the license fee. But if you call a rep you will get your questions answered - I got mine answered in writing in an email.

2) Wider, heated seats

8) Luxury bathrooms

9) Seats under cover

Here is what you get:

1) While it is nice to warm up in December for the 4 minutes you are inside taking a pee break, you really don't have to worry about a scorcher in Buffalo

2) The heated seats went to crap season #2. Yes, they are wider, but the cupholders placed at knee level in front of you take away any advantage

3) Whoever the retard is that is in charge of the televisions has no clue. I really enjoy 4 of 9 screens being on the Browns/Rams game while Eagles/Cowboys is nowhere to be found.

4) The food is better....that is if you can get any in your hands. The Bills let a different charity run the stands every week....which is fine when you have 3 menu selections....not 20. Nothing like a 70 year old trying to figure out an automatic register with 5 minutes of training. When I say "I'll have a Canadian" after waiting for 2 series of downs....I don't mean Wayne Gretzky

5) Bar is a nice touch....especially if you enjoy putting a $6 shot of Baily's into a $3 Hot Chocolate

6) Here's an idea....we'll put 50 tables that can seat 200 people right in the middle of prime traffic area that is meant for 1500. This way, not only does nobody get to sit down, but those that are can prevent the other 85% from getting to the bathroom or getting to the line for good Rev. Moses to take 5 minutes to figure out how to salt a pretzel.

7) There's nothing I enjoy more than waiting 20 minutes for a $9 beer, only for it to be passed down by 17 people, including the 6 year old of some M&T exec. who I assume happens to have extreme early onset Parkinsons given the actual amount of beer remaining in my cup when I receive it

8) Bathrooms......No complaints....other than beware a group of people that can afford $2000 season tickets in Buffalo, congregating in a men's room. Good money says 1 in 10 enjoys the company of men or children

9) Someone didn't get the memo about the 35mph winds' effect on precipitation when determining who is/is not under cover....but that is child's play. You can always escape to the clubhouse and give those 200 people sitting at the tables whiplash as you try to squeeze that svelte, Buffalo behind, close enough to watch the Browns/Rams game

10) Let's put it this way......the Rockpile section is like sex with a 20 year old hooker on coke. The club seats are like the twice annual handcranker you get from your wife of 30 years

Add the fact that you are paying $1100 for 7 games in addition to the $65 for each ticket....and I think it's a $220 per game well spent.

Think about it.....$220......that's about $4.50 for every Buffalo Bills offensive play.

Joey Porter coming around on Javon Merrideth and Christian Gaddis for a 9 yard sack....BOOM!...four fiddy

Ryan Fitzpatrick, gently bouncing a ball 15 feet short of his intended receiver.....BOOM!....four fiddy

Do what the Clipper did and move your seats back with the unwashed masses. Sure, there is a chance you will sit next to somebody that will invite you to their trailer in Waterport...but it's all good.

THAT was funny!! :w00t:

I bought into the Jim Kelly Club last year and I am OUT as soon as I can (after 10). I think the "ticket prices" were $62 last year. It's the PSL that gets you. It's too calm in the red seats.

Is it a PSL? or an every year- renewal fee to sit in the club seats?

I have season tix for another NFL team and the PSL was a one time fee. It was expensive, but at least i never have to pay it again. It's not in the club section though, just regular seats.

I didn't think Buffalo had PSL's?

2) Wider, heated seats

8) Luxury bathrooms

9) Seats under cover

Here is what you get:

You need to post more. Post of the year.

Funny chit Clipper. I will be more cautious in the mens room from now on! :thumbsup: